• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT21| Robben learns to score in finals three years late

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would there be a press conference if Heynckes was retiring?

And if he became manager again, why would his new club not present him themselves?

Either Heynckes' ego is pretty big or he'll work in some minor role like director of sports at some club (Gladbach?). I'd bet on latter.

fuenf

Why would there be a press conference if Heynckes was retiring?

And if he became manager again, why would his new club not present him themselves?

Either Heynckes' ego is pretty big or he'll work in some minor role like director of sports at some club (Gladbach?). I'd bet on latter.

I think so too, it's either retirement or a role at some smaller club.

Yes! I saw it after I came home from seeing Fast Six, which I really liked btw.

I'm glad you liked Fast Six.

Bayern-GAF, How are Bayern Politics? I know Uli is a cunt, but watching Jupp recover from 2 blank seasons to triple is inspiring.

I think Jupp does not have the energy for Madrid. We need a project, La Decima won't happen next season unless there is a miracle (Bayern or Barça will dominate) but we need to start a project.

Get Jupp for 4 years, don't sack him in the first 2, and enjoy La Decima and La Undecima, with Bale-Cavani-Ronnie.

After Ronnie's contract expires, he will join City.

Ffan will be on suicide watch after Neymar announces retirement at 25 years because he sucks so much, but actually returns to brasil to play with America MG.

BELIEVE

pulga

Banned
Bayern-GAF, How are Bayern Politics? I know Uli is a cunt, but watching Jupp recover from 2 blank seasons to triple is inspiring.

I think Jupp does not have the energy for Madrid. We need a project, La Decima won't happen next season unless there is a miracle (Bayern or Barça will dominate) but we need to start a project.

Get Jupp for 4 years, don't sack him in the first 2, and enjoy La Decima and La Undecima, with Bale-Cavani-Ronnie.

After Ronnie's contract expires, he will join City.

Ffan will be on suicide watch after Neymar announces retirement at 25 years because he sucks so much, but actually returns to brasil to play with America MG.

BELIEVE

Neymar will be fat in 3 years time. Dat tapas españolas.

Tomorrow's Kicker teaser:
Zorc says a contract with de Bruyne is done, although not signed. No agreement reached with Chelsea yet. BVB in better position than other interested clubs, mainly: de Bruyne doesn't want to play for Leverkusen.

rodvik

FFS are we really going to list every promising young player in the world?

I know and they even missed out the best ones (slightly behind Tekkers perhaps)

Matt+LowtonMatt-Lowton.jpg

ashley-westwood_g_2552917b.jpg

fuenf

Tomorrow's Kicker teaser:
Zorc says a contract with de Bruyne is done, although not signed. No agreement reached with Chelsea yet. BVB in better position than other interested clubs, mainly: de Bruyne doesn't want to play for Leverkusen.

I hope you get him, I can't wait for Holzhäusers and Völlers meltdown.

I hope you get him, I can't wait for Holzhäusers and Völlers meltdown.

I just hope we sign someone soon hahaha

I know we'll have a good squad next season but the Bittencourt deal could be announced tomorrow, so that leaves us with: Reus, Kuba, Leitner (who's also on his way out), Hofmann and Großkreutz (who could end up as RB) as attacking midfielders which is fucking terrible to look at lol

Fry

I do hope Borussia gather a strong team for next season. I really don't think it'll be fun if Bayern dominate as much as people are thinking they will.

I do hope Borussia gather a strong team for next season. I really don't think it'll be fun if Bayern dominate as much as people are thinking they will.

On that topic, I present you the best bullshit rumor I've read in the past few weeks:

Mourinho will sell de Bruyne to BVB because he hates Guardiola and is afraid of Bayern dominating Europe and thus wants to strengthen BVB to give Bayern a proper challenge in the league.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
You guys have Pep Guardiola mi amor. Bayern va pa la mierda

-Porto players are over priced but Jackson would be perfect for BVB

Fry

On that topic, I present you the best bullshit rumor I've read in the past few weeks:

Mourinho will sell de Bruyne to BVB because he hates Guardiola and is afraid of Bayern dominating Europe and thus wants to strengthen BVB to give Bayern a proper challenge in the league.

:lol

Feorax

Seen a couple of papers report we're in for Benteke. Not a chance in hell IMO. There's no way we'd pay what Villa would want for him.

Definately think we'll sign a striker though. No way we can go into next season with just Borini.

I hear you guys bought Jherson Vergara. He's awesome but stupid at times cuz he loves to run forward

yeah we signed him. we really love colombian defenders lately. he's still very young, so hopefully we can fix his problems. if he needs to learn defensive discipline, then he is at the perfect club.

Wes

venison crêpe
Speaking of young players anybody seen Will Hughes of Derby County play? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Will_Hughes

Allegedly we are sniffing around him. Youtube is very disappointing. I just dont see the fuss. But maybe I am missing something?

I've not seen any concrete link with him yet, just randoms specualting on twitter. He's one of the most promising English midfielder's around at the moment. The £10m fee reflects his potential, plus the usual English price markup.

L1NETT

Will Hughes is a class little player, very technical and all that.

Hope he doesn't become another Bostock, or even Macechran.

Let him grow up in the championship.

Telegraph saying Mou wants Jovetic or Dzeko at Chelsea. I would take Dzeko and think he is massively underrated by some, but... Lukaku can pretty much do everything he can and then there's Torres and Ba....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom