• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT20| What's that smell?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salazar

Or Rooney has told untied to get fucked he's not interested in going to France.

WPUKAVg.gif

AndresON777

shooting blanks
That's what Benfiquistas say to us every year, and every year we trade peanuts in for a bunch of south american wonderkids that'll be worth a few millions a couple of years later.

Don't jump off our train so fast cabron, we got our eyes on a few new great Colombian kids too.

Lol

Our under 20 team is great. Lol

-Atletico should buy Bacca pls

Koko

Banned
I won't be able to watch the game probably going to be on the road. So good luck to both sides and that the best team wins. Hope is a great match and don't be mean to the off-topic guys.

Fuck Bayern

Clegg

I've just been woken up by a bird flying into my bedroom window. Scared the ever living shite out of me.

Not even the first time this has happened either. 4 or 5 years ago I was woken up after a pheasant flew head first into my window.

Fuck

dc89

Not really imo, Cesc transfer was a circus. This is pretty tame.

He is worth it, easy. Most marketable athlete in the world. And he is a great player.

His ownership thing seems pretty convoluted. Appears his uncles best mates labrador has a share!

---

LET'S GO DORTMUND!!!

<<<<<------- new tie!

honestly, it's pretty obvious the gaming industry is heading for a nasty collapse in the coming years—I don't necessarily think delaying that is necessarily a good thing, or even within the realm of possibility. but that has nothing to do with used games.

Just let these idiotic companies pay for their idiotic decisions (namely: ever listening to the "hardcore" to begin with, their obsession with Hollywood, David Cage) and bring on an iOS/android future.

Mastadon

Banned
Not really imo, Cesc transfer was a circus. This is pretty tame.

He is worth it, easy. Most marketable athlete in the world. And he is a great player.

U wot m8?

We really need Thiago Silva/Hummels. Fuck that Neymar crap.

I am not convinced by Neymar. He looks so good on youtube, but in the 5 or so games I've seen him he has been shit(not just average, but shit). Worse than Robinho in those games.

Wilbur

Banned
Do what I do. Imagine Patrice Evra massaging you. He rubs every bit of tension out of your body. He starts with your feet, works up to your calves and then slowly, slowly rubs your thighs. Firmer and firmer he kneads, taking away every last knot of tension. He looks up at you, staring deep in your eyes and you hear David Moyes say "It's ok, it's ok".

Ejaculate. Wipe. Sleep.

Hahahaha this cheered me right up. You're a good man. Stick around. I'll return the favour one day with my mouth.

Lightning

Banned
I dont know, barring anything unforseen I'll watch the game at home and be on GAF, though.
Hope that's enough ;)
Hahaha I didn't mean to offend but this is a great moment for German football who showed superiority of the rest of Europe. I thought more Bayern fans would enjoy the moment on GAF.

To hell with the haters!

Salazar

FootballFan detected on twitter

J &#8207;@1fcbarca 1h
@Thi_Alcantara91 uwill get Ur chance and b his replacement when xavi retires.plz I beg of u don't go I'm a fan plz stay at barca u will play

J &#8207;@1fcbarca 1h
@Thi_Alcantara91 the sane thing u r he waited and look how great he is u will get Ur time please stay.even xavi said to be patient that u

J &#8207;@1fcbarca 1h
@Thi_Alcantara91 at Barcelona you are the heir to xavi u r such a talent player u r the future of mid u r the next xavi. Xavi went through

J &#8207;@1fcbarca 1h
@Thi_Alcantara91 please thiago don't leave please you r the future of Barcelona. I know he's Ur dad but don't listen to him u need to stay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom