• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT20| What's that smell?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rumours that Barca want Januzaj too.

Probably started from FootballFan and his love for 'Dat Hold-up Play'

I just seen that on twitter.

iFzOsHVZHKyZS.gif

ibz5pf5uh6Y8bD.gif

Fucking cunts.

DominoKid

Kagawa said that was his most important scene this season since he felt that he finally got recognized and got a ball in the middle in front of the box as opposed to Man U's usual style of attacking from the flanks and ignoring him and his runs in the middle.

More of this please.

derExperte

Watching the repeat of the whole game made me just now realize Neuer was the one that started the attack that lead to the 1:0 by picking the ball out of the air and immediately shooting it forward with perfect precision. Too bad that part is missing from all the replays. Damn he's good, don't care if he makes stupid mistakes from time to time in the league.

FootballFan

Warming up the printing press to print my Neymar Jersey. WOOOO WOOOO. GET ON THE TRAIN MOTHERFUCKERS.

I AM ON IT. LOOOOOL CAN YOU ALREADY SEE THE JEALOUSY IN HERE? HAHAHAHHAHAH

Fuck. This is why I love football. So many bitter/salty supporters that are non-stop entertainment.

They all wanted him, we got him. Dat Barca power.

LOL "Watch him bomb." HAHAHAHHAHA

I AM ON IT. LOOOOOL CAN YOU ALREADY SEE THE JEALOUSY IN HERE? HAHAHAHHAHAH

Fuck. This is why I love football. So many bitter/salty supporters that are non-stop entertainment.

They all wanted him, we got him. Dat Barca power.

LOL "Watch him bomb." HAHAHAHHAHA

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=43933228&postcount=9337 & http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=43521140&postcount=11918 & http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=40509406&postcount=8612

Nope, never did.

Anyway totally forgot there was a transgender Neymar on top of Neymar and Ronaldinho.

qdt2pkX.png

K1LLER7

Congrats Barca-Gaf. Will look forward to watching him next season. Hope he still try's to use dem skills. Just make sure not to turn him into Alexis 2.0.

Also, stay away from Januzaj.

Dibbz

it's not like that. I HATED Robinho's signing years ago for us. It was shit. Same case.

Besides, Bale is proven in Europa and in the National Team.

fixed

also lel at Neymar. Do you hear me? LEL

Barca are such a cool club. Boast about how they bring all these great players through the magical La Masia then first hiccup and they shit their pants and they ejaculate cash all over South America.

FootballFan

fixed

also lel at Neymar. Do you hear me? LEL

Barca are such a cool club. Boast about how they bring all these great players through the magical La Masia then first hiccup and they shit their pants and they ejaculate cash all over South America.

Gotta rebuild after the thrashing from Bayern and so many games where it's just Messi and nothing else.

La Masia can't fix everything, money will always have to be spent. We don't want to end up fighting for a top 4 cup.

So... who's gonna be benched to make room for this Neymar guy?

Villa is leaving so there's that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom