• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT20| What's that smell?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Kermit

RayfFwb.jpg
Or is it The Phil Jones?
197313hp2.jpg

kharma45

At my Uni the majority of Economics courses were BA. There were BSc options too but those were strictly mathematical.

My course was basically a blend of Economics and Politics (as majors) and Phil, Sociology/Anthropology and History as minors. There were probably 15ish different BA combinations!

I'm assuming the AC is competency based? As long as you prepare well in terms of "learning" the system you should do well. I had a few and quickly realised that although a key part of it is obv being bright, you can do very well just by doing things they are specifically looking out for.

Argh, good luck. You've got exams too. It's such a headache doing all that crap together.

Sounds a bit like PPE that.

Yeah it is. There is a resit of the online numerical and diagrammatic reasoning tests, a written essay and either a group discussion or an individual exercise. Lasts around 4 hours or so.

Feorax

Fucking hell.

Seen the source, which all hinges on that Carroll story being true. If that Carroll story is true then I want him fucking gone as soon as possible. Seems like Eriksen's a lock for Dortmund, so that's out of the question.

As great as Eriksen would be, I'd much prefer to keep Coutinho central next season and get a real class winger to take Downing's spot in the first XI on the opposite flank to Suarez.

Someone in the mould of Tello would be perfect.

Arnie

As great as Eriksen would be, I'd much prefer to keep Coutinho central next season and get a real class winger to take Downing's spot in the first XI on the opposite flank to Suarez.

Someone in the mould of Tello would be perfect.

Seen that tenuous Mirror link with Reina, but Barca aren't letting Tello go.

Would love him mind, but it isn't happening.

Meier

US Folks:

@richarddeitsch 7h
ESPN's new daily soccer highlight show will air on ESPN2 in the late afternoon, likely in the 4-5 PM ET hour.
Well that sucks. :( Still exciting that they're doing it but I doubt I'll ever watch it now.

Wes

venison crêpe
Already wants to sell Aguero?

You can survive this dc. Keep the faith. Pele-grinny will solve all problems.

Feorax

Seen that tenuous Mirror link with Reina, but Barca aren't letting Tello go.

Would love him mind, but it isn't happening.

He has a €10 million release clause doesn't he? If someone stumps up the cash it's up to him, not Barca.

FWIW, I reckon that swap deal story is bollocks. I think it's us setting out our stall that we don't have to sell, and if Barca want Reina they'll have to pay through the nose.

I expect them to move on to other targets soon. They wont overpay

Nero3000

Here's something funny guys:

If Chelsea draw 0-0 with Everton and Arsenal beat Newcastle 2-1 they will have the same points, same goal difference and same amount of goals scored.

Now if they were 1st and 2nd there would be a playoff to decide who wins. Not sure what happens for 3rd and 4th. If countback on matches between the two then Chelsea go 3rd.

Would be a playoff for 3rd and 4th and who gets a pass into the CL group stage.

Clegg

Who else will be binging on new the Arrseted Development episodes the day they're released?

Assuming I'm not working by then I think I might have to watch them all in one sitting.

If Arsenal wins 2-1 and Chelsea draws 0-0 with Everton there's going to be a play off match for the third place between Arse and Chelsea. That would be fun.

Salvadora

If Arsenal wins 2-1 and Chelsea draws 0-0 with Everton there's going to be a play off match for the third place between Arse and Chelsea. That would be fun.

I didn't know this would be the case, thanks. I thought it would have been based on our matches (in which case you would come out on top).

I desperately want that third place so we don't have to do those shitty qualifying games.

MPW

Arsenal are set for a windfall of around £3.5 million courtesy of Barcelona clinching the Spanish title and Hull City winning promotion to the Premier League, according to reports.

The duo, who cost Barca a total of £45 million in transfer fees, claimed the title last weekend, meaning the Gunners are now due the extra payments, despite neither player being regarded as an unqualified success at the Catalan club.

not bad for arsenal, not bad at all

now just don't screw it up vs newcastle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom