• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT20| What's that smell?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tc91

If a Bayern player is going to get the Ballon d'Or, give it to Xherdan Legend Shaqiri

xFKm67A.jpg

HdtsJ1p.jpg

I laughed when he lifted the trophy :lol couldn't even get it above his head. Could probably put him in the cup.

--

My brother goofed with the bet365 offer. #prayfordc

spidye

and FUCK LEWANDOWSKI

why did you treat your future team mate that way?

And what exactly does that have to do with a ballon d'or? Ribery is a great player but certainly not one of Ronaldo/Messi/Iniesta/etc quality. Add that he's a huge fucking cunt and you have the worst decision ever made for ballon d'or

being the top bundesliga player or at least top 3 for 4 years in a row and being at the top level in international football make him a contender for the title.
even if you don't like it

Meier

Nice hit by Nathan Ake there to end the half. He was a beast for me in FM in 2012.. cost a bit too much in 2013 to make a play for him.

operon

eh, I'm really not that kind of guy haha. Sex with two women ever, one just after my 16th birthday and now I've been in a relationship since November 2009. Went to a club last night and this girl was all over me and I was just well embarrassed and pulling away.

I'll tug myself to pictures of Gundogan I guess.

Mm, I know. It's always been excusable in the past. She's gone too far. I'm pretty much done.

2013 has just sucked absolute fucking shit nuggets apart from the United win haha. Work is draining me doing fucking 13 hour shifts, I'm flopping and hating uni, Froggie is gone and replaced by fucking Gollum.

Wake me up when jesus returns pls

/livejournal
get that girl age thread made GAF can kiss it better

Blablurn

I cried so much, guys. I cried so much. Thanks for everyone who supported us. Thanks to Bayern GAF. THANKS TO THE TEAM. OUT OF ALL PEOPLE ROBBEN! I cried so much.

FootballFan

So.. season pretty much over. Best signing/Best debut season?

Van Persie, Michu, Alba, Loskov, Shaqiri, Hazard? can't really think of any, just naming names.

dc89

How did this happen

Well it was the whole place a pre match bet and place a in play bet and if the in play loses you get your money back.

So I put £50 on Dortmund to win. Then in play I put £50 on Bayern to win in play.

In play bet won so I got £20 profit but my pre match bet lost which they don't refund as its not in play. So I lost £30, because I didn't think it through properly. If I did it the other way around, I'd have come away with £120 (£20 profit).

Is Kessler being beaten like a little bitch again? In Denmark there's this fucking reality show following his sister, it's the worst...

t4BgOMe.jpg

I cried so much, guys. I cried so much. Thanks for everyone who supported us. Thanks to Bayern GAF. THANKS TO THE TEAM. OUT OF ALL PEOPLE ROBBEN! I cried so much.

Congrats mang.

subtles

There is this funny trend I notice with most Arsenal fans. They go from being incredibly timid to outright bullish depending on what time of the season it is. They love to pick on Liverpool and are second only to Manchester United fans when they do. ArsenalGAF hasn't really been like that, but twitter.....

Tc91

Duncan Castles ‏@DuncanCastles 2m
Jose Mourinho has agreed a four-year contract to return as Chelsea manager

Stan Collymore ‏@StanCollymore 4s
Jose Mourinho 4 year contract will be worth £8.5 million per season after tax according to @DuncanCastles

Blablurn

I feel you. What a night.

u know. i read a lot of comments in the last two week. but i wanted to contain myself. the best way was to say nothing at all.

AND THE VERY BEST WAY WAS WHAT THE TEAM SHOWED. I'm not worthy. I'm shit. I'm sorry for what I said against Robben. I'm shit. THANK YOU!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom