• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT20| What's that smell?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilbur

Banned
Arnold that ITK is a saint. Our physios are odd, they manage to get almost injury free seasons out of old fucks like Rio, Vidic and RVP and then young strapping lads like Smalling and Phones are out for half the year. Up the game.

Fuck Ashley, I hope when he comes back he's lost the nerve endings in his foot and is now free of all inhibitions to actually run down the fucking line.

phaze

We just spent like £30m building a new medical wing at Aon Training Complex so it's already sorted.

I never read into the Moyes/Rooney beefage but I just came across the following:

Yeah I think Rooney is gone LOL

Interesting didn't know there was such a clear rift. Maybe Rooney Ferguson clash started only after he found out that he'll have to work with Moyes next season.I wonder who will decide to splurge money for him, PSG, Chelsea, City seem to me like the most likely candidates.

tumblr_mmqgqyTgvG1r7jzw9o1_500.jpg

tumblr_mmqgqyTgvG1r7jzw9o2_500.jpg

English learning bros.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
"Here" Cameron said as she took off her sweater and draped it over Thirteen's shoulders.

Cameron gently rubbed thirteen's arms up and down trying to warm her up.

"Now you'll be cold" Thirteen said, observing the blonde who was in a t-shirt.

"I'll be fine"

Thirteen smiled.

Cameron noticed that they were standing closer to one another than they had been before, she took another step forward and looked into Thirteen's eyes.

Thirteen gently brushed some hair behind Cameron's ear. Cameron decided to see how deep her feelings for Thirteen went.

"I'm sorry I was so-"

Cameron's lips grazed Thirteen's, cutting off her words. Thirteen put her arm around the back of Cameron's waist and pulled her closer. Cameron felt a her lips tingle at the contact. Cameron felt her feelings for Thirteen get stronger as the kiss continued, she was falling for her.

Thirteen liked the contact and it seemed like everything had disappeared except for Cameron. Thirteen felt the connection between them get deeper.

Cameron broke the kiss and stepped back. Confusion fell over Thirteen's face.

"I'm sorry, I have to go"

tumblr_mmq665DLYO1r30r4xo1_500.jpg

Love this story Ben Foster tells about Paul Scholes

Paul Scholes, as weird as that might sound. It was him before I signed for Manchester United. And it was still him when I left. He is the best player you will ever see. Ask any of the players at Old Trafford. He’s a joke. He was that good.
This is not a made-up story. It’s my very first session for Manchester United and the lads are practising their passing. I just watched them, for a minute in-between my own drills. They were hitting diagonals, 40-50 yards.

Someone has rolled this ball into Scholesy. It’s bounced just before he could make contact - a really nasty bounce. He’s altered his body shape in the blink of an eye and just smashed this ball. It did not wobble in the air. It went like a bullet, four feet off the ground for 50 yards and Giggsy or whoever just did not move. They chested it down and off they went.

I said: ‘Bloody hell...did you see that?' to the goalkeeping coach at the time who was Tony Coton. He had his back to what was going on. He couldn’t have seen what had happened. No way.
He didn’t turn around. He just went: ‘That was Scholesy, wasn’t it?'

Paul Scholes is a football genius.

"I love you Remy...And I'm not planning on going anywhere"

Cameron grazed Thirteens cheek with her finger as she wiped away the tears. She brushed some stray hair behind Thirteen's ears.

"I love you" Thirteen said softly.

Cameron smiled.

The older doctor grazed her cheek and gently kissed her. Thirteen deepened the kiss, they stumbled backwards as they made their way to Cameron's bedroom.

Thirteen gently slid her hands under Cameron's shirt, slowly removing it. Cameron did the same with Thirteen's shirt. The brunette pulled Cameron's body into hers. They began to stumble backwards again and they fell onto the bed. Thirteen's hands explored Cameron's body gently and softly. The blonde moaned into Thirteen's lips. Thirteen broke the kiss and a smile surfaced on her face. The younger doctor brushed her fingers above Cameron's jeans, she looked into Cameron's eyes as she slowly unzipped them. Cameron pulled Thirteens head down and kissed her deeply. Cameron moaned as Thirteen began to please her girlfriend. Thirteen loved every sound Cameron made, she hadn't felt a true connection in a long while, and she was happy she had one with Cameron.

Thirteen watched Cameron as she slept deeply. A smile crept onto Thirteen's face. She brushed some stray pieces of hair behind Cameron's ear. Cameron cuddled more into Thirteen at that moment. For once in her life Thirteen felt truly happy.
##

The serial tension is killing me gaf

jb0NK5xRQK8wiY.jpg

subtles

Have any of you seen this comment by Pellè on his controversial goal?

Graziano Pellè: "I looked on the internet and it said 1-0 by Pellè, so it stands."

You can't make it up.

Anyone from Brazil that could tell us more about Bernard ?

I'm not from Brazil, but one of my close friends is obsessed with Brazilian football. He looks to be a real prospect, but he doesn't seem to be ready for a move as big as replacing Gotze in the Dortmund line up just yet. Oscar didn't seem like it a the time as well, but what a signing he turned out to be (Oscar is more of an all round player though). He's been dealing with injury/fitness problems as well lately, so it will be interesting to see if he can cope with the physical requirements and fitness levels of Dortmund.

DBT85

Love this story Ben Foster tells about Paul Scholes

It seemed anyone who has played with or against him rates him right up there. But because of his shy attitude he's never got the recognition that he might have if he was a bit louder or from somewhere like Spain.

I have thought about it before, and if I could have been a pro footballer it would have been someone like Scholes. Incredible player, not interested in all the other shit that goes with it, just wants to go home and relax with his family, and also reportedly sits down with no agents to sort out his contract each time.

Keane also said that Scholes wasn't a bad tackler, he knew what he was doing every time.

Wilbur

Banned
It seemed anyone who has played with or against him rates him right up there. But because of his shy attitude he's never got the recognition that he might have if he was a bit louder or from somewhere like Spain.

I have thought about it before, and if I could have been a pro footballer it would have been someone like Scholes. Incredible player, not interested in all the other shit that goes with it, just wants to go home and relax with his family, and also reportedly sits down with no agents to sort out his contract each time.

Keane also said that Scholes wasn't a bad tackler, he knew what he was doing every time.

Oh I'd do that as well; maybe its a little easy to say when you're not in the game and as soon as you are you might get corrupted and whatnot, but it's such a pleasure to see that he was never contorted by the bad side of football. He just loved playing.

bjaelke

Twitter tells me Eriksen is Dortmund bound. Viva credibility stumbling.

There's definitely some truth to the BvB rumour.

Frank de Boer said:
Jurgen Klopp called me this week to congratulate me with the championship. He also asked me how Christian Eriksen is doing. He is a fan.
Maybe he saw that Youtube video Viva posted.

GorillaJu

"Dortmund are a club where I would like to play," he told De Telegraaf. "I think I would be a good fit with the football there. Dortmund play nice, attacking football.

"The Bundesliga has never really been my preferred choice and a few years ago I would not even have considered it, but now I do. The competition is getting stronger and it is no coincidence the two Champions League finalists are German clubs.

"I know there has been contact between the two clubs, and both Ajax and Dortmund have already talked to my agent. I will consider all the clubs and quietly make a decision. I want clarity when preparing for the new season, that's the best thing – for everyone."

There it is folks. Keep your cocks inside, wrapped up in a cold, wet towel.

Ok serious question:
Who is this Moyes guy?

Honestly, no one really knows. Or at least, whoever he is, no one knows why his name is being mentioned so much. But muppets gonna mupp.

subtles

There was an interview with Scholes when he first retired where he said he would tackle players who upset him earlier in the game as a form of "vengence", keeping incidents in the back of his mind. He also admitted a few were bad timing. Make of it what you will.

Hey guys, I need a wierd bit of advice

You know the flap of skin that connects the inside of your bottom lip tp the centre of you gum? I carelessly gave it a good twatting with the sharp plastic end of a toothbrush about a week ao, and its been painful ever since. It didn't bleed so I imagine its merely bruised, but have you done it before, and how long did it take to heal?

Also, lets talk about Coutinho. The guy's pretty promising, eh?

Messi

My Fiction is better but I am not letting you guys read fat guy on olivia stories. Also that forum is like 20 people.

:/

Feorax

For what it's worth, I reckon we'll sign 4 players this summer. A fullback, a centreback, an attacking mid/winger and a striker.

We need maybe 3 more players on top of that, but we tend not to sign more than 4 players at a time.

DBT85

There was an interview with Scholes when he first retired where he said he would tackle players who upset him earlier in the game as a form of "vengence", keeping incidents in the back of his mind. He also admitted a few were bad timing. Make of it what you will.

I don't think there is a player on the game who hasn't gone in to some tackles with the intention of hurting the guy, though not enough to cause injury. When I played at school and Sunday league you were always told to get an early mark on your man, let him know that if he wants to go past you he's got to take the hits that come with it.

Obviously some like Keane and Barton took that a bit far lol.

Wilbur

Banned

Welcome by the way, see you're new :) who do you support, Liverpool?

fuck off

JWong

Banned
I can't tell rumor from real news. I can't tell rumor from real news. I can't tell rumor from real news. I can't tell rumor from real news. I can't tell rumor from real news. I can't tell rumor from real news. I can't tell rumor from real news.

Did mou sign on Chelsea?

Feorax

Ricky Gervais is doing his £10,000 to charity if no-one retweets this tweet thing again.

Instantly 40 or so retweets.

You have to assume some are bots, but it is worrying how people just seem unable to help themselves.

Meier

Is Pellegrini that much better?

He spent £200m at Madrid on Kaka, Benzema, Xabi Alonso and Ronaldo and won nothing.

He did well at Villareal and has done well at Malaga but I'd be sticking with Mancini if he's the only man available to them. 1 Intertoto cup is the only trophy he's won in Europe.

That is kind of a loaded statement. Pellegrini did not have a say in the transfers at Madrid in his one year there although obviously with the exception of Kaka, the other 3 moves have worked out well. Ronaldo was out for 2 months during his 1 season there and they still finished with 96 points in La Liga. I think it's safe to say that he might have won something if he was given another year or two but Madrid had a chance at Mourinho so they took it.

Expecting Pellegrini to win many trophies at Villreal and Malaga isn't realistic. He is a far, far more accomplished coach than Moyes (although Moyes is a very good coach in his own right). I like this quote from him:

I can't get anything out of an orchestra if I have the 10 best guitarists but I don't have a pianist or a drummer

- Manuel Pellegrini on his time at Real Madrid

Fergie

Banned
"Here" Cameron said as she took off her sweater and draped it over Thirteen's shoulders.

Cameron gently rubbed thirteen's arms up and down trying to warm her up.

"Now you'll be cold" Thirteen said, observing the blonde who was in a t-shirt.

"I'll be fine"

Thirteen smiled.

Cameron noticed that they were standing closer to one another than they had been before, she took another step forward and looked into Thirteen's eyes.

Thirteen gently brushed some hair behind Cameron's ear. Cameron decided to see how deep her feelings for Thirteen went.

"I'm sorry I was so-"

Cameron's lips grazed Thirteen's, cutting off her words. Thirteen put her arm around the back of Cameron's waist and pulled her closer. Cameron felt a her lips tingle at the contact. Cameron felt her feelings for Thirteen get stronger as the kiss continued, she was falling for her.

Thirteen liked the contact and it seemed like everything had disappeared except for Cameron. Thirteen felt the connection between them get deeper.

Cameron broke the kiss and stepped back. Confusion fell over Thirteen's face.

"I'm sorry, I have to go"
Lz2mCuQ.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom