• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT21| Robben learns to score in finals three years late

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salvadora

Dzeko with a good run of games has the potential to be very good, but if Chelsea sign Cavani that doesn't look likely.

Hands off Jovetic, he's ours.

Moobabe

Telegraph saying Mou wants Jovetic or Dzeko at Chelsea. I would take Dzeko and think he is massively underrated by some, but... Lukaku can pretty much do everything he can and then there's Torres and Ba....

Places also saying Mou wants to sell Luiz. I will cry a few manly tears if that's the case.

Lightning

Banned
Telegraph saying Mou wants Jovetic or Dzeko at Chelsea. I would take Dzeko and think he is massively underrated by some, but... Lukaku can pretty much do everything he can and then there's Torres and Ba....
Go for Jovetic. At least we'll get to watch him in the epl this season that way.

Places also saying Mou wants to sell Luiz. I will cry a few manly tears if that's the case.

Me too... Me too. I still highly doubt that story though, when looking at the alternatives then he will probably have to sign two new CB's unless the club really believes in Wallace being able to go in there and make a difference from day one on the right back.

It happened loads of times before you threw him away, anyway, you're used to it!

I'm also used to accidentally hitting my toe against the table, doesn't make it any better.

justjohn

Mourinho looks really tired and worn out, and looking like he needs a complete break from football. Maybe coming back to chelsea would revitalise his spirits again.

Im happy to see him back at chelsea but cant help thinking it could end really badly.

Wilbur

Banned
You fucking silly cunt :lol

The stuff about your dick.

well its pretty self explanatory i was eating a burger with egg and then actual cheese (they do that in civilised countries, they actually put real cheese on), and then i got my dick out and put it on the camera lens and then panned a little

it was pretty good cinematography

Fry

well its pretty self explanatory i was eating a burger with egg and then actual cheese (they do that in civilised countries, they actually put real cheese on), and then i got my dick out and put it on the camera lens and then panned a little

it was pretty good cinematography

How the fuck did pulga watch that?!

Wilbur

Banned
CUNTROT <3

Wilbz, post the links to the Wilbury tales please :)

Oh, and are you natedogg on snapchat?

Yeah that is me

I've got all the Wilbury tales on my iTunes but no idea where to find them on internet :S the Wooden one and the bud reprisal are the only ones I really listen to anyway. The others were snapshots of a time in history that is long gone. A Night To Remember In Old Copenhagen will live forever.

CUNTROT <3

Yeah that is me

I've got all the Wilbury tales on my iTunes but no idea where to find them on internet :S the Wooden one and the bud reprisal are the only ones I really listen to anyway. The others were snapshots of a time in history that is long gone. A Night To Remember In Old Copenhagen will live forever.

Were you actually wanking there? Haha.

Post Woodens pls

Wilbur

Banned
Were you actually wanking there? Haha.

Post Woodens pls

Just slapping my cock on the camera a bit innit. 4 da h8rz

Also just saw Yurt's and Spidye's posts from earlier. Love dem <33333333333333

And I just said I don't have an internet link you fucking turkey! They're only on my iTunes. Wooden must have one.

Fry

Hey it's Wilbury's penis

image.php

I'm too afraid to join snapchat and whatssapp and all that shit, already too many times have i uploaded photos of my erect cock to my public dropbox. To be fair to me, a morning boner is really the perfect motive to test out your new phones camera and hey, at least it wasn't to facebook.

I'm too afraid to join snapchat and whatssapp and all that shit, already too many times have i uploaded photos of my erect cock to my public dropbox. To be fair to me, a morning boner is really the perfect motive to test out your new phones camera and hey, at least it wasn't to facebook.

They've stopped posting hardcore stuff in WhatsApp for the most part, as Pulga calls them, the soft cunts used to leave as soon as that started so they took it to Snapchat.

It's pretty late here. 1 AM. I'll be on tomorrow if you want.

Some of these guys might play :)

It's okay, it's pretty late here too. We'll play tomorrow!

Wooden post the link to your YouTube channels, I wanna see our fifa games

Really don't have much there.

http://www.youtube.com/user/emiloversej/videos

But here's your beautiful performance of Cher.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4CXhS9f7Xo

They've stopped posting hardcore stuff in WhatsApp for the most part, as Pulga calls them, the soft cunts used to leave as soon as that started so they took it to Snapchat.

Not afraid to see Wilbs cock. Afraid to see my own out there by accident.

Wilbur

Banned
wilbury, how have you been? i hope you're feeling better, man.

Hey man, thanks for asking. Still not great. I went to see her impulsively after she finished work on Tuesday, had a talk. She said to speak to her when I'm ready to. Got her number on a piece of paper and a keyring with a picture of us in my wallet that I've wanted to use every day but haven't yet. Haven't spoken to her for 5 days now, this is the longest in three and a half years I've gone without speaking to her.

Not been sleeping or eating very well, the only thing that really takes my mind off it is switching everything off and rewatching old Arrested Developments. In a good mood tonight, on the Gene Parmesan episodes haha. Just a slow process. I'll be okay.

How you been my love

Hey man, thanks for asking. Still not great. I went to see her impulsively after she finished work on Tuesday, had a talk. She said to speak to her when I'm ready to. Got her number on a piece of paper and a keyring with a picture of us in my wallet that I've wanted to use every day but haven't yet. Haven't spoken to her for 5 days now, this is the longest in three and a half years I've gone without speaking to her.

Not been sleeping or eating very well, the only thing that really takes my mind off it is switching everything off and rewatching old Arrested Developments. In a good mood tonight, on the Gene Parmesan episodes haha. Just a slow process. I'll be okay.

How you been my love

Depressed wilbs makes me sad. :(

Freewheeling go blow your bother to get him happy.

Wilbur

Banned
Yenrot :/ did you do alright on the others? I failed two modules and have to retake next month, but I got a 2:1 in the other six modules!

Depressed wilbs makes me sad. :(

Freewheeling go blow your bother to get him happy.

I hear creaking upstairs. He hears your call.

bud

How you been my love

dude, from what you've posted about her, it sounds like she's all "uhh yeah i cheated on you sorry, we can talk whenever you're ready, i guess." it's like she doesn't care as much as you do. again, i'm only basing this on what i've read in this thread and the cheating thread (or whatever the title was). i dunno, maybe i've misread it all, but i don't think she's worthy of your time, man.

i've been terrible. exams. ugh.

kinda looking forward to the under -21 tournament even though i'm burned out on football at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom