• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT21| Robben learns to score in finals three years late

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yen

Yenrot :/ did you do alright on the others? I failed two modules and have to retake next month, but I got a 2:1 in the other six modules!

Paper was 60 marks. Lost 10 off the bat, may have lost another 15.
Sitting on a B from last year, in the other paper (this year) I probably did well. Need a B overall, worrying.
All other papers I was probably good, hopefully I'm a good enough bullshitter.

(These were A2s, will do well enough for my second UCAS choice but I don't want that)

Oh, that blows. But you'll have another chance right?

Not unless I repeat the entire year or delay going to Uni a year. But as I say, I not completely fecked.

Wilbur

Banned
dude, from what you've posted about her, it sounds like she's all "uhh yeah i cheated on you sorry, we can talk whenever you're ready, i guess." it's like she doesn't care as much as you do. again, i'm only basing this on what i've read in this thread and the cheating thread (or whatever the title was). i dunno, maybe i've misread it all, but i don't think she's worthy of your time, man.

i've been terrible. exams. ugh.

kinda looking forward to the under -21 tournament even though i'm burned out on football at the moment.

Yeah, maybe I'll realise that eventually I suppose. She's just very immature, very silly, very impulsive. I think she completely takes me for granted and doesn't realise everything I do for her, and if she came to me with a genuine heartfelt apology and learnt from her mistake, I could forgive that. But I'm not sure that's coming. I'll wait it out.

I'm not burnt out on football at all, wish there was much more on right now. The end of the season is always one of my least favourite times. Add all the girl drama, the fact I'm doing 13 hour days at work, the exams I have to resit... 2013 is blowing smeg chunks :lol

Yeah, maybe I'll realise that eventually I suppose. She's just very immature, very silly, very impulsive. I think she completely takes me for granted and doesn't realise everything I do for her, and if she came to me with a genuine heartfelt apology and learnt from her mistake, I could forgive that. But I'm not sure that's coming. I'll wait it out.

I'm not burnt out on football at all, wish there was much more on right now. The end of the season is always one of my least favourite times. Add all the girl drama, the fact I'm doing 13 hour days at work, the exams I have to resit... 2013 is blowing smeg chunks :lol

at least you sound better than previous posts. Be strong friend.

If she doesn't care, she's not worth it.

K1LLER7

Paper was 60 marks. Lost 10 off the bat, may have lost another 15.
Sitting on a B from last year, in the other paper (this year) I probably did well. Need a B overall, worrying.
All other papers I was probably good, hopefully I'm a good enough bullshitter.

(These were A2s, will do well enough for my second UCAS choice but I don't want that)

Not unless I repeat the entire year.

Best of luck mate.

The wait for the UCAS page to load on results day will be horrible.

Zabojnik

Go for Jovetic. At least we'll get to watch him in the epl this season that way.

He'll be playing in PL for sure. Fiorentina want 30M€, not an euro less, which we'll NEVER pay, and won't accept players as partial compensation. It's either Chelsea or Arsenal for Jojo. Hopefully we'll find a way to fuck them over Ljajic and Cuadrado next year. Viola merda.

Jovetic is gone, let's see what happens with Higuain. #EveryFuckingSummer

dalVlatko

This is amazing

moureturrrrrnedj4n.gif

Lightning

Banned
He'll be playing in PL for sure. Fiorentina want 30M€, not an euro less, which we'll NEVER pay, and won't accept players as partial compensation. It's either Chelsea or Arsenal for Jojo.

Jovetic is gone, let's see what happens with Higuain. #EveryFuckingSummer
Arsenal give 30mil euros to Fiorentia for Jovetic? LOL. Where's that Ronaldo laughing gif when I need it...?

Dark Rider

Wait, didn't Barcelona get 100 points this season? They have surpassed us, if I remember correctly our record was 97 points.

We got 100 last season..

That was our previous record, we reached 100 points last season

there you go Anastacio.

You could watch recorded matches for example you can relive the glorious year of 1999 for MU to chear yourself up.
Just be strong and don't let her exploit your weakness and pull you back in man.

you don't know me but I'll find you and..... wait!!

Nice to meet you Willbury long time lurker and I saw your thread about her betrayal but couldn't post yet back then.

Wilbur

Banned
You could watch recorded matches for example you can relive the glorious year of 1999 for MU to chear yourself up.
Just be strong and don't let her exploit your weakness and pull you back in man.

you don't know me but I'll find you and..... wait!!

Nice to meet willb long time lurker and I saw your thread about her betrayal but couldn't post yet back then.

Thanks for the kind words buddy!

If you're a lurker you may have seen my fuck Madrid post. This was aimed at MPW and subconsciously Pulga. Not you. You're a good one <3

K1LLER7

Thanks for the kind words buddy!

If you're a lurker you may have seen my fuck Madrid post. This was aimed at MPW and subconsciously Pulga. Not you. You're a good one <3
But they took Ronnie :(

Good to see your doing better. From what i've read, She messed up. Not you. You can wait for a genuine apology and if she doesn't give it, move on. She doesn't deserve you :)

Also, watch Zaha and the U21s, as he leads them to Euro glory.

K1LLER7

Too much flair, too much creativity, too much attacking testicles. We don't do that at United. We need someone who will let the game pass them by, but provide a solid ball to the wingers.

Strootman is perfect.
I was hoping we would move away from that style of play. This is how it goes:

Keeper -> Defender -> Long ball wide/(or)Midfielder -> Winger -> Hope for cross to beat first man -> RVP magic.

Moysey pls.

Wilbur

Banned
I'd love for Rachel and Monica to slurp my skinny cock at the same time while fingering each other, as Phoebe plays outside and Chandler sits in his boat and laments the fact that even I am more successful with women.

Fry

I'd love for Rachel and Monica to slurp my skinny cock at the same time while fingering each other, as Phoebe plays outside and Chandler sits in his boat and laments the fact that even I am more successful with women.

They both have aversion to hairless men.

K1LLER7

The wound is deep just let it go :p

I have a feeling we'll meet again this coming season in the champions league one way or another.
Hopefully this time it's in the Semi's. Want to see Ronnie at OT again. Maybe get him to sign a contract while he's there :p

Prediction: Barca 2014 CL winners.

Lightning

Banned
Well, in that case he is Chelsea bound, especially if Mourinho really wants him. #cheapbros

Fuck Jovetic.
It's fun being linked with the top names and ending up with rubbish.

Linked with Mignolet get Cesar. Linked with Jovetic probably get Grenier.... Fuck life.

I can't wait for our stirker links to end us up with Remy! Ohhhh so exciting...

Dark Rider

Hopefully this time it's in the Semi's. Want to see Ronnie at OT again. Maybe get him to sign a contract while he's there :p

you wanted to see C.Ronaldo again in OT and when you did it was bad news for you

why would you want that to happen to you again but with Ronnie instead? :p

Na, Barca are done. I think it might be Bayern at the final again against an English team. Probably Chelsea.

Just a wild guess really.

When the time comes:

DeBro will never want to go to your shitty team. He saw the reception Edwin got today and I bet you he wants some of that. RM are not the dream club it used to be, never mind Falcao. He's an idiot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom