• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT21| Robben learns to score in finals three years late

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tc91

Rooting for him. Want him to do well at Barca. Hope he ends up as Ronaldinho 2.0 rather than another Robinho.

Same really rooting for him. Imagine the marketing and advertising at the 2014 World Cup, Neymar is going to be everywhere like dog shit.

Next Pele, no pressure lad!

FootballFan

He did say "I like Juve's project" loooool

Our president told him to go fuck himself and our 'forced' interest ended there.

Your move, Galliani.

:lol he is amazing.

Have you seen the documentary on him when he was at Malmo? He is so arrogant even as a 18 year old. So confident he will make it in football. I really recommend it, I love football related documentaries/movies.

If anyone wants to watch it, here it is.

Do you think Lewa will leave?

Depends on whether Bayern stop being cunts and officialy offer decent money or not. I just know they want to talk shit all summer and try to buy him on the last day of the transfer window. In that case, I don't think we'll sell.

AS article - Heynckes agent: "If Florentino calls us, we will accept"

Apparently his agent was on Radio Nacional de España and said this.
No comment.

Ahahahaha

Heynckes' "agent" was on the radio some weeks ago and said some shit already (was it about Lewandowski?). Fact is, Heynckes has got no agent lol

Zabojnik

Juve-GAF and whoever else is interested, watch this little Jovetic vid from Fiorentina - Bologna. The way he's interpreting his role, backtracking, initializing offensive plays, moving between the lines, jumping his man, shooting (he's had better striking days than in this particular video, but still, you get the idea) ... Conte must be masturbating like crazy.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=9g5mKYPuNiw

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
:lol he is amazing.

Have you seen the documentary on him when he was at Malmo? He is so arrogant even as a 18 year old. So confident he will make it in football. I really recommend it, I love football related documentaries/movies.

If anyone wants to watch it, here it is.
I would rather watch a documentary about Zebina.

FootballFan

Juve-GAF and whoever else is interested, watch this little Jovetic vid from Fiorentina - Bologna. The way he's interpreting his role, backtracking, initializing offensive plays, moving between the lines, jumping his man, shooting (he's had better striking days than in this particular video, but still, you get the idea) ... Conte must be masturbating like crazy.

Borja Valero will have to carry Fiorentina next season alone it seems. :'(

K1LLER7

Balague also said his close buddy Pep wasn't going to Bayern.

:lol true.

But doesn't he normally get most spanish related news right? He got the De Gea transfer right iirc.

I trust Graham Hunter on the Thiago transfer news. He knows quite a bit about Barca/Madrid from what i've seen/read.

Zabojnik

Borja Valero will have to carry Fiorentina next season alone it seems. :'(

I've read somewhere that they're thinking about bringing Joaquín to Firenze next season. I wish it meant Cuadrado is Juve-bound, but alas. They probably just want to add (spanish) depth to the squad, since they'll be playing twice a week (EL).

Clegg

:lol true.

But doesn't he normally get most spanish related news right? He got the De Gea transfer right iirc.

I trust Graham Hunter on the Thiago transfer news. He knows quite a bit about Barca/Madrid from what i've seen/read.

Balague gets more wrong than he gets right.

FootballFan

I've read somewhere that they're thinking about bringing Joaquín to Firenze next season. I wish it meant Cuadrado is Juve-bound, but alas. They probably just want to add (spanish) depth to the squad.

:eek: you must be Joaquin. I've used that joaq too many times. It's getting old.

Valero was one of my favourite players in La Liga, such a good passer. Even though he is a Madridista, I still respected his talent.

Feorax

Sunday Times reporting Mourinho will sell Torres for the right price, and that Liverpool are interested.

Holy. Fucking. Shit.

Sunday Times reporting Mourinho will sell Torres for the right price, and that Liverpool are interested.

Holy. Fucking. Shit.

Do you really want him back? I know he has been a legend for you and I'm not even asking this because of the bad feelings there might be between liverpool supporters after the way he left, but he must be getting paid extremely much and still doesn't perform that great, even if there has been improvements.

There's some serious messed up shit on efukt.com. I can see why Wooden would like it

They removed anal with constipated girlfriend. Was a favorite of mine. :(

jtb

Banned

Holy. Fucking. Shit.

think that would be a pretty shitty move for all parties involved. But especially for Liverpool.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Al-Jazeera (tight with PSG's owner) are saying Leonardo will be PSG's next manager.

Don't make me cry like Neymar Zabo

JOJOOOOOOOOOOO

This is why it's unfair to judge him solely on his goals. He's basically Suarez with an afro.

Suarez 2011-2012, of course.

Shagwell

Holy. Fucking. Shit.

No way.

Granted, I didn't believe the Torres to Chelsea rumours until I saw a photo of him holding the kit splashed across Sky, but this is just too far. Couldn't possibly fathom it.

Feorax

Do you really want him back? I know he has been a legend for you and I'm not even asking this because of the bad feelings there might be between liverpool supporters after the way he left, but he must be getting paid extremely much and still doesn't perform that great, even if there has been improvements.

I personally would, but he would have to;

a) Take a pay cut (possible if he wants the move back).

b) Be a squad player until he proves he's worthy of being in the first XI (very unlikely).

jtb

Banned
the only Torres move I can see happening is going back to Atletico. I can see him being willing to slash his wages heavily to go back to Madrid, but I don't see any oil clubs willing to pay large amounts of money for him, certainly not after the last three seasons he's had.

He's also shit now, so there's that too.

Facism

Where's he going?

no idea. Manager doesn't get on with him so he's gonna get kicked out on his arse this transfer window like alex did last transfer window.

Also, happy Benfica got bent over all the trophies they were competing for. Delicious when a guy as arrogant as their manager suffers 3 breakdowns within a month.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Liverpool GAF you don't need Torres. Borini will explode next season, BELIEVE ME.

Edit: and by explode I don't mean his kneecaps :(

Carbonox

---------------Coutinho---------------
Sturridge------Torres--------Suarez

Oh my

IMAGINE

Even I'd be excited to see Liverpool in action widdat.

Everyone getting linked with decent players and good transfers with extra saucy muppetry. Then there's Newcastle.

Ima window shop for new football boots to wipe away these tears.

Clegg

Rumours going around about Thiago.

Saying if he plays Barca's last game of the season he'll reach the 60% appearance threshold and his buyout clause will go back to €90m.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom