• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT21| Robben learns to score in finals three years late

Status
Not open for further replies.

RaGe_pt

Month and a 1/2 ago when Benfica were well in their way to winning the League, Cup and Europa League:

ixzb8yRQdlT4e.jpg

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=53802798&postcount=15835

"no titles this season" for Porto

iLcQv1lvS8gHu.jpg

Then...

League "final"
iZZ06jEA877Jw.gif

Europa League final
ibqKzZUVHJSGAE.gif

Cup final
ibsSyVFLYlPRaa.gif

Porto = Portuguese League winners

iRM6x57hheAu5.jpg

Me
ilX0hFGHIwn1N.gif
Ahahahah fucking perfect man! This season was epic!! :D

lol just saw the whole times article posted that according to twitter said Mourinho would consider Luiz leaving... It doesn't even say that, it says that he believes Chelsea needs a new "first team central defender", could easily be someone else leaving.

Pachimari

Casillas needs to stay on the bench next season. He has also been a disappointing captain.

Also get Gundogan instead of Khedira into the starting 11. Carvajal instead of Arbeloa and Cavani in attack and call it a summer.

dc89

Here's a pic I took after 5 a side tonight! My boots. That pitch. It's a state of the art center that's opened 2 junctions down the motorway from me. Apparently, if you believe their website, it's the same surface pro clubs use for indoor training facilities like City's dome for example.

R90jrgB.jpg

FootballFan

But guys, Sociedad is still behind Valencia right? It all comes down to that last match now.

Yep.

Sociedad playing Deportivo who will be fighting in the last game to stay up in the league, I think they are even with Celta.

Tight finish. Come on Jesus Navas, give Valencia a loss while Griezmann carries Sociedad to CL glory.

edit
To be clear, Sociedad win vs Deportivo, anything other than a win for Valencia away to Sevilla = Sociedad 4th.

I think he is wrong..

Yeah my liveupdate says it was Lavezzi who got substituted. I have faith again.

Month and a 1/2 ago when Benfica were well in their way to winning the League, Cup and Europa League:

ixzb8yRQdlT4e.jpg

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=53802798&postcount=15835

"no titles this season" for Porto

iLcQv1lvS8gHu.jpg

Then...

League "final"
iZZ06jEA877Jw.gif

Europa League final
ibqKzZUVHJSGAE.gif

Cup final
ibsSyVFLYlPRaa.gif

Porto = Portuguese League winners

iRM6x57hheAu5.jpg

Me
ilX0hFGHIwn1N.gif

I always kind of liked Benfica for reasons I don't know, but this is a masterful post. Why is he pushing his own manager? lol

Carbonox

Here's a pic I took after 5 a side tonight! My boots. That pitch. It's a state of the art center that's opened 2 junctions down the motorway from me. Apparently, if you believe their website, it's the same surface pro clubs use for indoor training facilities like City's dome for example.

R90jrgB.jpg

DAT ARTSY FARTSY SHOT

Speaking of boots, I need to buy a new pair. DECISIONS DECISIONS.

Casillas needs to stay on the bench next season. He has also been a disappointing captain.

Also get Gundogan instead of Khedira into the starting 11. Carvajal instead of Arbeloa and Cavani in attack and call it a summer.

Fucking Madrid cunts trying to get my Gundogod. Fuck you guys.

In other news, Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang is wanted by Swansea.

Carbonox

Fucking Madrid cunts trying to get my Gundogod. Fuck you guys.

In other news, Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang is wanted by Swansea.

He won't be going there. The amount of teams linked with him ranging from Dortmund and Inter Milan to Newcastle and Arsenal, will ensure Swansea of all teams won't get him.

Looks like I was wrong about Kuban being a seller this summer. Looks like they've signed Douglas from Twente. Strengthen their squad a bit and they could actually go on a decent run in the EL. Good for them, they're a fun team to watch and their fans deserve to watch their team play European matches.

panty

Who would you prefer if not Cavani?

Higuain is getting sold to Juventus. Falcao is going to Monaco. Lewandowski to Bayern. And Aguero extended his contact at City.

Pay up to get Falcao. Is the deal even confirmed? I just don't fancy Cavani.

It'll be interesting to see how well Neymar and Messi play together.

FootballFan

This is why the off-season topic didn't make sense.

1 game left and a lot still to play/lol for.

- The bottom 4 teams are on 35, 34, 34, 33 points.
- Sociedad and Valencia still fighting for the 4th spot, Valencia need to win if Sociedad do or else it's Europa League for them.
- Barca fighting for that 100 point total, get to see Thiago in action.
- Madrid will embarrass themselves against someone else, hilarious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom