• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT21| Robben learns to score in finals three years late

Status
Not open for further replies.

K1LLER7

Our soon to be midfield general for next season :D

250005342.jpg

Dark Rider

seeing beckham, van nistelrooy, heinze and now ronnie suffer playing for the second place bitch team in spain does hurt a lot.

unlike madrid fans we actually care for our old players, so their careers being ruined almost spoils the joy of their replacements getting medals and golden boots

FfJUUph.jpg

yet they feel they need to to move to a better team
they get all what they want from the epl and still feel they need to prove their worth by joining a bigger team, they want to make it and make it big they know if they make it in RM then they reached the top, it seems they can't feel they are challenged or at the top of the world as players no matter how many titles they get from the epl i wonder why ;)

I think it's clear that there's just no one who wants to live in Manchester, not even United supporters or footballers getting paid fortunes to be there.

Van Nistelrooy was pichichi and won La Liga too.

Beckham had the balls to go out of the EPL confort zone, and earn lots of cash in the process.

England "Golden Generation" was lost because they didn't want to play abroad.

I think it's clear that there's just no one who wants to live in Manchester, not even United supporters or footballers getting paid fortunes to be there.

image.php

MPW

you guys are still responding to Lunchbox?

just move on

you are doing exactly what he wants you to do lol

Dark Rider

yes, the top

The top, according to Real Madrid standards

1E1a9Th.png

cYZU94T.jpg

#forever2ndplace

clearly in the eyes of these players second place with RM on those competitions is better than whatever MU can do no matter what it is :p
it's just MU and the epl not good enough for them man just accept it and let it go :)

Dark Rider

you guys are still responding to Lunchbox?

just move on

you are doing exactly what he wants you to do lol

I just waited for him to present a good argument time after time but got nothing
it seems all what he got is a LOT of salt in his wound

it was fun though lol
I guess I better go fun time is over

EDIT: I have nothing against MU or MU-fans :)
was just having fun :p

Suen

Poor Malaga, should have entered the qualifying rounds of Europa League but UEFA didn't remove the ban so...no european competition for them next season and Betis got their spot instead.

Vallecano should have had the last EL spot but they couldn't obtain any UEFA license so Sevilla will be participating instead. Feel sorry for Vallecano, sucks for them. It would be pretty cool though if Sevilla and Betis play against each other in EL.

FootballFan

They get money from every bank in Spain, steal the tv money from all the other La Liga teams, magically have no debt even though they buy everyone, use no youth players, hire and fire coaches for fun, full of divers and cunts, and to top it off, they fucking suck. :lol

What a shit team.

Didn't even mention their shitty tactics with the media. People seem to already have forgotten how for a month this season when Madrid were realllly terrible, they kept trying to take attention away from their shit season by telling us that Messi is a bigger cunt than Ronaldo. :lol some poor souls actually believed it and argued with me here..smh..

What a pathetic club. Please get relegated for tears, then into liquidation.

Lunchbox

Banned
They get money from every bank in Spain, steal the tv money from all the other La Liga teams, magically have no debt even though they buy everyone, use no youth players, hire and fire coaches for fun, full of divers and cunts, and to top it off, they fucking suck. :lol

What a shit team.

Didn't even mention their shitty tactics with the media. People seem to already have forgotten how for a month this season when Madrid were realllly terrible, they kept trying to take attention away from their shit season by telling us that Messi is a bigger cunt than Ronaldo. :lol some poor souls actually believed it and argued with me here..smh..

fuck you dont leverage off me

i hate cuntsolona more than madrid. #vivaronaldo

Zabojnik

7rHafP4.jpg

this is sex. balo and elsha will rock that shirt so much.

Love it. The golden stripes may be a bit too much, but that's Milan for you. Most titled club in the known universe, whichever way you look at it. <3

What a shit team.

The hate is strong with this one. Next season's going to be insane. Can't wait for the inevitable Neymar / Bale (or Cavani) comparisons.

qindarka

Banned

What a shit team.

Aren't Barca guilty of that as well?

What a shit team.

Barcelona does not buy players, do not get tv money, and do not have diving cunts

OK

Zabojnik

Zabo, I don't know if you're being sarcastic or what.

I'm being sarcastic about Galliani's tiresome "most [something] club in the world" rhetoric, I genuinely like Milan's new kit, golden stripes included. Although I'll have to see how it looks on players in RL to make the final judgment.

flippedb

Banned
I'm being sarcastic about Galliani's "most [something] in the world" rethoric, I genuinely like Milan's new kit, golden stripes included. Although I'll have to see how it looks on players in RL.

Il più titolato al mondo! 18 intl. titles baby.

I really want to see that new kit on the players.

LegoArmo

I like the Milan kit, they've had a lot of gold on their kits in the past, anyway, it's basically one of their colours now.

Meier

I like the Milan kit, they've had a lot of gold on their kits in the past, anyway, it's basically one of their colours now.

It looks fucking awful together. The fact they've decided to frequently combine it doesn't change that. Making it that prominent is a really terrible decision as is. Mixing horizontal and vertical stripes like that of any color is a bad idea and making it so prominent does it no favors. It's a monstrosity.

This season's kit was smart because it kept a buffer between the horizontal and vertical.

61lrCdT5rGL._SY400_.jpg

read it guys. currently on book 4 and it's amazing.

yes! great book.

Milan will win the CL next season. Just wait. #Believe

Nmv0mB7.gif

0cigPMp.gif

i don't like that shirt in terms of wearing it myself . . . i can't pull it off with those ridiculous gold stripes. but as you said, it will look awesome on our swag players, balo/el sha/niang.

on the flipside, bonera is going to look really fucking stupid in that.

Thank god Allegri signed with Milan again. PSG were linked with him...

it's pretty funny how no one wanted allegri. roma fans were praying that he resign with milan, and now you. oh well, we're stuck with him. hopefully management gives him something to work with this summer.

xintin

Dunno if this was posted yet.

[/QUOTE]omgggg :lol

[quote="Meier, post: 60894589"]It looks fucking awful together. The fact they've decided to frequently combine it doesn't change that. Making it that prominent is a really terrible decision as is. Mixing horizontal and vertical stripes like that of any color is a bad idea and making it so prominent does it no favors. It's a monstrosity.

This season's kit was smart because it kept a buffer between the horizontal and vertical.[/QUOTE]that kit is understated compared to their third. and why do you need a pocket, milan? why?!
[QUOTE][IMG]http://www.whoateallthepies.tv/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/acmilan-pocket.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom