• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT20| What's that smell?

Status
Not open for further replies.

G-Unit

I disagree. Alves shook off his need to defend this season much more than usual. He was awful at defending this season. He was personally responsible for many goals this season. The attacking performance did not cover his ass either. Alba was better all season and when Adriano was in Alves position he played better than Alves. Scored goals too.

He can fuck off somewhere else

Messi please, you spent the whole season defending Pedro :p dude had an awful season. I rather keep alves than pedro

Lightning

Banned
Sorry, has to be 4-3-3.

Neymar---Messi---Tello
--Iniesta-------Xavi-----
---------SergioB---------
Alba---PK---CB----Alves
---------De God*---------

*De God came through the swap deal for Thiago.

And as Messi said, Alves could leave too. So Adriano/Montoya could be in there. And no new Striker if we get Neymar.
No room for Cesc? Fuck BARCA!

FootballFan

I disagree. Alves shook off his need to defend this season much more than usual. He was awful at defending this season. He was personally responsible for many goals this season. The attacking performance did not cover his ass either. Alba was better all season and when Adriano was in Alves position he played better than Alves. Scored goals too.

He can fuck off somewhere else

I said "He was lacking this season". So you are disagreeing with that? :p

I just meant Alves in general is good, because of course this season he has been crap.

Ok it's pretty much done deal Neymar goes to Barca

Paulo Freitas ‏@Cynegeticus 14min
ESPN Brasil says #Neymar has chosen Barcelona, they say he'll sign a 5-year contract, the transfer fee is 28m Euros. But not official yet.

FUCKKKKKKKKK

Messi

ESPN Brasil says #Neymar has chosen Barcelona, they say he'll sign a 5-year contract, the transfer fee is 28m Euros. But not official yet.

28mil not bad

FootballFan

Just to be clear Messi, I am on the Alves out boat too. Our convo just the other day if you remember:

Villa, Valdes, Afellay, Dos Santos, Bojan, Fontas and maybe even Alves should be sold.

GK, 2 defenders + Neymar coming in and the treble is on.

I disagree about Alves, who do you replace him with? His willingness to get forward is very helpful. sure he needs to work on defending but I find it hard to believe we would find a good replacement.

K1LLER7

Messi

Just to be clear Messi, I am on the Alves out boat too. Our convo just the other day if you remember:

I still believe he is hard to replace but his defending is getting worse and worse. His going forward at times does help. But I don't trust him to defend anymore.

Also I like Alves. But not like this

feel

youre just salty because porto has no team for next year. deal with it pendejo
That's what Benfiquistas say to us every year, and every year we trade peanuts in for a bunch of south american wonderkids that'll be worth a few millions a couple of years later.

Don't jump off our train so fast cabron, we got our eyes on a few new great Colombian kids too.

GorillaJu

Rare footage of Torres's sole surviving fan

TNsRvQ2.jpg

Scum

I still believe he is hard to replace but his defending is getting worse and worse. His going forward at times does help. But I don't trust him to defend anymore.

Also I like Alves. But not like this

Alves has been more and more like a M/AMR and less of a D/WBR.

That's what Benfiquistas say to us every year, and every year we trade peanuts in for a bunch of south american wonderkids that'll be worth a few millions a couple of years later.

Don't jump off our train so fast cabron, we got our eyes on a few new great Colombian kids too.

Hope you train those future Zenit players well! We already have another 60 million waiting.

Yep. And probably 2 defenders. Or at worst 1 more defender.
Vermaelen. You're welcome.

GorillaJu

Can't sleep. Gotta be up in 4 hours. Hating. Life.

Dude I know that feeling ;_;

Doesn't last forever. Just knowing that you'll get over it soon may help you sleep.

CL final tomorrow. It only happens once a year and it only lasts 90 minutes. Try to relax and enjoy it

Chipotle

Can't sleep. Gotta be up in 4 hours. Hating. Life.
Do what I do. Imagine Patrice Evra massaging you. He rubs every bit of tension out of your body. He starts with your feet, works up to your calves and then slowly, slowly rubs your thighs. Firmer and firmer he kneads, taking away every last knot of tension. He looks up at you, staring deep in your eyes and you hear David Moyes say "It's ok, it's ok".

Ejaculate. Wipe. Sleep.

Clegg

Do what I do. Imagine Patrice Evra massaging you. He rubs every bit of tension out of your body. He starts with your feet, works up to your calves and then slowly, slowly rubs your thighs. Firmer and firmer he kneads, taking away every last knot of tension. He looks up at you, staring deep in your eyes and you hear David Moyes say "It's ok, it's ok".

Ejaculate. Wipe. Sleep.

Oh my

Chipotle

That cunt Evra can't get me going but I like your work. What else you got? Anything with xabi alonso or beckham?
Sorry, the mere thought of them makes causes an embarrassing early climax. I could only talk of them in a post coital depression (the bristle of Xabi's beard, once arousing, now shaming. His big eyes looking at me in disgust. The fevered whispers of Rafa now something we both want to forget)

bjaelke

PREPARED TO BE STUNNED.

They just postponed the decision until next week

Chipotle

Neymar to barca would be one arsehole too many (still not Franco's team though so got a long way to go)

the Franco thing is a joke obviously

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom