• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT20| What's that smell?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i feel like i'm the only one in this thread with this opinion, but... that's still be a shit midfield. fellaini, for all his physical prowess, isn't exactly a technical powerhouse and a mediocre passe, and carrick is an average, mostly invisible midfielder in a team that plays without a midfield.

Oh bud

:lol:lol:lol

subtles

Not really. Lewandowski surely isn't going to Bayern because he loves the club or their players. Yeah, he seems like a nice guy but all in all he's just after success and money. And that's why I had no problem with Lewandowski playing the final, I knew he'd give everything. He's the kind of player that gives all and moves on. Bayern is just the next step for him.

Who would you like to replace him as striker? I heard Rafa wanted Dzeko as a replacement for Cavani but I think Dortmund were looking at him as well?

Also, if you don't mind me asking, how does German football view Lucien Favre? He's a brilliant manager but not many people I discuss football/tactics with have even heard of him.

I think it's because we were a better football team than everyone else.

and the refs loved you. Without that scandalous match where Torres got sent off you would never have gotten Chelsea off the first spot. Torres would probably have been top goal scorer too.

Midfields are overrated though, I remember being able to play 4-2-4 in a old FM and then just hoof the ball up, worked so well.

sure one thing not liking the club or the players.
but those are still your colleagues.

Oh, come on, you can't be serious. A CL final is kinda important and stupid shit happens in such situations. Lewandowski to Bayern this summer is very far from done, so it's not even sure if he'll play for Bayern next season. So why the hell should Lewandowski think about who could be his colleague next year?

Fry

Love this pic.

tumblr_mndlnrRSP41qch9qao1_500.jpg

Last batch of the night.

iA03U9lj5thW4.gif

irzGQHdPTKKrj.gif

iMcVcDl47iLgt.gif

spidye

ok this will definitely be my last pic
image_slshow_imArtikel_0_6.jpg

Oh, come on, you can't be serious. A CL final is kinda important and stupid shit happens in such situations. Lewandowski to Bayern this summer is very far from done, so it's not even sure if he'll play for Bayern next season. So why the hell should Lewandowski think about who could be his colleague next year?

deliberately injuring other players is idiotic. don't care if he plays for bayern or anyone else next season

Bo-Locks

Oh bud

:lol:lol:lol

I've been a consistent fan of Carrick's for years, even when other United fans were not keen on him. He's supposedly shit because arguably the best side ever, Barca, blew us away?

Using that logic, from this moment on, Schweinsteiger is an overrated hunk of shit based on tonights performance.

Carrick has been our most consistent and important player over the last 5+ years, more so than Rooney, imo.

Our central midfield is shit, but it has consisted of Scholes, Giggs, Carrick, Cleverley and Anderson for the last few years. It's remarkable that he's even managed to tread water given that situation.

Lunchbox

Banned
Nah he's coming to pick up Romans money.

John Terry, Ashley Cole, Fellani, Mourinho and Materazzi as assistant manager. Just imagine that for a moment, feels nice doesn't it? They will outcunt everyone.

Evra, Rio, Giggs, Fellaini, RVP, Fabregas, Mike Phelan and Gollum owned by the Glazers

we got you matched, cunt by cunt

Linius

Yeah bro, left that shit name behind.

Glad you kept this avatar, I wouldn't have known other wise :p

I always liked Robben and I've defended him in the past.

I must admit though if we had lost I would've posted a few nasty things about him.

Edit:
Also thanks to Bayern GAF for all those great pictures and GIFs. You're great.

I'm just teasing of course. Though it's a shame how Bayern fans have been treating him in the past (like in the friendly game with our NT).

Who would you like to replace him as striker? I heard Rafa wanted Dzeko as a replacement for Cavani but I think Dortmund were looking at him as well?

Also, if you don't mind me asking, how does German football view Lucien Favre? He's a brilliant manager but not many people I discuss football/tactics with have even heard of him.
The best case would be Benteke or Lukaku but they're both very unlikely, maybe even impossible. Dzeko would be kinda expensive and maybe a bit too old, too. To be honest, I have no idea who to get beside them and I don't really care. The few matches Schieber started we showed we don't really need a great striker, anyway, lol

Favre is awesome. He's rated highly in Germany since last season.

Edit: Actually, I think he was rated highly in his Berlin days, too. But they sold his important players, fucked the season up and Favre's reputation kinda dropped. But yeah, it's back up.

Tc91

Felt quite happy for him, old Chelsea feelings nonwithstanding. The emotion on his face when the final whistle blew was amazing.

They showed a replay on Sky of him after he scored the winner and I swear he was yelling "Oh my god oh my god oh my god, I don't believe this is happening"

Still a cunt.

Edit: yeah people on twitter: @jamiestokes83: Didnt need to be the best lip reader.

Arjen Robben :

"Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god"
--
You can probably find the replay somewhere!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom