• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT21| Robben learns to score in finals three years late

Status
Not open for further replies.

FootballFan

what is at stake?

Race for 4th:

Valencia(4th) are 2 points ahead of Sociedad(5th). Valencia are playing Sevilla away and Sociedad play Deportivo(relegation zone), so it's very possible that Valencia fuck it up.

Based Griezmann will lead Sociedad to the 4th spot and make Sviat a happy man.

Relegation battle:

The bottom 4 teams are:

Deportivo----------35
Celta Vigo---------34
Zaragoza----------34
Mallorca-----------33

Keit4's team are in danger-zone, and they play Sociedad who will be going hard for 4th.

Out of those 4 teams, the bottom one Mallorca has the easiest tie so they could somehow miraculously make it.

Right now, Sevilla is winning 2-1, Sociedad is winning 1-0(Griezmann as I said scored :p), Mallorca and Celta winning.

fuenf

Race for 4th:

Valencia(4th) are 2 points ahead of Sociedad(5th). Valencia are playing Sevilla away and Sociedad play Deportivo(relegation zone), so it's very possible that Valencia fuck it up.

Based Griezmann will lead Sociedad to the 4th spot and make Sviat a happy man.

Relegation battle:

The bottom 4 teams are:

Deportivo----------35
Celta Vigo---------34
Zaragoza----------34
Mallorca-----------33

Keit4's team are in danger-zone, and they play Sociedad who will be going hard for 4th.

Out of those 4 teams, the bottom one Mallorca has the easiest tie so they could somehow miraculously make it.

Right now, Sevilla is winning 2-1, Sociedad is winning 1-0(Griezmann as I said scored :p), Mallorca and Celta winning.

thanks

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
lol that corner was pathetic

they deserve to lose just for that

What can you do man. This is them when they are losing and shit, imagine how bad a winning Madrid team would make them.

Its like unless you're a fan favourite, all it takes is 5 bad matches for them to declare you a worthless piece of shit who's never done anything productive.

That entire organisation can get sucked into a black hole for all I care, spineless, ungrateful, backstabbing cunts the lot of them. Gentlemen, my arse.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Aurelio De Laurentiis (Napoli) confirmed he’d like to “buy an English club” and the favourite is Crystal Palace.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

THE PL IS THE MOST ENTERTAINING CONFIRMED.

Dark Rider

Playing his last game in Spain.
Come back home baby.

he go back home you'll never see him in juve
unless that is exactly what you want

Oh no no no no
KuGsj.gif

KuGsj.gif

I hate Madrid fans. I hate them so bad.

what have we ever done to you?

It would be amazing to see Valdes on Bayern

I second this.

I remember the 'PIPITA STAY' posts too.

based on what he did 2006/2007 he deserved a chance
but he kept being shit so we can't wait any longer we want a striker that has his shit together.

what is at stake?

champions league seat.

FootballFan

Just seen the Ever Banega goal.

Incredible.

Great player, too bad he ran over his own leg while pumping his Lambo with gas. That wasted nearly a whole season of his lol.

Its like unless you're a fan favourite, all it takes is 5 bad matches for them to declare you a worthless piece of shit who's never done anything productive.

That entire organisation can get sucked into a black hole for all I care, spineless, ungrateful, backstabbing cunts the lot of them. Gentlemen, my arse.

:')

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Stuttgart were a bit unlucky. They had some great chances but that's what Bayern's millions pay for. Their chances get taken.

What Okazaki was doing on that header I have no idea.

They have Vela, choking is always a possibility, true. But Griezmann and Prieto will rise above that and carry them to glory.

If Sociedad don't choke and Sevilla hold on then I'll have to give some kudos to Unai Emery. First he ruins Spartak's season, then he helps Zenit get seeded for the CL playoffs and fucks over his ex-team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom