• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT20| What's that smell?

Status
Not open for further replies.
eh, I'm really not that kind of guy haha. Sex with two women ever, one just after my 16th birthday and now I've been in a relationship since November 2009. Went to a club last night and this girl was all over me and I was just well embarrassed and pulling away.

I'll tug myself to pictures of Gundogan I guess.

Mm, I know. It's always been excusable in the past. She's gone too far. I'm pretty much done.

2013 has just sucked absolute fucking shit nuggets apart from the United win haha. Work is draining me doing fucking 13 hour shifts, I'm flopping and hating uni, Froggie is gone and replaced by fucking Gollum.

Wake me up when jesus returns pls

/livejournal

You have all my sympathy Wilbz. Awful times. Even though it doesn't feel it right now, shit will get better. Just needs time. Imbibe whatever drugs or alcohol gets you off and lose yourself for a bit. You'll come up smiling eventually.

fuenf

Robben got his Man of the Match trophy from Sir Alex!

From being booed by your own fans, to get the CL final MotM trohpy from Sir Alex, what a story.

see? that's the quality level of your posts.
Can't say I give a flying fuck how you feel about the quality of my posts. Help yourself by ignoring me.
But before that, why don't you go celebrate? Off to the city center of Bielefeld. All the like-minded ppl. are waiting for you :D

hummels-HA-Sport-Dortmund.jpg

animation2rvc2z.gif

I'm so excited, let's do 13-14 NOW :D

Let's wait for some signing first...
Nah I'm kidding. We'll be glorious again :)

Wilbur

Banned
Cheers boys

wilbury, is this the south african girl you mentioned a while back?

Nah, she was just some girl who wanted the D while gf and I were on a little break. I think I embellished a few posts in line with my online persona lool, but yeah she was just some girl who kept trying and I was like no. My ex-gf now, I've been with for the majority of time since Nov 09, save probably two 2 month periods where we've been apart for a few reasons.

fuenf

Can't say I give a flying fuck how you feel about the quality of my posts. Help yourself by ignoring me.
But before that, why don't you go celebrate? Off to the city center of Bielefeld. All the like-minded ppl. are waiting for you :D

Why would I? Going out to celebrate won't enhance anything, I went partying after Bayern lost the 2010 CL final. That was good and lifted my spirits again. Maybe you should try it too?

Hmm, no one really deserves ballon d'or.

= Messi will get it.

Wilbur

Banned
Ronaldo or Vidal deserve Ballon d'Or for me. Bayern side no one stood out, everyone was fantastic. Messi was brilliant again.

Wilbur

Banned
Wilbz get a tub of Ben & Jerry's and binge on that and new Arrested Development.

Yeah, planning to come home tomorrow after work and watch a few episodes. Gonna eat like shit tomorrow and then might look to join a gym, fill up my weeks with things to distract me. Work 12 to 1 on Tuesday hahaha fucking cockkkkkk I'm being a miserable cunt gaf lets stop, lets talk about bayern

FootballFan

Yeah, I guess there is no other way. With that record and all.

But I do agree though, even Messi didn't do too much to deserve it. He played about 70 minutes in the PSG tie, wasn't even running against Bayern, didn't play in the 2nd leg. etc.

But he still did better than the rest imo.

spidye

But I do agree though, even Messi didn't do too much to deserve it. He played about 70 minutes in the PSG tie, wasn't even running against Bayern, didn't play in the 2nd leg. etc.

But he still did better than the rest imo.

messi and ronaldo are still the best in the world.

but it should be someone from another league this year.

last year's best XI were all from LaLiga. not even one of them played in the final last year and today.

it has to be someone from the best league in the world (bundesloliga)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom