• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT20| What's that smell?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Messi

BLCcTQHCMAEqU49.jpg

RVP sent this to piers

https://twitter.com/piersmorgan/status/337941043234361345

https://twitter.com/piersmorgan/status/337941826604511232

Ok that's pretty funny

fuenf

i8sY6jc1meMLB.gif

Final exam went well, bought a KFC to celebrate. Still got fuck loads of work to finish for deadlines, though. Next two weeks will be hell.

btw. you should root for Dortmund, if Bayern wins they'll have to pay Schalke an additional fee for Neuer... and Heldt might use that money on Papa ;)

Arnie

If Bayern wins the triple they could get 5m or something like that.
That's probably a quarter of what we're offering for Papa (in Euros), so I don't think it'd jeopardise the deal.

In regards to your initial comment I will indeed be supporting Dortmund, regardless. Along with the rest of the world.
Been burned so badly I learnt not to play with fire.

For longer than an evening.

GorillaJu

Massive day tomorrow, can't wait. First ever PS4 TV advert.

Xbox policy on used games seems surprisingly agreeable.

Yeah, I don't agree here. That you need to register games to your account to have permission to play them is absolute bullshit to me. I'll hate it if the PS4 does it as well.

GorillaJu

What's up with these '1080P HD' videos of music songs. Been seeing those quite a lot lately, it's sound. What the fuck has HD anything to do with that :p

Well the sound quality goes up as you increase the video resolution. Not sure if there's a difference between 720 and 1080, but it'd be fairly safe to assume that it 1080p will give you the best sound quality possible.

Linius

Well the sound quality goes up as you increase the video resolution. Not sure if there's a difference between 720 and 1080, but it'd be fairly safe to assume that it 1080p will give you the best sound quality possible.

Shouldn't it matter more what type of audio you put in the video in the first place?

GorillaJu

Shouldn't it matter more what type of audio you put in the video in the first place?

Yes, that does of course have the biggest effect on it - but how will you ever know what the original source was? 1080p is the closest to "100%" of the original source's audio quality that one can get.

Meier

Is the majority of Monaco's squad even Ligue 1 quality or are they going to just buy a whole new squad this summer?

I'd imagine most of their squad is decent enough/average but if you throw some superstars on there then they'll certainly be good enough to qualify for the UCL. Ligue 1 is pretty weak.

Their only big money player that I know of this season was Lucas Ocampos, an Argentine youngster.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom