• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT20| What's that smell?

Status
Not open for further replies.

spidye

Karma got to Neven: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BLI-2cjCAAENg3q.jpg:large

(I wont post it as an image in respect to Dortmund GAF, but that's an unfortunate picture to say the least).

nope fuck him. repsect to dortmund and their fans but fuck subotic that cunt

What? I fucking despise your team and everything it stand for.
I was certainly not trying to be classy, lol

Enjoy celebrating with no one around you who gives a shit - not that it would have been any different in Munich :)

I take that back. fuck their fans too

Hey guys, it's Wenger on a water slide:

BLIZ3QJCcAAd6Kh.jpg:large

Wilbur

Banned
that sucks, dude. how did you find out?

Basically she went out Thursday night with some people from her course, just to the pub apparently. She gets nervous when she's not drunk, so she drank, we were speaking fine at half 10, she rang me when she was on her way, last words I've heard her voice say was 'love you, speak to you later'

Don't hear from her again until I text her at 12 the next day asking how her night went, she texts back saying she had sex with someone, she's really sorry, I deserve to be with someone better, she can't tell me to my face because she hates seeing me upset and she's a coward, that whatever we do from here is up to me. And its basically a long line over three and a half years where we've broken up a few times, where there's been hiccups and speedbumps - always on her part - , but never anything horrifically serious, she's never cheated on me before you know? Like a few years ago we had this period when we were broken up where she did fuck someone else, and only the other day in the car we were talking just and she stressed she didn't cheat and I agreed and then we went to the zoo.

Just came out of the blue. So I just told her okay, don't talk to me please and that was it. Haven't spoken to her or heard a word from her. Usually I'm trying to think of any excuse to see her, but I'm just fucking angry and drained from it all.

Suen

Best Bayern fan! Looking forward to August! Pep vs Mourinho again :lol
Damn I didn't think about this. It must have been planned since last year....Madrid meltdown, Pep taking over Bayern...it was all planned.

Tainted championship. Bayern are dirty cheaters
If Bayern are dirty cheaters what the fuck does that make Barca :lol

Bayern shows the world how to win by playing good football
Dortmund shows the world how to play against one of the best teams in the world
Barcelona shows the world how to win a theatrical contest with a one-man team
Madrid shows the world how to be prima donnas and how to have proper meltdowns

fuenf

What? I fucking despise your team and everything it stand for.
I was certainly not trying to be classy, lol

Enjoy celebrating with no one around you who gives a shit - not that it would have been any different in Munich :)

glad to see you are well again.

You know what? My life hasnt changed due to this game, it didnt need to, I'm happy.

fuenf

And Phantast2K, I almost forgot: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=39340126&postcount=15302

Ok, I'm back.
Fuck Löw big time, what a stupid piece of shit for fucking the team up like he did & caving in against big teams like he always does! FUCK YOU, Löw. Die you booger eathing FUCK!

And fuck the goddamn Bayern-Losers (Schweinsteiger, Kroos, Gomez). Who fucking needs those cursed assholes. LOSERS 4 ever and always!
BUT BUT SCHWEINSTEIGER; HE IS sooo important, the born leader........bwahahaha, fucking pig fucking LOSER, a joke and Kroos (partly a Neverkusen product) is growing up to be just like him!
And then those smug fucks act like it's all good & dandy (mini captain Lahm of all things....
VIZEMEISTER, VIZEMEISTE HEY HEY HEY!

Congrats Italy, very well played! That is how its done and I really hope you can kill the Iberian witch.
I hoped so much that you'd convert those chances in the last minutes. We should've lost 5-0 not 2-1 so that the Lööwser would step the fuck down.

I'm out

I LOVE THIS BUNCH OF BAYERN 'LOSERS' :D

But it's almost uncanny how you predicted the future:

see? that's the quality level of your posts.

You need a bigger squad. Your first 11 is great, but bench is not good enough at all.

Well, it's true but like Klopp said, this whole thing came too early in our development. I wouldn't say our squad is bad. There's plenty of young talent like Leitner, Bittencourt, Günter, etc. but those are too young to play in such important matches like CL quarter/semi finals. And that's the problem we had this season, they are "taking away" places in the squad and that shows when some regular is injured.

Boateng is still an idiot, how surprising.

bud

Basically she went out Thursday night with some people from her course, just to the pub apparently. She gets nervous when she's not drunk, so she drank, we were speaking fine at half 10, she rang me when she was on her way, last words I've heard her voice say was 'love you, speak to you later'

Don't hear from her again until I text her at 12 the next day asking how her night went, she texts back saying she had sex with someone, she's really sorry, I deserve to be with someone better, she can't tell me to my face because she hates seeing me upset and she's a coward, that whatever we do from here is up to me. And its basically a long line over three and a half years where we've broken up a few times, where there's been hiccups and speedbumps - always on her part - , but never anything horrifically serious, she's never cheated on me before you know? Like a few years ago we had this period when we were broken up where she did fuck someone else, and only the other day in the car we were talking just and she stressed she didn't cheat and I agreed and then we went to the zoo.

Just came out of the blue. So I just told her okay, don't talk to me please and that was it. Haven't spoken to her or heard a word from her. Usually I'm trying to think of any excuse to see her, but I'm just fucking angry and drained from it all.

i'm sorry, man.

go fuck someone else.

Manchester City starting lineup (4-4-2):
Joe Hart | Aleksandar Kolarov, Vincent Kompany, Dedryck Boyata, Pablo Zabaleta | Samir Nasri, Gareth Barry, Yaya Toure, David Silva | Carlos Tevez, Sergio Aguero

Substitutes from: everybody else

Chelsea starting lineup (4-2-3-1):
Hilario | Nathan Ake, David Luiz, Andreas Christensen, Cesar Azpilicueta | Ruben Loftus-Cheek, John Obi Mikel | Fernando Torres, Oscar, Ramires | Demba Ba

kicks off in like 10 minutes! Payback for Chelsea!

Scum

Get your dick wet someplace else.

Wilbur

Banned
i'm sorry, man.

go fuck someone else.

Get your dick wet someplace else.

eh, I'm really not that kind of guy haha. Sex with two women ever, one just after my 16th birthday and now I've been in a relationship since November 2009. Went to a club last night and this girl was all over me and I was just well embarrassed and pulling away.

I'll tug myself to pictures of Gundogan I guess.

You'd be better off leaving things at that Wilbz.

I wouldn't take her back.

Mm, I know. It's always been excusable in the past. She's gone too far. I'm pretty much done.

2013 has just sucked absolute fucking shit nuggets apart from the United win haha. Work is draining me doing fucking 13 hour shifts, I'm flopping and hating uni, Froggie is gone and replaced by fucking Gollum.

Wake me up when jesus returns pls

/livejournal

City and Chelsea is on TV now!

ESPN or Chelsea TV. Chelsea TV is free on Sky for the game.

Manchester City starting lineup (4-4-2):
Joe Hart | Aleksandar Kolarov, Vincent Kompany, Dedryck Boyata, Pablo Zabaleta | Samir Nasri, Gareth Barry, Yaya Toure, David Silva | Carlos Tevez, Sergio Aguero

Chelsea starting lineup (4-2-3-1):
Hilario | Nathan Ake, David Luiz, Andreas Christensen, Cesar Azpilicueta | Ruben Loftus-Cheek, John Obi Mikel | Fernando Torres, Oscar, Ramires | Demba Ba

I'll post it for the new page! Last game for Rafa!

kharma45

Sorry to hear that Wilbury, hope you're alright man.

Terminator 2 is boss. Goddamn

Yeah it's a fucking great show.

subtles

I don't have 1 favorite player.

I have 4. Rafa, De Gea, Shinji, and Chicha.

Outside of that it's Gundogod, Sahin, Ronaldo, and Ozil.

You must have wished him away then. How could you?

2013 has just sucked absolute fucking shit nuggets apart from the United win haha. Work is draining me doing fucking 13 hour shifts, I'm flopping and hating uni, Froggie is gone and replaced by fucking Gollum.

Wake me up when jesus returns pls

/livejournal

I hope you find something better and come out stronger man.

deGod

I was really looking forward to this weekend. 3DS, going out with the girlfriend on Friday, then Dortmund hopefully winning, then Arrested Development.

Turns out that cunt woman cheated on me Thursday night and Bayern won and I have work 12-6 and I've only had two hours sleep in 40 odd hours. Gonna just go lie down and read I think, feel shitty mangs. Sorry to be a bummer.

Congrats again Bayern fans, enjoy the win.

Deputy downer here

Ah I know how you feel man.
Lets make out and forget our troubles

CL is over. Russian League ending tomorrow. I'm sad now. Not looking forward to the transfer muppetry. Hope we won't embarrass ourselves in that regard like we did last season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom