• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT20| What's that smell?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clegg

Just as a heads up to Uk & Ireland Netflix users

7QmvyT.png

omg
omg
omg

Mourinho is going to have to serve a two match ban at the start of next season if he joins us apparently! The Spanish FA have said they will send over the report from his sending off in the Copa del Rey final advising he be banned.

That would suck for him to finally come back and have to miss the first two game :(

Mourinho is going to have to serve a two match ban at the start of next season if he joins us apparently! The Spanish FA have said they will send over the report from his sending off in the Copa del Rey final advising he be banned.

That would suck for him to finally come back and have to miss the first two game :(

Will probably just be easy FA cup games.

Suen

Poor Mou, can't even get rid of his Spanish curse in England.

Suen

Timu, how do PSG fans feel about Ancelotti trying to do everything to leave the club for RMA? Do they care? Feel betrayed?

damn Wooden, I finally get how you must have felt last year. I could post an infinite amount of pics :)
but you guys already do this every weekend during the season.

FootballFan

Poor Mourinho. :(

He's lucky Pep never decided to lay him out on the ground when he poked Tito in the eye. He should be thankful he is even able to coach again.

Neymar Twitter's
Guys! 'm Here reunited with friends and family and they have helped me to write a few things here ... It's not going to hold out until Monday ... My family and friends already know my decision. Monday sign a contract with Barcelona. I want to thank the fans of Santos by these incredible nine years. My feeling for the club and the fans will never change. It is eternal! Only a club like Santos FC could give me everything I have lived on and off the field. I thank the wonderful fans who supported me fish even in the most difficult moments. Titles, goals, dribbling, celebrations and songs that fans created for me will be forever in my heart ... I made sure to play the match tomorrow in Brasilia. I want to have the opportunity to once again take the field with the "mantle" and hear the crowd scream my name ... as the hymn says, "it is an honor that not everyone can have ..." It is a different time for me, sad (farewell) and cheerful (new challenge). May God bless me in my choices ... And I'm always in Santos! # Toiss

fuenf

Haha it's great. Although not being able to sleep because you're still so happy destroys your sleep rhythm!

=) yeah luckily I'm pretty tired (only slept for 5h the night before).

I've decided that it's to hard to single out a player, thus I'll sport a Heynckes avatar for a day.

Messi

Neymar Twitter's
Guys! 'm Here reunited with friends and family and they have helped me to write a few things here ... It's not going to hold out until Monday ... My family and friends already know my decision. Monday sign a contract with Barcelona. I want to thank the fans of Santos by these incredible nine years. My feeling for the club and the fans will never change. It is eternal! Only a club like Santos FC could give me everything I have lived on and off the field. I thank the wonderful fans who supported me fish even in the most difficult moments. Titles, goals, dribbling, celebrations and songs that fans created for me will be forever in my heart ... I made sure to play the match tomorrow in Brasilia. I want to have the opportunity to once again take the field with the "mantle" and hear the crowd scream my name ... as the hymn says, "it is an honor that not everyone can have ..." It is a different time for me, sad (farewell) and cheerful (new challenge). May God bless me in my choices ... And I'm always in Santos! # Toiss

ljp.gif

olivia-wilde-gif-15.gif

Zero148

just came home. It was a great final with 2 awesome playing sides. Congrats to Bayern.

I'm really proud o be Dortmund fan, the team was even with propably the best football team on the planet right now. It was much read before the game, that in a serious match only Dortmund could beat Bayern at the moment (on a good day). But I believe at the moment you could say the same about Bayern (and mybe Schalke this season xD) being only able to beat Dortmund at the moment.

No reason to be sad Dortmund GAF, we have a grandios saison gespielt

Timurid

Timu, how do PSG fans feel about Ancelotti trying to do everything to leave the club for RMA? Do they care? Feel betrayed?

but you guys already do this every weekend during the season.
Most of them are annoyed by his choice, but they understand that Real is big club blablabla. They want him to leave. We just don't know who are next manager will be. One day it's Benitez another it's Leonardo. At this moment, I have no clue who's going to be our next coach. A lot want Capello because it would be an easier transition for the club.
You will never be free Timurid. NEVER.

I'm free from the JAW!

FUCK BVB

FUCK BAYERN

FUCK BUNDESHIT

FORZA TORO

ALLEZ PSG

Messi

Most of them are annoyed by his choice, but they understand that Real is big club blablabla. They want him to leave. We just don't know who are next manager will be. One day it's Benitez another it's Leonardo. At this moment, I have no clue who's going to be our next coach. A lot want Capello because it would be an easier transition for the club.

I'm free from the JAW!

FUCK BVB

FUCK BAYERN

FUCK BUNDESHIT

FORZA TORO

ALLEZ PSG

I am over forcing it on people. honestly.

fuenf

02.20 Uhr: Karl-Heinz Rummenigge preist seine Spieler für den Titel bemerkenswerteste Aussage: „Lasst es krachen! Nächsten Samstag haben wir auch mit 1,8 Promille im Pokalfinale eine Chance.“

loose translation:

Karl-Heinz Rummenigge praises is players: 'Party hard, even with an blood alocohol level of 0.18 we'll have a shot at winning the Cup final next Saturday"

I wonder how Stuttgart must feel when they hear about that one ;)

Suen

I'm free from the JAW!

FUCK BVB

FUCK BAYERN

FUCK BUNDESHIT

FORZA TORO

ALLEZ PSG
I can understand their frustration about it. He's a good manager and I think he could have done great at PSG if he continued, did an excellent job in Ligue 1 and CL but I suppose most managers see Madrid as this big chance that comes once in a life, it's very tempting. Sucks though.

Timurid

I can understand their frustration about it. He's a good manager and I think he could have done great at PSG if he continued, did an excellent job in Ligue 1 and CL but I suppose most managers see Madrid as this big chance that comes once in a life, it's very tempting. Sucks though.

I'm pretty sure he is leave. I think Nasser (our chairman) is using him as a bargaining chip to lure CR7 or some players from Real.

I want him to leave too. If his heart isn't in Paris then get the fuck out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom