• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT21| Robben learns to score in finals three years late

Status
Not open for further replies.

subtles

I remember this was the last goal I saw Maher score a couple of weeks ago (cup final).

tumblr_mmjs7upIDx1qkbq6vo1_400.gif

tumblr_mmjs7upIDx1qkbq6vo2_400.gif

fuenf

Are those the Neverkusen genes?

He'll fit right in our path to the prophecised decima.

yep, Vizekusen is the German term for Neverkusen. Btw. Bild isnt reporting anything new on Heynckes, I gues we'll have to wait till Tuesday, but with Perez still swooning over Ancelotti I guess he'll either retire or coach some small La Liga club.

subtles

This made me laugh.

They all have 11 players, all (United aside) must abide by the same rules, and for the most part, teams use similar formations (in the sense that nobody plays in a 2-3-5).

pulga

Banned
Essien y r u so creepy

http://instagram.com/p/aEke8BhvCQ/

yep, Vizekusen is the German term for Neverkusen. Btw. Bild isnt reporting anything new on Heynckes, I gues we'll have to wait till Tuesday, but with Perez still swooning over Ancelotti I guess he'll either retire or coach some small La Liga club.

I think Florentino got automatically reelected yesterday, the announcement should be coming this week, hopefully tomorrow!

Lunchbox

Banned
BBC Sport posted this article in 2003 saying this team would win Euro 2008 for England:
_38674521_winning_team2_300.gif

Bare in mind England didn't even qualify for that tournament, the guy got 7 of them right in terms of playing the last few qualifying games. Rio, Wright-Phillips, Gerrard, both Coles, Owen and Rooney.

So, who do you think will be the first XI for England in 5 years time, if (for the sake of argument) they qualify for the World Cup in Russia.

Chris Kirkland, 21 now, will be the world's finest goalkeeper by 2008, especially after another five years of shot-stopping practice at the back of Liverpool's attack-shy team.

stopped reading there

Is there a guy called Arnold Peralta playing? I've heard he's signing for Rangers next week but I've never heard of him, apparently he's a Honduras international though.

pulga

Banned
Hart
Johnson-Rio-Jones-Baines
Young-Wilshere-Carrick-Ox
Rooney-Walcott

Probably got some positions severely fucked up lol but Im pretty ignorant on the english team as a whole

Cant you guys nationalize Bale :(

Wes

venison crêpe
Chris Kirkland, 21 now, will be the world's finest goalkeeper by 2008, especially after another five years of shot-stopping practice at the back of Liverpool's attack-shy team.

stopped reading there

He's trying to predict five years in to the future. The fact he got more than a handful is pretty good.

Wes

venison crêpe
Hart
Johnson-Rio-Jones-Baines
Young-Wilshere-Carrick-Ox
Rooney-Walcott

Probably got some positions severely fucked up lol but Im pretty ignorant on the english team as a whole

Cant you guys nationalize Bale :(

If Rio is playing for England in 5 years time when he is 39 I'm emigrating.

Tc91

Sam Wallace ‏@SamWallaceIndy
Neymar post-match rocking reversed black baseball cap, black t-shirt, black jeans, gold dog-tags & loud sneakers. His team-mates? Tracksuits

His ego must be through the roof. Don't blame him though to be honest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom