• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT20| What's that smell?

Status
Not open for further replies.
W7WXSbI.jpg

Soooo proud of this team

<3 BVB

fuenf

AND WOW BOATENG, WHAT A WARRIOR, easily my man of the match. I've always said it, he's Germany's most talented CB.

That was easily one of the best CB performances in the last 5 years.

Gambit

Rofl Müller is awesome, amazing interview.

best Bayern player, best German player, best interviewee

AND WOW BOATENG, WHAT A WARRIOR, easily my man of the match. I've always said it, he's Germany's most talented CB.

That's was easily one of the best CB performances in the last 5 years.

Agreed. Especially important tonight as Dante had an unusually bad night.

fuenf

Klopp taking it very well. Classy guy.

yep I agree. That's why it was so important that Bayern one, Dortmund still has there future ahead of them but Bayern would've been crushed had they lost it. You could see how nervous the players were in the beginning.

yep I agree. That's why it was so important that Bayern one, Dortmund still has there future ahead of them but Bayern would've been crushed had they lost it. You could see how nervous the players were in the beginning.

I'm sorry but that's bullshit.

Bayern has the future ahead of them, they'll easily challenge the title again next season. We? Might have been the best chance to win this. We'll have a great team again next season, no doubt but good enough to challenge a proper Barca side, a Madrid side after a huge come and go, Juve with a striker or a Mourinho managed Chelsea side? Possible but not as likely.

Carbonox

Such a shame the Dortmund Champions League kit isn't wearable in FIFA 13. It's so fucking nice and superior to the regular home shirt.

Fergie

Banned
Feel sorry for Pep instead. He ran away to another country because of this Portuguese bully, then even went to a league he knew the bully would never come to, but now he's there again, for the very first match.

I do agree with that Pep takes the utter piss, comes to a Barca-like team again. Jupp is doing pretty fucking fine.

Wilbur

Banned
I was really looking forward to this weekend. 3DS, going out with the girlfriend on Friday, then Dortmund hopefully winning, then Arrested Development.

Turns out that cunt woman cheated on me Thursday night and Bayern won and I have work 12-6 and I've only had two hours sleep in 40 odd hours. Gonna just go lie down and read I think, feel shitty mangs. Sorry to be a bummer.

Congrats again Bayern fans, enjoy the win.

Fergie

Banned
I was really looking forward to this weekend. 3DS, going out with the girlfriend on Friday, then Dortmund hopefully winning, then Arrested Development.

Turns out that cunt woman cheated on me Thursday night and Bayern won and I have work 12-6 and I've only had two hours sleep in 40 odd hours. Gonna just go lie down and read I think, feel shitty mangs. Sorry to be a bummer.

Shit man, a horrible week you're having. Don't worry about that shit. Get ready for transfer muppetry.
Go to sleep you cunt

Arrested Development is still on though! Weekend redeemed!

Lightning

Banned

Add that to Fergie leaving, AVB's failure at getting into the CL. You are CURSED!

I thought Watzke said he wouldn't leave since any club that wants him should've contacted them earlier?

That's true but mainly aimed at Bayern. I don't see us selling him to Bayern (unless it's a crazy price like 30m). We'd sell him happily for 20-25m to some other side, though.

Suen

:lol

I just realised it was Heynckes who won the 1998 CL with Real Madrid and was then promptly fired.

What a shit fucking club. Getting rid of the likes of Del Bosque, Heynckes and Mourinho like they're not good enough for them.
And this will continue and they will keep wondering why they don't win anything. Honestly with the way things work in Madrid now I don't know why anyone would want to work under them. Probably as bad if not worse than working under Roman

Scum

Oh fuck no. :-(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom