• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT21| Robben learns to score in finals three years late

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salvadora

Would like it to happen of course but I'd feel sorry for him. That was his dream move after all.

I think he'll stay.

It would be interesting the see the Cesc who would return to Arsenal having had his heart broken in Barcelona. I imagine much deflated.

I love your avatar.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
That thing looks terrible.

iVOpzv1insY8f.jpg

Always so awkward seeing players lift it at the end of a successful season. Proper cup or gtfo.

Another reason venezuela sucks. Here:

bandeja_paisa-1.jpg

Can't wait will Germany crushes usa tomorrow. That shit will be funny. I really enjoyed the friendly against Belgium. Then the next day, bam we beat their under 20 team after they took an early lead.

feel

Another reason venezuela sucks. Here:

bandeja_paisa-1.jpg
That was a random picture off google image search. Proper traditional meal from Venezuela would look worse, I hate pabellon or other dishes like it... Breakfast stuff like arepas or empanadas off streets vendors are godly though.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Reus is lifting the world cup next year. I can't see anybody beating Germany. They are that awesome

At least I'll cheer for germany as my third team this world cup. I always go for brasil since we suck but next year should be awesome.

since we're posting hot chicks here is my dream girl:

BLjCSZlCEAAx4cu.jpg

no not the youngin' you pervs.

damn instagram doesnt have a website? wtf

her name is laura tobon yepes. she's the hottest girl alive

fuenf

To win the 2014 WC we need to shore up our defense, tho. We can't have Hummels continue to choke in important matches.

FootballFan

he won't have legs after being destroyed by european defenders

Yeah yeah yeah. You keep telling yourself that.

After he is the top scorer in the group stage of WC '14, you'll tell yourself "Hah..next round is when the tough teams start playing"

Then "Let's see how he does now that only the best teams are left"

Then "fuck can't believe he actually won the World Cup, scored 16 goals and is the most marketable athlete at the age of 22..."

Haha, of all people. I rarely post outside of here. I'll have to watch it sooner or later.

Nah it was just in the list of names that it shows at the bottom of the home page lol.

fuenf

After he is the top scorer in the group stage of WC '14, you'll tell yourself "Hah..next round is when the tough teams start playing"

Then "fuck can't believe he actually won the World Cup, scored 16 goals and is the most marketable athlete at the age of 22..."

So you choose Neymar over Messi? wow.

can't we have Heynckes and Klopp as 'ghost coaches'... they could pull the strings, while Löw remains the public figure *dreams*

AndresON777

shooting blanks
To win the 2014 WC we need to shore up our defense, tho. We can't have Hummels continue to choke in important matches.

Hummels is terrible. He's like Pique before Shakira.

I'd like to play Germany in a friendly. Our coach is a pecho frio so he never puts our best lineup out unless he's at home but I think we're pretty stacked.

Reus is my favorite foreign player now though <3

FootballFan pls. The only way Brazil wins the World Cup is if Hulk puts the team on his back and wills them to victory.

fuenf

Hummels is terrible. He's like Pique before Shakira.

I'd like to play Germany in a friendly. Our coach is a pecho frio so he never puts our best lineup out unless he's at home but I think we're pretty stacked.

Reus is my favorite foreign player now though <3

Thankfully Boateng seems to finally be putting everything together, with his athleticism he could help improve Hummels (just like he does with Dante). Hummels / Badstuber or Hummels / Mertesacker is too immobile.

Or we could just fire Löw and get a decent coach. Get Matthäus!
At's least we'll finish better than England, right?

feel

Jada Stevens (top right in that pic) is one of my favs, that over the shoulder look back she does just slays me.. NNNHHNNNNNNGGGGG

I keep delving into TLoU demo thread, and its bringing my hype to boiling point.

Watched a bit of the demo on youtube, it has shades of Manhunt which I've been missing for 8 years

AndresON777

shooting blanks
I love this picture so much:

Am.latina2mapas_bigger.jpg

this is the lineup I want against Argentina:

Muriel - Falcao - James

Macnelly - Guarin - Cuadrado

Armero - Valdes - Zapata - Zuniga

Ospina

5-0 again

Hieberrr

Toronto FC lets in a tying goal in the last 5 minutes (again for the umpteenth time this season). You can't make this shit up LOL.

FootballFan

So you choose Neymar over Messi? wow.

No? But Messi has no chance of winning the World Cup. Messi and the attackers have been great for them in the last year or 2 but that won't matter at the WC with the scrubs behind them.

From goalkeeper, to defenders, to midfielders, they all suck(in comparison to the big national teams).

Players that don't even start for their clubs like Gago and Fernandez, and players who play in Paraguayan leagues that are 34 years old etc shouldn't be starting, yet they do. Aguero/Messi/Higuain can't carry that against teams like Germany/Spain/All Whites/Italy

Imagine Spain/Germany had players starting who are on the bench for Osasuna/Stuttgart. :lol

Randdalf

No? But Messi has no chance of winning the World Cup. Messi and the attackers have been great for them in the last year or 2 but that won't matter at the WC with the scrubs behind them.

From goalkeeper, to defenders, to midfielders, they all suck(in comparison to the big national teams).

Players that don't even start for their clubs like Gago and Fernandez, and players who play in Paraguayan leagues that are 34 years old etc shouldn't be starting, yet they do. Aguero/Messi/Higuain can't carry that against teams like Germany/Spain/All Whites/Italy

Imagine Spain/Germany had players starting who are on the bench for Osasuna/Stuttgart. :lol

Brazil aren't exactly hot shit either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom