• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT20| What's that smell?

Status
Not open for further replies.

fuenf

Congrats to Dortmund!!! Your team is amazing, I hope you'll be our rivals for years to come.
Klopp is a tactical genius.

THIS Dortmund team was something else, just as good as Bayern.

Dortmund-GAF you are GREAT! You kept us Bayern fans on their toes, You planted tons of doubt in my mind. KEEP FIGHTING, WITH KLOPP and players like Reus, Mats, Subotic, Weidenfeller, Ilkay, Kuba, you'll challenge for the CL title for years to come.

derExperte

Wow at the ref complaints. It's a fucking CL final. Why ruin it for ... nothing, basically? Yeah, Ribery deserved a yellow, Lewandowski probably too. Dante got a soft first yellow and gifted Dortmund a pen, which is punishment enough. Certainly didn't deserve to be sent off in a fucking CL final.

Also don't forget when someone pulled Müller while he was running towards the goal. Referee didn't care, it evened out.

Congrats to Dortmund!!! Your team is amazing, I hope you'll be our rivals for years to come.

Dortmund-GAF you are GREAT! You kept us Bayern fans on their toes, You planted tons of doubt in my mind. KEEP FIGHTING, WITH KLOPP and players like Reus, Mats, Subotic, Weidenfeller, Ilkay, Kuba, you'll challenge for the CL title for years to come.

Best Bayern fan! Looking forward to August! Pep vs Mourinho again :lol

fuenf

Don't complain about the ref, both teams got lucky. As did Dortmund vs Malaga, yeah it sucks but that's WHY WE LOVE FOOTBALL.

Wilbur

Banned
Robben's first touch for his goal was just fucking MAGICAL. Goodness. The space he wriggled through to get to the ball, and the way he just sticks his foot out and softly taps the ball... Just magical.

The shot was ugly, but it doesn't matter so long as it beats the keeper, does it?

Just kept on going, nice to see he had that belief. I thought as it rolled 'oh fuck imagine if he misses'

I get it, Wilbz. But I'm a huge fan of ref using 'common sense' when the match is played fairy by the players, which I think was the case tonight.

I don't know, Ribery pushed the fucking boundaries a few times, constantly getting into scraps and being on the ground. And Dante... just... I don't know, of course it wasn't malicious. but playing by the rules I think he should have been off.

Lewandowski should have been off as well but that was a far harder one to see because he's a sneaky cunt.

GorillaJu

Also don't forget when someone pulled Müller while he was running towards the goal. Referee didn't care.

That wasn't a foul though. That kind of contact goes on all over the pitch and never gets a second look from the ref. Muller was just trying to be clever and win a pen.

Zabojnik

All those stars. Rafa is coming

vidalparty.gif

Wilbur

Banned

Great post. Congratulations Fuenf, you've been best Bayern fan :)

Also don't forget when someone pulled Müller while he was running towards the goal. Referee didn't care, it evened out.

That was an absolute nothing challenge, they had their hands on each other and then Muller went flying haha

fuenf

I never expteced this game to be this exciting. holy shit when the final whistle blew it was like the world collapsed.... such Euphoria. what a beautiful game.

This game couldn't have been scripted any better as a Bayern fan.

Lightning

Banned
Referee made mistakes but that's football. The better team won the game in the end however sad that is. I hope Dortmund don't fall apart and never make it back here.

Wilbur

Banned
Who are the managers to get it with two different teams now? Heynckes, Mourinho, Hittzfeld (however you fucking spell it) and who?

Gambit

I never expteced this game to be this exciting. holy shit when the final whistle blew it was like the world collapsed.... such Euphoria. what a beautiful game.

This game couldn't have been scripted any better as a Bayern fan.

same here. I was not prepared for such excitement. Too much for my poor Bavarian heart.

And then: Salvation, Redemption, Absolution

:lol

I just realised it was Heynckes who won the 1998 CL with Real Madrid and was then promptly fired.

What a shit fucking club. Getting rid of the likes of Del Bosque, Heynckes and Mourinho like they're not good enough for them.

fuenf

same here. I was not prepared for such excitement. Too much for my poor Bavarian heart.

And then: Salvation, Redemption, Absolution

I'm a little embarrased even I was screaming and shakign like a mad man. That relief was just too much I feel a 100 tons lighter

Ce-Lin

congrats Germany on the football party, personally I'm so happy Dortmund lost it, what UEFA allowed them to do against Málaga was embarrassing, they didn't deserve to be playing the final, but well, now the Dortmund tears are Málaga smiles, nice !

BHcUNiUCEAADL4C.jpg

:lol

I just realised it was Heynckes who won the 1998 CL with Real Madrid and was then promptly fired.

What a shit fucking club. Getting rid of the likes of Del Bosque, Heynckes and Mourinho like they're not good enough for them.

Eh, it's better than hiring a leathery-faced nobody to replace the greatest of all time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom