• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT20| What's that smell?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let the hate flow through you.

Neymar will make you be sorry.

It's the down fall of Barca we're witnessing, going to be real good. They bring in a Brazillian rent boy who has sex with Podolski and Chamberlain just to be able to afford diapers for his baby, the only one he makes sacrifices for. On the pitch he's egoistical and doesn't like to pass the ball, tikitaka destroyer, alexis sanchez light. He will get fat before his 5 year old contract is even over, by then you can ship him off to Milan.

K1LLER7

The good thing about having players from Japan or Korea is the amount of content they produce.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=3FM1q_IaMCM
No idea what they're saying but why do they keep showing his deflected shot that hits the post?

Also the players need to start passing him the ball around the box. The clip of his goal at Dortmund, showed him at his best. Give him the ball around the box and in between defenders. That goal against Spurs was a perfect example.

Timurid

No idea what they're saying but why do they keep showing his deflected shot that hits the post?

Also the players need to start passing him the ball around the box. The clip of his goal at Dortmund, showed him at his best. Give him the ball around the box and in between defenders. That goal against Spurs was a perfect example.

You guys ruined him.

Jin_7

Kagawa said that was his most important scene this season since he felt that he finally got recognized and got a ball in the middle in front of the box as opposed to Man U's usual style of attacking from the flanks and ignoring him and his runs in the middle.

Pastore is amazing on the flank.

Thanks for Sirigu. 3.5 MIL

Dybala is next.

A nice goal from Paulinho!!!

Sometimes I fucking hate Zamparini... Get angry at a player and throw him away for peanuts.... At least keep him around until a club offers decent money you old senile cunt.

Dybala is at best going to Torino lol, no way PSG wants him yet.

Kagawa said that was his most important scene this season since he felt that he finally got recognized and got a ball in the middle in front of the box as opposed to Man U's usual style of attacking from the flanks and ignoring him and his runs in the middle.

Interesting. I hope the more game time he gets the more his team mates find him.

Timurid

Sometimes I fucking hate Zamparini... Get angry at a player and throw him away for peanuts.... At least keep him around until a club offers decent money you old senile cunt.

Dybala is at best going to Torino lol, no way PSG wants him yet.

We will loan him out to the Chicago Magic. :lol

Messi

Existing for CL is a bit dysfunctional

Arsne_01_1340017a.jpg

K1LLER7

Oh thanks :)

Since then, we have played a little more through the middle and he's been on the ball alot more. Imo He's had a very strong finish to the season.

Hopefully with Moyes coming in next season, we stick to having him behind the striker in a 4-2-3-1 formation.

K1LLER7

You guys ruined him.
You guys have ruined Lucas. He deserves to be playing for a bigger club (man utd) and deserves to be seen by the clubs 659 million followers.

I'd offer: Nani > Lucas swap.

Offer lasts for a limited period of time, due to high demand in Nani's signiture. Mainly from Juventus and their 20m bid.

Messi

Sports direct have put up the prices on all their new kits from 49.99 to 59.99. Makes me much less inclined to make an order now, eh. I was about to buy 4 kits too.

Lightning

Banned
If United get Fabregas won't you guys use him as an attacking midfielder up field? That's by far his best position. Kagawa may be good but he is no where near better than Cesc.

Lunchbox

Banned
fucker needs to stop crying and adopt to the clank

Dibbz

If United get Fabregas won't you guys use him as an attacking midfielder up field? That's by far his best position. Kagawa may be good but he is no where near better than Cesc.

Where do you guys get these rumors from? It's like someone who only knows a handful of PL players makes this shit up. Why would they go for Cesc? They had Pogba and they let him go. The have Kagawa they play him wide. Yeah Froggies gone but shit I'm betting he won't let Moyes come in and do what ever he wants.

K1LLER7

If we signed Cesc, it'll most likely be with the intention of playing him alongside Carrick. We don't need someone behind the striker. Rooney will probably stay and Shinji plays there.

Cesc would be brought in to help Carrick control games and push forward from time to time.

Unless Moysey plans to change things.

Lightning

Banned
Where do you guys get these rumors from? It's like someone who only knows a handful of PL players makes this shit up. Why would they go for Cesc? They had Pogba and they let him go. The have Kagawa they play him wide. Yeah Froggies gone but shit I'm betting he won't let Moyes come in and do what ever he wants.
I don't think they'll get Cesc man, I've said as much already. I only posted "if" they got him since in this game anything is possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom