• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT20| What's that smell?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Found random dive:
mmBUnf7.gif

best type of dive. look at the cunt acting like someone threw acid on his face, haha.

fuenf

Hahaha I didn't mean to offend but this is a great moment for German football who showed superiority of the rest of Europe. I thought more Bayern fans would enjoy the moment on GAF.

To hell with the haters!

Yeah but that's also why most Bayern fans will propably watch the game with friends / family at home or at a pub. Unfortunately I live much closer to Dortmund than Munich and thus watching the game in a pub wouldnt be much fun... I guess 2/3 will be rooting for Dortmund (My local newspaper titled 'Westphalia vs Bavaria' today) and the remainder of the fans will (for the most part simply) be glory hunting Bayern fans (as last years final revealed). Many of them didnt even talk about Bayern losing to Chelsea, but how they (the fans) were let down by Bayern....

Only one of my mates is a 'genuine' Bayern fan and he's currently in Shanghai... there might be the option of watching the game with some of my friends who arent really interested in football but as I expect myself to be a nervous trainwreck anyway, I'll be comfortable staying at home. It's always been that way with me, most notable the 2006 WC while all of my friends were going to public viewing I couldnt stand it and decided to watch important games in a 'trusted environment.'

Kenka

Yeah but that's also why most Bayern fans will propably watch the game with friends / family at home or at a pub. Unfortunately I live much closer to Dortmund than Munich and thus watching the game in a pub wouldnt be much fun... I guess 2/3 will be rooting for Dortmund (My local newspaper titled 'Westphalia vs Bavaria' today) and the remainder of the fans will (for the most part simply) be glory hunting Bayern fans (as last years final revealed). Many of them didnt even talk about Bayern losing to Chelsea, but how they (the fans) were let down by Bayern....

Only one of my mates is a 'genuine' Bayern fan and he's currently in Shanghai... there might be the option of watching the game with some of my friends who arent really interested in football but as I expect myself to be a nervous trainwreck anyway, I'll be comfortable staying at home. It's always been that way with me, most notable the 2006 WC while all of my friends were going to public viewing I couldnt stand it and decided to watch important games in a 'trusted environment.'
Tell that cunt Bla to POST ON GAF.

Gambit

Where are the rest of the Bayern fans?

Hello

I dont know, barring anything unforseen I'll watch the game at home and be on GAF, though.
Hope that's enough ;)

I'll do the same and watch the game at home. Not sure about posting on gaf, though. Depends on how it goes.

2-0 or 3-1 Bayern.

Forza, Juve! (I actually would have rooted for Juve if Bayern had been eliminated.)

sVVEHor.jpg

I like how BVB posted a Eriksen pic lol

Also, Götze didn't appear for the team's flight to London yestersday and nobody at BVB knew why. He took a different plane later because he had an appointment at his dentist. Stay classy, Mario.

Messi

Ask for time off to watch the CL final. Get it. Work calls this morning telling me they need me to cover 1-11 and there is nobody else
. I say fine but why, because girl called in sick. Ok. Go on Facebook. Girl posts pictures of her I out drinking last night and with friends today

Fucking fuming. Want to watch dortmund win

DBT85

We (Premier League TV) just showed the entire City v QPR game from last season. Again.

A few things that really stand out watching it back, 1) Barton really is a cunt 2) I got chills when the commentator went "Agurerooooooooo" 3) I got chills when they lifted the trophy.

Even as a United fan it was a great end to the season.

Wilbur

Banned
Ask for time off to watch the CL final. Get it. Work calls this morning telling me they need me to cover 1-11 and there is nobody else
. I say fine but why, because girl called in sick. Ok. Go on Facebook. Girl posts pictures of her I out drinking last night and with friends today

Then tell your boss and say you specifically booked it off.

I don't remember who mentioned the Graham Norton show in the thread yesterday but it was indeed legendary :lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=zbZct9Ey-CI#!

Carlton killed it :D

Yeah just saw it as well, was great

I think it's a better footballing story if Dortmund win, though, plus Bayern are basically supervillains with their tax-evading, PIGS-pilfering riches at the moment, so maybe my mind is made up after all.

Gambit

I think it's a better footballing story if Dortmund win, though, plus Bayern are basically supervillains with their tax-evading, PIGS-pilfering riches at the moment, so maybe my mind is made up after all.

Bayern didn't avoid taxes, Hoeneß did. Also, what's wrong with supervillains?

Arnie

If you don't ring back and explain this then you've bottled it. She needs to get it. Fuck her. That's just not right.

Messi

Last year dortmund came last in their group. This year they are in the final. It gets the neutrals blood going to see an underdog story

fuenf

You're a powerhouse and have been for a long time. Dortmund the baby who climbed the tree very quickly without vast investment.

Man City wanted Dortmund success and spend hundreds of millions to get it and still don't have it. lol

Yeah it's a great underdog story but not necessarily the better footballing story. That's all I'm saying, Bayern isnt City or PSG. 3rd final in 4 years, the choke / loser tag, Schweini / Lahm / Müller's 3rd final in 4 years... that's pretty interesting too.

fuenf

It is to the neutral.

Might be, all I'm saying is that from a footballing perspective it's pretty impressive what Bayern have done. They could've dismantled after Chelsea, but instead they took it as motivation and geared up for another run.

D_prOdigy

On the one hand, the prospect of Bayern losing another final.

On the other, all those insufferable, self-fellating hipster BVB fans banging on about fairy-tale football stories - even if the team is actually very good to watch.

So tough. Then again, I don't really have anything invested again Bayern.

Allez les Bayern.

Messi

Yeah it's a great underdog story but not necessarily the better footballing story. That's all I'm saying, Bayern isnt City or PSG. 3rd final in 4 years, the choke / loser tag, Schweini / Lahm / Müller's 3rd final in 4 years... that's pretty interesting too.

The feeling is eventually you will get it. Dortmund are going to get sliced up in the summer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom