• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT20| What's that smell?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tc91

Brazilian sensation Neymar has agreed to snub both Barcelona and Real Madrid and join German giants Bayern Munich - according to Former Santos vice-president Vicente Cascione.

He wrote on his personal website: "I can reveal this news first hand. It’s already closed. Neymar has signed for Bayern Munich. I’m not speculating, the information is undeniable. From August 2013, Neymar will be part of the fabric of Bayern Munich.

"His future will not be Spain. Neither Barcelona, neither Real Madrid. He is going to Germany. Anyone who doubts this should wait and see."

More reason to hate Bayern.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Right, but that brings us back to the money factor. If we could afford 60M€ for Falcao or a 12M€ salary for Ibra, Marry wouldn't matter. Whatever, NO EXCUSES THIS SUMMER.

I wouldn't pay 12M for Ibra, but I would for Cavani, Falcao or Suarez. If we sell Peluso, Padoin, Isla, Giak and Simone Pepe I'm sure we can 'afford' anyone.

Agnelli “The budget we draw up for the sporting side of things is most definitely a large one. I have always believed this to be the case.

“Decisions are delegated first of all to Marotta, who then discusses them with Paratici, with Nedved and then with Conte himself, since he is an integral part of the decision-making process.

“They must not exceed the figure set down. They can dismantle and rebuild as much as they want as long as the total cost of players' wages countered by returns does not exceed the figure that has been agreed.”

Zabojnik

Berardi is going to be another Verratti, isn't he? Rumor is we've "blocked" him two months ago. It seems we've agreed to let him stay at Sassuolo, newly promoted in Serie A, for another season. Sounds familiar? :/

City are said to be interested, possibly Dortmund. DON'T FUCK THIS UP, MAROTTA. Seriously, if you can't even get your hands on a 18yo Serie B player, however promising ... THERE'S THE FUCKING DOOR.

sohois

FFXII was amazing, brilliant world, brilliant battle system, The characters were good too, even if the story was complete mess.

XIII was an abomination and the product of a company that had no idea what they were doing.

XII was crap, I honestly preferred even XIII to that game. You could almost tell the point where Matsuno had to leave, around the 15hr mark it reached the peak of amazing and shot straight down the slope of shit.

Battle system was a complete failure as was the upgrade system. There was no reason whatsoever to not make every single character an identical red mage and grabbing the weapon & armour licenses whenever needed. I don't even remember having to take direct control at all in that game, simple gambits were enough to beat every story foe.

kharma45

ManchesterUnited1314AwayShirt.JPG

Not too bad.

Feorax

Good for Bayern.

Lad's going to flop hard. All you need is Gotze.

The best thing about the Neymar transfer is that it's going to lead some good players at whichever club he signs for questioning how much playing time they'll get, meaning some strong players pushing for moves elsewhere.

Same old Bayern just throwing money about.

Cannot wait for Dortmund to take a shit on them at Wembley and smear it all over Uli's face.

SUPER DORTMUND SUPER DORTMUND HEY

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Neymar is shit. Why is everyone so obsessed with him?

Because he can dribble past terrible Brazilian league defenders. If this guy ever had to play against a quality defender he would be destroyed.

rvy

Banned
Because he can dribble past terrible Brazilian league defenders. If this guy ever had to play against a quality defender he would be destroyed.

He did, watch Brazil's international friendlies.

It's a band name that Rock Band gave me when I randomised it. Laughed for about 5 minutes straight and changed all my forum/gamer tags to it haha. Simple things make me laugh.

lol, OK. I thought it was something else.

Salvadora

Arsenal got £2m as a result of Cesc winning a league medal with Barcelona.

I wonder if we received money for RVP winning the league.

I went to the Ethiad this season and the Man City fans were singing "This city is ours" at us. One Chelsea fan gets up and shouts what we were all thinking "You can have it, its a shithole"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom