• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT20| What's that smell?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rodvik

The best case would be Benteke or Lukaku but they're both very unlikely, maybe even impossible. Dzeko would be kinda expensive and maybe a bit too old, too. To be honest, I have no idea who to get beside them and I don't really care. The few matches Schieber started we showed we don't really need a great striker, anyway, lol

Favre is awesome. He's rated highly in Germany since last season.

Edit: Actually, I think he was rated highly in his Berlin days, too. But they sold his important players, fucked the season up and Favre's reputation kinda dropped. But yeah, it's back up.

Unfortunately Benteke and Lukaku are nowhere near as good a player as Lewandowski. And yeah I doubt Dortmund could afford then tbh. And Benteke already earns more than Lewandowski does right now for example.

Yes because Hilario and Christensen will certainly be considered starters next season... It's a friendly match with lots of experiments happening against a very strong City offensive. Before we forget : The only team letting in less goals than Chelsea in premier league this season was City.

What did you think of Loftus-Cheek? He looks like he could make it.

Hixx

O'Neill to Stoke?

Great fit to continue Pulis' legacy.

Or it could just be Collymore taking the piss out of people on twitter, getting them to put money on just for a laugh. Which is a dick move but pretty funny.

Suen

Spalletti didn't rule out an Arshavin return in a recent press conference! We're already getting Tymoshchuk back next season and if we get Arshavin back it'll basically be the Advocaat days again....but without Advocaat. Perfect.
The guy isn't exactly a part of Arsenal's current plans anyway and he's not going to replace any of our current strikers even if they are shitty, don't see why we would keep him. Rather let Zenit have him where he gets more playtime.

Jin_7

whapkolf17c4.jpg

Lightning

Banned
O'Neill to Stoke?

Great fit to continue Pulis' legacy.

Or it could just be Collymore taking the piss out of people on twitter, getting them to put money on just for a laugh. Which is a dick move but pretty funny.
I told you to prepare for Mignolet's departure!!!!!

Don't let me down Wenger. Bring the man to the Emirates!

The guy isn't exactly a part of Arsenal's current plans anyway and he's not going to replace any of our current strikers even if they are shitty, don't see why we would keep him. Rather let Zenit have him where he gets more playtime.

His contract is up. If we want him we can get him on a free. Lol, you thought you could get money for him? Lololol

K1LLER7

:lol fuck that! I would run straight to Mata/Luiz.

Luiz, just to get a feel of his hair ;)

1 more game to go. Last game of the season, most expensive game of the season.

Zaha proved in the last match, that the 15m we signed him for was a bargain. On monday he'll prove why he deserves the Balon D'or.

Luiz, just to get a feel of his hair ;)

1 more game to go. Last game of the season, most expensive game of the season.

Zaha proved in the last match, that the 15m we signed him for was a bargain. On monday he'll prove why he deserves the Balon D'or.

Jesus for some reason I only just realised you've been using a Zlatan avatar. Disgusting.

FootballFan

Hey at least it's not a whole bus. ;)

L4H3BKM.jpg

FUCK. I guess I'm just used to ignoring anything with Arsenal and defending at this point. But my point still stands that this is a very questionable formation from Chelsea against a much stronger City team.

Madrid's bus for their Copa Del Rey victory:

XXdH9oX.jpg

Unfortunately, it wasn't meant to be:

p7mbny6.jpg

fuenf

this moment was great, unfortunately the gif sucks because the framerate drops to 5fps whenever I try to capture a video from a website (download isnt possible): http://i.minus.com/iOviTM6SpyAcS.gif

Did you guys see clegg's thread on Will Smith?

cJlBoof.gif

Brilliant.

lol yeah I thought about posting it after the game but I forgot in all of that euphoria and went on to write a rather strange post ;)

is that an official or fan made ad? IT'S AWESOME

justjohn

Why the hell are Chelsea playing this pointless game after a long gruelling season?

Shouldn't they be resting for the big campaign next season?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom