• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT20| What's that smell?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zabojnik

so now Juve wants Gaitan...

Let me add him to the
bullshit
list of potential targets, May edition:

1) Diamanti (Sky reporting it can be done)
2) Higuain (we're close to an agreement with the player)
3) Di Maria (with an option to sell Vidal to RM next season)
4) Jovetic (cash + Marrone and/or Quagliarella )
5) Tevez
6) Sanchez
7) Ranocchia (swap with Isla)
8) Berardi
9) Bonera (signed a new contract with Milan, bullet dodged)
10) Zuniga (Gazzetta on 19/5: "It's a done deal!")
11) Ogbonna
12) Poli (Di Marzio saying there's an agreement in place with Sampdoria since January)
13) Ibrahimovic
14) Kolarov
15) Lulic
16) Coentrao
17) Pizarro
18) Suarez
19) Podolsky
20) Zaza
21) Biabiany
22) Pizseck
23) Marcelo
24) Gaston Ramirez (Tuttosport)
25) Ilicic (Tuttosport)
26) Markovic (Tuttosport)
27) Afellay (Tuttosport)
28) Nani (Tuttosport)
29) Menez (Tuttosport)
30) Gaitan (Tuttosport)

bjaelke

Oh fuck reports coming out that Rene Muelensteen is gone too :'(

Ywu5UyT.gif

fuenf

Unbelievable... according to Spox Dortmund's mayor complained about Robben's celebration after he scored the winning goal in the DFB Pokal quarter final against Dortmund. Apparently Robben's celebration was too intense and without respect / class because he punched the grass..... and it even seemed unsportsmanlike to him.

The Dortmund fans are like a mixture of the Iraqi Propaganda Minister and Steve Jobs when he was talking about Android.

K1LLER7

Might be a DC moment but...

Guilleme Balague says Madrid are willing to pay €100m for Neymar, to make sure he doesn't go to Barca. Barca want him to stick to their agreement.

Ronnie come home.

Here's my attempt to narrow Zabojnik's list down to players I think are actually feasible and would be actually worth the fee:

1) Diamanti (Sky reporting it can be done)
2) Higuain (we're close to an agreement with the player)
4) Jovetic (cash + Marrone and/or Quagliarella )
11) Ogbonna
12) Poli (Di Marzio saying there's an agreement in place with Sampdoria since January)

Not convinced about Higuain, either, and Torino would likely fuck us in a bidding war for Ogbonna.

Might be a DC moment but...

Guilleme Balague says Madrid are willing to pay €100m for Neymar, to make sure he doesn't go to Barca. Barca want him to stick to their agreement.

Ronnie come home.

------Carrick--Afro-----
Zaha----Shinji---Ronaldo
----------RVP------------

Take the number 7 shirt away from Valencia Ronaldo. The amount of power required has weakened him.

Zabojnik

Here's my attempt to narrow Zabojnik's list down to players I think are actually feasible and would be actually worth the fee:

Not convinced about Higuain, either, and Torino would likely fuck us in a bidding war for Ogbonna.

Why you no want Jovetic to have the No. 10 jersey, Shake? Too soon?

Wes

venison crêpe
Christian Benteke's agent has moved to distance the Aston Villa striker from comments suggesting he would try to force a move away from the club.

A report in The Sun on Friday linked the Belgian to just about all of the Premier League's leading clubs, and suggested that he would do everything he could to get away from Villa Park.

But his agent Eris Kismet told Sky Sports that the report was inaccurate and that Benteke was not looking to get in to some kind of war with the club.

Kismet said: "Christian and I are surprised and disgusted by a story in the Sun newspaper claiming Benteke can do what he wants.

"He has been misquoted.

"The true line is that Christian does not want to make a war with Aston Villa.

"He has called me today from New York and he is disgusted, I have told him not to speak to any media from now on."

"If there is interest, which is normal after the season he has had, no way will problems be made by Christian and myself. That is what he said in the interview!"

I told you guys.

Why you no want Jovetic to have the No. 10 jersey, Shake? Too soon?
I don't believe in jerseys being retired, but for Alex I'd make an exception...

I guess I just think the 10 should be reserved for a player who is talismanic of the club somehow. Maybe Jovetic (if he arrives) will become that in future, but I don't see it right now.

He'd certainly be the most worthy of it at the club currently, at least in terms of talent.

Clegg

If we sign Fellaini and Strootman we could be changing the way we play. Carrick would dictate the play, Fellaini would be the man to break up opposition attacks and Strootman could run up and down all day like a mad bastard.

-----------------De Gea

Rafael-----Vidic-------Evans--------Evra

----------------Fellaini

----------Carrick------Strootman

Valencia/Zaha----------------------Kagawa

---------------------RVP

phaze

Gibraltar becomes the 54th member of UEFA, they are going to Rock Europe in 2016.

:lol

Arsenal’s Brazilian midfielder Denilson, who has been on loan in his home country, is still very much the target of a permanent move by Sao Paulo despite recent reports that the club would not be trying to bring the player home after his loan spell ends.

Speaking in Gazeta Esportiva, the club are making it a priority to keep a hold of him.

Ney Franco, Sao Paulo manager said

“It is another player which do not give up. We will not find on the market a player with the talent of Denilson.

“To me, it’s one of the best wheels of Brazilian football. Had a conversation with Adalberto [Baptista, director of football] and I think the club to meet his coach, have to do everything.”

Arsenal are willing to let the player leave on a permanent basis but Sao Paulo have been playing it cool, despite these comments from their manager.

Denilson himself has been quoted as saying that he wishes to remain with Sao Paulo.

Hehhhehe Denilson and talent.

Linius

I'm a bit frustrated my local store didn't had DKC: Returns 3D in stock. I had my mind set to play this game for the rest of the weekend.

Meier

I thought they were kind of shitty? (site runs like arse and seem to only let you download the best things if you're a paid member)
I haven't downloaded a facepack update in a bit but I've always used them. You don't have to be a paying member to DL, it just means you need to use a free site like megaupload if you aren't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom