• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT20| What's that smell?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, it would be so amazing if Arsenal managed so sign both Jovetic and Higuain.

They won't though. Their transfer windows are much like Juves, talks about all kinds of world class players, comes with a few laughable bids and ends up with Giroud.

Anyone going to buy Metro Last Light? I'm unlocking it now on Steam.

Thinking about it. Really liked what I played of the first and this is supposed to be better

Clegg

Watzke confirmed that he, Zorc and Klopp met in Porto to watch the Porto-Benfica match last Saturday. Most likely that they were there to watch Martinez.

Now, I'm asking myself is there any chance Porto would sell their main striker who's scoring for fun in the league, has a 40m release clause and just joined a year ago? Especially for less than those 40m because we surely won't pay that? Does Porto has financial problems because otherwise I don't think there's a chance. Or am I missing some other Porto talents that could join us rather cheaply (Atsu?, Rodriguez?)
Rodriguez has a release clause of £30m afaik.

I doubt you could sign him for much less than that.

Zabojnik

Zoe Saldana....

NSFW-ish

bikini.gif

qindarka

Banned
Okan Keskin ‏@Okankskn1 26m
According to some sources: Özil might be a new Chelsea player & Mata might be a new Real Madrid player, if Mourinho leaves

The things one can find on Twitter.....

Clegg

Apparently Moyes called Rooney "one of the best players in the world" during a talk he gave to the Cambridge Union society yesterday.

Apparently Moyes called Rooney "one of the best players in the world" during a talk he gave to the Cambridge Union society yesterday.
Sounds diplomatic.

MUFC u21 - Amos, Vermijl, Thorpe, M Keane, James, Charni, Tunnicliffe, Cole, Januzaj, Lawrence, Lingard

LFC u21 - Ward, Flanagan, Robinson, Sama, Jones, Coady, Peterson, Teixeira, Morgan, Adorjan, Ibe

Sounds diplomatic.

MUFC u21 - Amos, Vermijl, Thorpe, M Keane, James, Charni, Tunnicliffe, Cole, Januzaj, Lawrence, Lingard

LFC u21 - Ward, Flanagan, Robinson, Sama, Jones, Coady, Peterson, Teixeira, Morgan, Adorjan, Ibe

Shame, seems a perfect time to give Sterling some game time. No McLaughlin either :(

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
My bro from the communist block. <3 Never played the first one, might give Last Light a try ... in a while.
The first one was fun.

Btw, apparently Conte wants Lamela now? I'd take him over Jovetic. But I have a feeling his form this season is just a Nocerino/fluke and he ain't as consistently awesome as Jojo.

Zabojnik

The first one was fun.

Btw, apparently Conte wants Lamela now? I'd take him over Jovetic. But I have a feeling his form this season is just a Nocerino/fluke and he ain't as consistently awesome as Jojo.

Here we go again ... WE'RE BUYING EVERYBODY! Some crazy rumors already, like Pirlo to Madrid.

muppets_-_flailing_kermit.gif

Lightning

Banned
The first one was fun.

After today our quest for Jovetic may be over and you can buy him without competition.

dc89

Hart, Richards, Kolo Toure, Lescott, Clichy, Yaya Toure, Barry, Milner, Silva, Tevez, Aguero

Nice team selection by Kiddo. #ClankFree

rodvik

Looking forward to this Arsenal - Wigan game, hoping for a cracker. A Wigan win would really make things interesting on the final day!

Let us hope it doesnt come to that. Come on Arsenal dont choke now, lets end the season on a high! Lets have a hattrick from err... whoever plays up front for Arsenal nowadays.

Lightning

Banned
Wait what did I miss :0
If we fail to beat Wigan we won't qualify for the CL and therefore no chance at Jovetic.

Arsenal's team for Wigan:

Arsenal: Szczesny, Sagna, Mertesacker, Koscielny, Gibbs, Rosicky, Arteta, Ramsey, Cazorla, Walcott, Podolski

Subs: Fabianski, Vermaelen, Jenkinson, Monreal, Wilshere, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Gervinho

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Arsenal News &#8207;@News4Arsenal_ 19h
Van Persie £22M, Jones £17M, de Gea £19M, Young £17M, Valencia £16M, Carrick £18.5M, Ferdinand £27.5M, Rooney £27M
Retweeted by Dan

What's the point of this tweet? Rooney and Rio were bought ages ago.

With trophies money.

Hixx

I feel more nervous about the Arsenal game than I did our game against Southampton. FUCK

Please Wenger. I've always liked you. I know you continue to play Ramsey which is kind of bad but I still like you. Wenger please :(

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
If Wigan win, Arsenal are basically out of CL, so ...

If we don't win against Wigan today we're not going to be in the CL

If we fail to beat Wigan we won't qualify for the CL and therefore no chance at Jovetic.

Arsenal's team for Wigan:

Arsenal: Szczesny, Sagna, Mertesacker, Koscielny, Gibbs, Rosicky, Arteta, Ramsey, Cazorla, Walcott, Podolski

Subs: Fabianski, Vermaelen, Jenkinson, Monreal, Wilshere, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Gervinho
No chance.

FORZA ARSENAAAAAAL

Arteta (pen.)

Anderson

I feel more nervous about the Arsenal game than I did our game against Southampton. FUCK

Please Wenger. I've always liked you. I know you continue to play Ramsey which is kind of bad but I still like you. Wenger please :(

Ramsey was our player of the month on arsenal.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom