• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT21| Robben learns to score in finals three years late

Status
Not open for further replies.

FootballFan

I think it's easier to win the triple in certain leagues.

I know the quality of the EPL hasn't been amazing lately but that isn't fair to say, treble is hard no matter what. Even if you win the league and cup every single season, winning the CL too is incredibly difficult and requires luck.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
n_seleccion_espanola_fernando_llorente-1660435_large.jpg

Playing his last game in Spain.

Come back home baby.

be more clear which leagues? :p

Oh no no no no
KuGsj.gif

I know the quality of the EPL hasn't been amazing lately but that isn't fair to say, treble is hard no matter what. Even if you win the league and cup every single season, winning the CL too is incredibly difficult and requires luck.

Some shitty leagues have multiple domestic cups though. You can get a treble by getting league+ 2 domestic cups.

fuenf

what a save from Neuer that would've been :( the first save was world class and he would've gotten the second without Schweini touching it.

Salvadora

EPL is leagues ahead of every other European league in terms of entertainment.

Quality wise, I agree, it could do with some work. Suarez leaving would be a bit of a blow (in footballing terms).

EPL is leagues ahead of every other European league in terms of entertainment.

Quality wise, I agree, it could do with some work. Suarez leaving would be a bit of a blow (in footballing terms).

I never get this argument. It just seems more entertaining to you because you care more about it and follow it closely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom