• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT20| What's that smell?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suen

Welcome to second place next season. Vamos Monaco
Mercenary following his mercenary idols. I expect you to cheer for Madrid in the near future.

I rather work under Roman than Perez. Fuck Madrid.
Fuck PSG, fuck Torino who's been shit for over half a century and fuck your shitty avatar. Give us Veratti pls.

*Life story*
Sorry to hear that man, shit like that sucks. Hope you get better soon. If it makes you feel any better fuck Andres in return.

fuenf

Last GIF of the night:

ioxVEHfV7w8mr.gif

bonus: overhead cam but it's tough to see at 200px ;) http://i.minus.com/ibt1YMcIT85Xgo.gif

Suen

So Neymar to Barca confirmed earlie today, how do you feel about this Barca-GAF? Glad you picked him up and did us a favour! Really looking forward to see how well he'll do in Barca and Europe next season. Will he end up being a top player or will he be in Messi's shadow and end up being a second-choice Messi? Either way there's a big chance he's going to be shitted on in games at first due to the higher level of football.

Monaco is shaping up to be an interesting project with all those new
wasted
talents joining them, will be interesting to see how well they do next season, never really thought they'd go that far. We already have one Monaco fan (Andres)....how long till Timu join Monaco's cause?

Meier

Think that may have been over the line? It was close if not. Either way, fancy footwork from Dzeko.. never heard that before.

Monaco is shaping up to be an interesting project with all those new
wasted
talents joining them, will be interesting to see how well they do next season, never really thought they'd go that far. We already have one Monaco fan (Andres)....how long till Timu join Monaco's cause?

If Rybolovlev signs a washed up Arshavin, I'll be all over that bandwagon.

Defensive minded Mou is going to have fun with this Chelsea defence!

Yes because Hilario and Christensen will certainly be considered starters next season... It's a friendly match with lots of experiments happening against a very strong City offensive. Before we forget : The only team letting in less goals than Chelsea in premier league this season was City.

Lightning

Banned
Yes because Hilario and Christensen will certainly be considered starters next season... It's a friendly match with lots of experiments happening. Before we forget : The only team letting in less goals than Chelsea in premier league this season was City.
Wrong. We only conceded 37 goals so our defence came 2nd behind City!

And it was a cheek post. I know friendlies are no judge.

Based Gazprom will not allow it, Zenit will buy Arshavin from us and keep him forever.

Spalletti didn't rule out an Arshavin return in a recent press conference! We're already getting Tymoshchuk back next season and if we get Arshavin back it'll basically be the Advocaat days again....but without Advocaat. Perfect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom