• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT20| What's that smell?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blablurn

Not sure if it was this thread or the other one, but earlier, some guys was saying Wenger was doing punditry on a french tv channel, where he said Lewa wasn't coming to the PL and Bayern have pretty much wrapped it up.

everyone knows he is coming to bayern

dc89

/yawn Neymar's father says he received 6 offers from clubs, highest from Chelsea but he's chose Barca. Announcement tomorrow.

I think I have read he has signed a four-year contract on so many different websites :lol The money keeps changing but it surely has to be happening now!

/yawn Neymar's father says he received 6 offers from clubs, highest from Chelsea but he's chose Barca. Announcement tomorrow.

Shit. I know he might not make it in Europe but I thought it would be cool to have loads of Brazilians in our club :/ I would have taken the risk if it was only like £30 million.

Salvadora

With Mou going to Chelsea it's going to get incredibly tight up at the top. Champion's League qualification is only going to get harder. I hope we're not the team that's squeezed out.

Linius

Oh and fuck that Dutch commentator. Robben finally redeemed him self for Soweto. No fuck no, we still have no WC. The only thing he did was give some terrible club another CL. Like I care about that.

You guys deserved it, but I still don't like Bayern. One love.

FootballFan

Congrats Blablurn.

2EZlLDw.jpg

fuenf

u know. i read a lot of comments in the last two week. but i wanted to contain myself. the best way was to say nothing at all.

AND THE VERY BEST WAY WAS WHAT THE TEAM SHOWED. I'm not worthy. I'm shit. I'm sorry for what I said against Robben. I'm shit. THANK YOU!!!!

Yeah I understand, I chose the other way and upped my crazyness level a notch or two ;)

K1LLER7

Not really. Lewandowski surely isn't going to Bayern because he loves the club or their players. Yeah, he seems like a nice guy but all in all he's just after success and money. And that's why I had no problem with Lewandowski playing the final, I knew he'd give everything. He's the kind of player that gives all and moves on. Bayern is just the next step for him.

Blablurn

Not really. Lewandowski surely isn't going to Bayern because he loves the club or their players. Yeah, he seems like a nice guy but all in all he's just after success and money. And that's why I had no problem with Lewandowski playing the final, I knew he'd give everything. He's the kind of player that gives all and moves on. Bayern is just the next step for him.

:)

Linius

Oeh, excited for Neutral Milk Hotel. They play Primavera next year. I need to get my shit together and get my ass to Barcelona next year.

Blablurn

You kniw, after foloowing this thread for two weeks, it's good to be back. I read a lot of shit, but i dont care anymore. We saw a good final and im very happy about the outcome <3

SUPER BAYERN SUPER BAYERN HEY HEY

spidye

sure one thing not liking the club or the players.
but those are still your colleagues.

bud

Cesc is gonna be amazing at United.

A midfield of Carrick/Fellaini/Cesc ?

Hnnnnnnnnngggggggggggg

i feel like i'm the only one in this thread with this opinion, but... that'd still be a shit midfield. fellaini, for all his physical prowess, isn't exactly a technical powerhouse and a mediocre passer, and carrick is an average, mostly invisible midfielder in a team that plays without a midfield.

Pachimari

Have Real Madrid's 2013/14 kits been revealed?

What colour are the 3 stripes on the shoulders this year. omg exciting
Haven't been revealed officially.

But rumored shirt have the 3 stripes as black as usual. There'll be some orange colors on the shirt as well if the leak is to be believed.

Also, I wish we could take the captains armband away from Iker Casillas - he have disappointed me immensely this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom