• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT20| What's that smell?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timurid

And this will continue and they will keep wondering why they don't win anything. Honestly with the way things work in Madrid now I don't know why anyone would want to work under them. Probably as bad if not worse than working under Roman

I rather work under Roman than Perez. Fuck Madrid.

Fergie

Banned
moyeseys warriors will finally have the money to fuck Liverpool good this year

all those angsty years at Everton, he will send out the hounds to kick and stomp everyone in sight

#feartheGolem

I may have been sour on Moyes at the start but I've made a turn I'm fucking excited now.

fuenf

I'm sorry but that's bullshit.

Bayern has the future ahead of them, they'll easily challenge the title again next season. We? Might have been the best chance to win this. We'll have a great team again next season, no doubt but good enough to challenge a proper Barca side, a Madrid side after a huge come and go, Juve with a striker or a Mourinho managed Chelsea side? Possible but not as likely.

I don't know, I think Dortmund has laid the foundation to constantly be a top 10 team in Europe. Much will depend on the transfer window but I believe that they can regroup, maybe not immediately but in 2-3 years you'll be up there again. Like Klopp said, you made it to the final a couple of years to early and as long as Reus stays with you, you'll be in it. HE WAS AWESOME today.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I'm sorry but that's bullshit.

Bayern has the future ahead of them, they'll easily challenge the title again next season. We? Might have been the best chance to win this. We'll have a great team again next season, no doubt but good enough to challenge a proper Barca side, a Madrid side after a huge come and go, Juve with a striker or a Mourinho managed Chelsea side? Possible but not as likely.
Juve with a striker made me laugh so hard :lol

Fergie

Banned
Fellaini isn't a warrior anyway, just a cunt.

A beautiful cunt.

Marouane-Fellaini-afro.jpgx

fellaini-1.gif

fuenf

Jupp just said that he made up his decision to retire (or continue) after last years CL final. So there goes all the BS that Bayern forced him out.

the most awkward interview is going on right now. Heynckes with Löw, although he was expecting Badstuber!

me too.

fuenf

oh wow just check Facebook and all my Dortmund friends handled it with pride & class!!!!

Guess I have to take some things I said back ;)

Jupp just said that he made up his decision to retire (or continue) after last years CL final. So there goes all the BS that Bayern forced him out.

Eh, that's Heynckes own fault. He was the one that was pissed and said stuff like "I'll announce when I retire" just to announce it two months later.

Clegg

Rooney's agent is embarking on a huge PR exercise to rehabilitate Rooney's image.

He's briefed the Sunday papers about it too.

"My client actually wants to stay."

"Fears he is being driven out."

"The club are not acting fairly."

"Loads of clubs want him."

Sad.
And it had to be that human trashcan..

But they were clearly better overall. Sure, with a different ref the game might have ended differently, but such is football. One time the BS helps you, the other it punishes you. I have no complaints.

Wish we had more cunts/veterans in our midst - might have helped, dunno. And I guess some of our players are just not good/consistent enough to play on the highest level. Wish we had a second Piszczek on the left and a better bench. Soon, hopefully.
We certainly need to grow more as team and so does Klopp. Although he's done a tremendous job on the tactical side of things and as far as overall team development is concerned, he still needs to learn a lot (squad rotation, tactical subs), hope he continues to do so with us (don't fuck it up year from now, Löw scum)

Had a pretty shitty viewing experience too since I couldn't meet my friends - there was a massive amount of ppl. where we were supposed to meet and absolutely no reception in a 1km vicinity of the center. Public viewing areas were full/closed by the police and so were the pubs nearby.
Had to peek while standing on a car (construction truck) around 500m away from the bis screen. Decided to go to my Mom's during the ht break - eh, at least I was alone in my sorrow.

I'm still very happy with how we played. Gündogan and Reus were ingenious at times, while Weidenfeller seemed like he's in a different dimension. Best he's ever been, fantastic.
Still a great season and great prospects for the future!

BORUSSIA BORUSSIA BORUSSIA
(thanks to all the neutrals who supported us)

dc89

Wait guys. Have I goofed with the free Bet 365 in play offer.

I went Dortmund to lift trophy (pre game).
Bayern to lift Trophy (in play)

The T&C's say they will refund losing in play bets. My in play bet won. I think I may have just lost money :/

bud

I was really looking forward to this weekend. 3DS, going out with the girlfriend on Friday, then Dortmund hopefully winning, then Arrested Development.

Turns out that cunt woman cheated on me Thursday night and Bayern won and I have work 12-6 and I've only had two hours sleep in 40 odd hours. Gonna just go lie down and read I think, feel shitty mangs. Sorry to be a bummer.

Congrats again Bayern fans, enjoy the win.

that sucks, dude. how did you find out?

fuenf

Sad.

But they were clearly better overall. Sure, with a different ref the game might have ended differently, but such is football. One time the BS helps you, the other it punishes you. I have no complaints.

Wish we had more cunts/veterans in our midst - might have helped, dunno. And I guess some of our players are just not good/consistent enough to play on the highest level. Wish we had a second Piszczek on the left and a better bench. Soon, hopefully.
We certainly need to grow more as team and so does Klopp. Although he's done a tremendous job on the tactical side of things and as far as overall team development is concerned, he still needs to learn a lot (squad rotation, tactical subs), hope he continues to do so with us (don't fuck it up year from now, Löw scum)

Had a pretty shitty viewing experience too since I couldn't meet my friends - there was a massive amount of ppl. where we were supposed to meet and absolutely no reception in a 1km vicinity of the center. Public viewing areas were full/closed by the police and so were the pubs nearby.
Had to peek while standing on a car (construction truck) around 500m away from the bis screen. Decided to go to my Mom's during the ht break - eh, at least I was alone in my sorrow.

I'm still very happy with how we played. Gündogan and Reus were ingenious at times, while Weidenfeller seemed like he's in a different dimension. Best he's ever been, fantastic.

classy post. respect, you can be proud of that team.

pappe

Sad.

You need a bigger squad. Your first 11 is great, but bench is not good enough at all.

flippedb

Banned
I was really looking forward to this weekend. 3DS, going out with the girlfriend on Friday, then Dortmund hopefully winning, then Arrested Development.

Turns out that cunt woman cheated on me Thursday night and Bayern won and I have work 12-6 and I've only had two hours sleep in 40 odd hours. Gonna just go lie down and read I think, feel shitty mangs. Sorry to be a bummer.

Congrats again Bayern fans, enjoy the win.

Don't be a sad cunt, Willbz. Cheer up m8, things will get better.

What? I fucking despise your team and everything it stand for.
I was certainly not trying to be classy, lol

Enjoy celebrating with no one around you who gives a shit - not that it would have been any different in Munich :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom