• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT20| What's that smell?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bayern are so similar to United in that you wouldn't say that many of the players are the best in the world in their position but they are supremely effective as a team. Even when they aren't playing well they come up with the goals.

MPW

Let's not forget BAYERN LEGEND Neuer. he saved us today. we owe him much today

he had to make one really good save in the 1st half before bayern took the game over

without dortmund's gk playing so well, bayern would have easily won by 2 or 3 goals

MPW

We lost 4-0 against CL winners. You lost 4-1 against CL losers. Not that different.

we fought in the 2nd leg

and cr7 scored the away goal

barca just did nothing

and where was messi in copa 2nd leg? cr7 scored 2 goals, also cr7 is the top scorer in CL iirc (much harder competition than la liga)

FootballFan

messi and ronaldo are still the best in the world.

but it should be someone from another league this year.

last year's best XI were all from LaLiga. not even one of them played in the final last year and today.

it has to be someone from the best league in the world (bundesloliga)

I'm not even against that idea, but which single player stood out for the bundesliga teams? That's the problem. Like Man United, it's just a lot of good players who fight and win as a team, not individual brilliance.

fuenf

Let's not forget BAYERN LEGEND Neuer. he saved us today. we owe him much

yeah he's the definition of a big game player. He was the stabilizing factor in the beginng, and I loved how he milked every second in extra time.

Martinez really helped getting things together after 30minutes, what a player. totally dominated and helped Schweini out A LOT.

Screen+Shot+2013-05-26+at+12.40.18+AM.png

BKJ57U8CMAIAA--.jpg:large

FootballFan

where was messi in copa 2nd leg? cr7 scored 2 goals, also cr7 is the top scorer in CL iirc (much harder competition than la liga)

yawn anyone can argue like this lol.

Where was Ronaldo in the copa final? Oh right got sent to the changing rooms for being a baby. Against Pathetico. :lol

Messi has been top scorer in CL 4 seasons in a row. Now all of a sudden it's an important stat to you because Ronaldo got it?

In the end, both losers in the CL, but Messi scored more overall, assisted more overall, played less overall, is younger, and last of all. Messi won something, unlike Ronaldo and Mou. Hahaha

Lightning

Banned
25mil for Fabregas? LOL. Quite a loss coming up for Barca if that's the case as we get a good chunk of that fee as well.

I hope the rumours linking us with Mignolet are true! He would be a fantastic signing no matter how much we pay for him.

spidye

Bayern are so similar to United in that you wouldn't say that many of the players are the best in the world in their position but they are supremely effective as a team. Even when they aren't playing well they come up with the goals.

I'm not even against that idea, but which single player stood out for the bundesliga teams? That's the problem. Like Man United, it's just a lot of good players who fight and win as a team, not individual brilliance.

sure. this team won because they fight as a team and no one really sticks out in bundesliga at the moment.
but it would still be nice if someone like Ribery who plays for years at the highest level finally get the title as the world's best football player.

he had to make one really good save in the 1st half before bayern took the game over

without dortmund's gk playing so well, bayern would have easily won by 2 or 3 goals
he made more than one save in dortmund's best moment of the game. if he didn't made those saves dortmund were easily be 2 or 3 goals up with not even 30 mins played.

I wonder if the Bayern Ultras have accepted him as one of the their own yet? Their protests when he signed were quite damning of the man. (Never, EVER!) etc.

Bayern's ultras are ridiculous, the whole Neuer thing was the most stupid thing I can think of in recent past. Especially because it was clear they would love him after two proper saves.

spidye

I wonder if the Bayern Ultras have accepted him as one of the their own yet? Their protests when he signed were quite damning of the man. (Never, EVER!) etc.

bayern's ultras are little drama queens. no one gives a shit what they think.

neuer was destined to be one of bayern's heroes

Meier

Was crushing guys in FUT.. won 3 and drew 2. Up to 15 points in Division 1 with 2 games left... hopefully I can win the last 2 games I have.

I see City are up 2-0 in the friendly. Nice!

FootballFan

sure. this team won because they fight as a team and no one really sticks out in bundesliga at the moment.
but it would still be nice if someone like Ribery who plays for years at the highest level finally get the title as the world's best football player.

See, imagine Ribery going up to get the award. As great as he is(I consider him top 3 wingers in the world), it would just be odd. Dunno if I'm the only one that feels that way.

edit
I see how Milch feels. lol

spidye

See, imagine Ribery going up to get the award. As great as he is(I consider him top 3 wingers in the world), it would just be odd. Dunno if I'm the only one that feels that way.

edit

as I said. ronaldo and messi are still better. but let's face it. ribery's 30 and will not get any younger. last chance to win that title.

fuenf

edit

nah I agree his only chance would've been an absolutely breathtaking performance today.

Messi

eh, I'm really not that kind of guy haha. Sex with two women ever, one just after my 16th birthday and now I've been in a relationship since November 2009. Went to a club last night and this girl was all over me and I was just well embarrassed and pulling away.

I'll tug myself to pictures of Gundogan I guess.

Mm, I know. It's always been excusable in the past. She's gone too far. I'm pretty much done.

2013 has just sucked absolute fucking shit nuggets apart from the United win haha. Work is draining me doing fucking 13 hour shifts, I'm flopping and hating uni, Froggie is gone and replaced by fucking Gollum.

Wake me up when jesus returns pls

/livejournal

I'll fuck you

ribery's 30 and will not get any younger. last chance to win that title.

And what exactly does that have to do with a ballon d'or? Ribery is a great player but certainly not one of Ronaldo/Messi/Iniesta/etc quality. Add that he's a huge fucking cunt and you have the worst decision ever made for ballon d'or

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom