• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT21| Robben learns to score in finals three years late

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lunchbox

Banned
it IS very convenient to have an incident in the match to ultimately just blame the ref. for your lose you got lucky that it happened ;)
you got fist fucked by dortmund anyways and now you'll be back to sucking dick at round of 16 like always

know your place in this world and stay barcelonas bitch. bigger clubs were winning their leagues this year, the cheated win didnt mean anything, especially when your own boss calls us the better team

FootballFan

What is this shit

image.php

image.php

Messi

you got fist fucked by dortmund anyways and now you'll be back to sucking dick at round of 16 like always

know your place in this world and stay barcelonas bitch. bigger clubs were winning their leagues this year, the cheated win didnt mean anything, especially when your own boss calls us the better team

oh man

Dark Rider

it was a 4-3 encounter with Dortmund, they deserved to qualify to the final and they did.
and you seem wounded so deeply by RM that you have more wishful thinking about RM than anything, I'm sorry man but MU wasn't good enough this season to qualify learn to live with it, hey at least you can keep trying every year until you get it (RM sure will keep at it). Mou has his opinion and I respect it but I disagree. A team that will crash and burn as soon as one player get sent off is not champions material MU needs to fix that.

and this was not the first time RM face MU in the CL it's not like you did better the last time ;)

Lunchbox

Banned
it was a 4-3 encounter with Dortmund, they deserved to qualify to the final and they did.
and you seem wounded so deeply by RM that you have more wishful thinking about RM than anything, I'm sorry man but MU wasn't good enough this season to qualify learn to live with it, hey at least you can keep trying every year until you get it (RM sure will keep at it). Mou has his opinion and I respect it but I disagree. A team that will crash and burn as soon as one player get sent off is not champions material MU needs to fix that.

and this was not the first time RM face MU in the CL it's not like you did better the last time ;)

first recall who werent "good enough" to win their group

TAdGb5Z.jpg
G3z9rSS.jpg

But thanks for ruining Ronnie's career atleast

Twnt9PZ.jpg

Lunchbox

Banned
So I guess you got nothing regarding what I said about MU and RM? ;)

you mean one has a trophy this year?

the other lost their league by 15 points?

what else do you want me to say about it? the fact that your team got dominated at old trafford 11 v 11 and then the cheat made our midfield in to a 3 man outfield and allowed your manager to bring on modric by taking off ramos making it 5 v 3? nah......thats too boring. lets focus on how you let one guy score 4 against you in germany. much funnier

Dark Rider

you mean one has a trophy this year?

the other lost their league by 15 points?

what else do you want me to say about it? the fact that your team got dominated at old trafford 11 v 11 and then the cheat made our midfield in to a 3 man outfield and allowed your manager to bring on modric by taking off ramos making it 5 v 3? nah......thats too boring. lets focus on how you let one guy score 4 against you in germany. much funnier

Ah your original comment was directly about what i said about the MU vs RM match
so that is what I will discuss with you ;)

what happened is this: your team got one player sent off, then your team crashed and burned hard.
I'm sorry that is not a champions material team, if you can't handle that situation well you will not win anything outside of the epl you need to accept that and you need to accept that MU just failed to handle that situation with RM.

Suen

Ah your original comment was directly about what i said about the MU vs RM match

what happened is this: your team got one player sent off, then your team crashed and burned hard.
I'm sorry that is not a champions material team, if you can't handle that situation well you will not win anything outside of the epl you need to accept that and you need to accept that MU just failed to handle that situation with RM.
They played better than us even with ten men most of that game :lol :lol. Fuck them anyway.

MPW

lolwut?

our record against barca this season (copa, supercup, league) was great!

and we won the league just a year ago

the way you say it you make it sound like we haven't won the league in ages like liverpool

madrid ruined cr7 and kaka?

cr7 is doing just fine, scoring more goals than his man utd days

kaka? he risked career ending injury by playing at the last world cup and never been the same, whose fault is that? Kaka's fault

Lunchbox

Banned

you need to accept that piggy backing off zidane days are over and you are nothing more than a round of 16 team no matter how many managers you bring in and how many more "galacticos" you ship in to ruin their careers.

If you cant handle that, your best bet of getting pass that stage will be an unfair advantage given by the ref and then getting exposed when that advantage isnt there like getting dominated 11 v 11, losing the the game 1-0 until a sending off or getting fucked 4-1. and you cant win that shitty 2 team league either so no point in commenting on that.

Messi

lolwut?

our record against barca this season (copa, supercup, league) was great!

and we won the league just a year ago

the way you say it you make it sound like we haven't won the league in ages like liverpool

madrid ruined cr7 and kaka?

cr7 is doing just fine, scoring more goals than his man utd days

kaka? he risked career ending injury by playing at the last world cup and never been the same, whose fault is that? Kaka's fault

It could be argued that is due to it being an easier league to score in. But I do agree he is better now.

flippedb

Banned

Cunt. But look at the signings budget Milan had, and the signings they did. It was only fair.

Still, the San Siro match has to be the best any team has played against Barca in the last few years. Only one shot to goal. If only Balo had played that game...omg

MPW

Cunt. But look at the signings budget Milan had, and the signings they did. It was only fair.

Still, the San Siro match has to be the best any team has played against Barca in the last few years. Only one shot to goal. If only Balo had played that game...omg

did you watch bayern vs barca?

Messi

muller_2544461b.jpg

Not even the top 2 this season.

Suen

Probably the biggest disappointment in those two games, no Balo :( Hope Milan and Barca meet again next season lol.

flippedb

Banned
I hope Allegri gets good players, this could be a great year if he gets a couple reinforcements on defence and MF.

But back to Madrid, it really has to be the lamest team in the last 10 years. They spent a lot of money, and won nothing.

Messi

Yes. Both matches. Barca actually got chances. Against Milan in San Siro? Just one.

Bayern were significantly more impressive, defensively and attacking. It ended 7-0 agg ffs. lol.

Ironically the home game vs Milan was the best Barca played all season.

Suen

I hope Allegri gets good players, this could be a great year if he gets a couple reinforcements on defence and MF.
Allegri will be sacked and Berlusconi will sell De Sciglio, Balotelli and Shawarma while appointing Seedorf as the next manager.

flippedb

Banned
Bayern were significantly more impressive, defensively and attacking. It ended 7-0 agg ffs. lol.

Ironically the home game vs Milan was the best Barca played all season.

Attacking no doubt. 7 fucking goals! But Milan played a better defensive game, Barca really had just ONE SHOT in 90 minutes, and it came from outside the box.

Allegri will be sacked and Berlusconi will sell De Sciglio, Balotelli and Shawarma while appointing Seedorf as the next manager.

Today it was confirmed Allegri is staying :p #GraziePresidente

Also, the news about Pazzini are bitter-sweet. He'll be out for around 6 months. The good part is Andrea Petagna, a young Milan striker, will replace Pazzo.

Dark Rider

you need to accept that piggy backing off zidane days are over and you are nothing more than a round of 16 team no matter how many managers you bring in and how many more "galacticos" you ship in to ruin their careers.

If you cant handle that, your best bet of getting pass that stage will be an unfair advantage given by the ref and then getting exposed when that advantage isnt there like getting dominated 11 v 11, losing the the game 1-0 until a sending off or getting fucked 4-1. and you cant win that shitty 2 team league either so no point in commenting on that.

you seem to care so much about RM future
or the future YOU wish for them, keep wishing maybe it will come true
but if we didn't deserve to advance more than 16 round next year I'll accept it ;)
I hope we get the 10th trophy soon though ;)

about RM vs MU match
your team crashed and burned after one send off
you are telling me how bad RM is yet MU failed to handle the situation I wonder what does that say about your team. Crying about one red card? it is not a rare situation
big teams prepare for it especially when there is too much to lose (knocked out of the competition)
Facts: MU failed to hand one red card
that fact says a lot in my opinion about MU this season and they did not deserve to advance if they can not handle it

Who gives a fuck about your bitchmade thief club

you seem to care enough ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom