• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT21| Robben learns to score in finals three years late

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zabojnik

It's fun being linked with the top names and ending up with rubbish.

Linked with Mignolet get Cesar. Linked with Jovetic probably get Grenier.... Fuck life.

I can't wait for our stirker links to end us up with Remy! Ohhhh so exciting...

How long until you guys pay off the Emirates? I suppose that's what's holding you back when it comes to big spending? At least in part.

flippedb

Banned
Inter really did a fucking terrible season. I love that, since they were mocking Milan so much at the beginning. Love that karma

Dark Rider

RpnUTSt.jpg

cksiyriz7eir.gif

iLWJNQIQum3QF.jpg

i63p9FJUNos7x.jpg

but I understand how you feel man

EDIT:

Hopefully this time Madrid won't be saved by the ref.

And Nani will be busy playing with Monaco ;)

it IS very convenient to have an incident in the match to ultimately just blame the ref. for your lose you got lucky that it happened ;)

K1LLER7

Na, Barca are done. I think it might be Bayern at the final again against an English team. Probably Chelsea.

Just a wild guess really.
Neymar will lead them to the treble overshadowing Messi this season.
Most marketable athlete in the world.
/FootballFan

I'll wait until the summer window closes before making any serious predictions. If United sign midfielders, which it looks like we will, and Fergie was managing the club, I'd think we'd have a great chance.

Not sure about Moysey in Europe.

City will be do much better this season too imo. Could go far.

Lightning

Banned
How long until you guys pay off the Emirates? I suppose that's what's holding you back when it comes to big spending? At least in part.
I think there was about 90mil left owning on it last I heard but Arsenal have over 100mil in the bank doing nothing. Money is not the issue anymore, it's something else holding us back.

Zabojnik

:lol

Damn, this way we're never getting DashKappei back. :p

Don't worry, I have a plan. I read that he's interested in playing Dust 514, which is what I'm playing at the moment (have to for a review). I'll join his corporation under false pretences, as a fellow Interista, and convince him to get back to posting here. Only to then reveal my true colours and mock him until he starts his own suicide thread on GAF. #remuntrollada

Neymar will lead them to the treble overshadowing Messi this season.
Most marketable athlete in the world.
/FootballFan

I'll wait until the summer window closes before making any serious predictions. If United sign midfielders, which it looks like we will, and Fergie was managing the club, I'd think we'd have a great chance.

Not sure about Moysey in Europe.

City will be do much better this season too imo. Could go far.

If we had a midfielder and a competent winger we'd win the treble. :p

I don't know about City, we have to see what BasedTixi does first.

“I’m going to London on Monday and at the end of the week I will be the manager of Chelsea.
“I feel the people there love me and in life you have to look for that.
“Life is beautiful and short and you must look for what you think is best for you.”

http://www.intereconomia.com/noticias-/punto-pelota/mourinho-semana-sere-entrenador-chelsea-20130603

Oh my, he sounds like he really wants to stay this time. Don't fuck it up Roman.

The bit she changes sides is much better.

What?

Salvadora

I hope Mourinho gets the groove back in his step. He has gained weight, and even lost character by going to Real Madrid. He doesn't have the same mystique he once did.

Fuck Madrid.

rodvik

I've not seen any concrete link with him yet, just randoms specualting on twitter. He's one of the most promising English midfielder's around at the moment. The £10m fee reflects his potential, plus the usual English price markup.

Not gonna happen then. Not lamberts style.

Suen

It's fun being linked with the top names and ending up with rubbish.

Linked with Mignolet get Cesar. Linked with Jovetic probably get Grenier.... Fuck life.

I can't wait for our stirker links to end us up with Remy! Ohhhh so exciting...
We're getting Santos back, what more could you ask for?

I hope Mourinho gets the groove back in his step. He has gained weight, and even lost character by going to Real Madrid. He doesn't have the same mystique he once did.

Fuck Madrid.

It's only a few months ago he was sliding around on his knees celebrating like he was a player himself. No doubt gotten older but I doubt he still won't have hilarious moments, but dealing with Real divas will get anyone annoyed and depressed looked from time to time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom