• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT21| Robben learns to score in finals three years late

Status
Not open for further replies.

G-Unit

Since this is all war zone now....

The worst players of arsenal are their fans. Keep enjoying been 2nd tier team you cunts :p(I have a reserve of best wishes for when you finally fire cuntger)

Timurid

Since this is all war zone now....

The worst players of arsenal are their fans. Keep enjoying been 2nd tier team you cunts :p(I have a reserve of best wishes for when you finally fire cuntger)

Why do you hate arsenal so much? They're your bitches...

G-Unit

I hate their fans cuz they are cocky without reason....

joke aside, I hate they are happy been a second tier team. I hate that they defend arsene after this many seasons failing. Arsenal deserves better, but their fans got no balls

Lunchbox

Banned

personally, this is why - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qhP9xAl4xng

i wasnt alive when liverpool were a threat, they have always been a joke so poking fun of them is like poking a clown. the hate for them isnt venomous for me, more like "lolerpools at it again"

But arsenal.........man. Growing up they were the closest to challenge fergies empire in the 90s. And 2001-2005 was extremely rough, especially because united were in a rebuilding stage and they were at their most dominant. Vieira, henry, pires, keown, bergkamp, ljungberg, overmars, seaman, wenger will remain the villains of my childhood

So watching them crash and burn, is just a feel good thing man

Timurid

I hate their fans cuz they are cocky without reason....

joke aside, I hate they are happy been a second tier team. I hate that they defend arsene after this many seasons failing. Arsenal deserves better, but their fans got no balls
Wenger is awesome don't be hating. I do agree with you that their fans suck just like all EPL fans except for the villa bros.
Arsenal has the most expensive pies and teas! OUTRAGEOUS!

Fuck nasty english food

Lightning

Banned
G-Unit you understand very little about Wenger and Arsenal FC to harbour such hatred towards us. What Arsene Wenger has given football in England is immense and what he has done for Arsenal football club is even greater as our greatest and most successful manager ever. He played his part on putting us on the world map, attracted world class talent to our club, stabilized us in Europe, gave us unprecedented success and turned us from "boring boring Arsenal" into an exciting team with flair.

The only real blemish on Arsene has been the last 2 seasons but you don't just sack a manager like Wenger and what he has done. From a Chelsea, Man Utd, Tottenham or Liverpool fan with EPL knowledge I could accept such hatred but from a Barca fan who knows nothing of the premier league or Arsenal your hatred is hard to give any basis to.

The day Wenger leaves Arsenal will be a very sad day for our club to anyone with a remote clue about our history or what he's done for us.

jtb

Banned
football is a game driven by money. period.

building a stadium is not cheap, especially without oil backing or a corrupt TV deal, and with a ridiculously stingy majority shareholder and conservative board. with that in mind, Arsenal have been punching above or around their weight for the past eight trophyless seasons. let's not forget that Arsenal basically have a negative net spend over the past 10 years—partly out of stubbornness but also out of necessity. I'm almost certain that every other team still in the league has a positive net spend.

Wenger is not the problem. he's not perfect and has a ton of flaws, but you take the good with the bad, and ultimately he's doing more good than bad for Arsenal.

Lightning

Banned
football is a game driven by money. period.

building a stadium is not cheap, especially without oil backing or a corrupt TV deal, and with a ridiculously stingy majority shareholder and conservative board. with that in mind, Arsenal have been punching above or around their weight for the past eight trophyless seasons. let's not forget that Arsenal basically have a negative net spend over the past 10 years—partly out of stubbornness but also out of necessity. I'm almost certain that every other team still in the league has a positive net spend.

Wenger is not the problem. he's not perfect and has a ton of flaws, but you take the good with the bad, and ultimately he's doing more good than bad for Arsenal.
Our board are not perfect but I can understand their point of view. Lets be honest any player we brought we would be doing so under debt or a hand out. Neither fits in within our polices as we don't like handouts and we are eliminating our debt.

We maintain our core players, losing players like Gervinho/Vermaelen is fine, and add a few like the club has assured then there is no reason why we can't build on last season. Julio Cesar wouldn't have been my choice but I can understand the logic in bringing him in and adding a DM and a decent striker and we'll be in much better shape then we were last season. Our biggest drawback has been players leaving, our recuritment has only been part the problem, biggest problem is players leaving.

Under normal Arsenal strategy Koscielny and Walcott/Cazorla are sold this summer to pay for players coming in. This is what we need to stop. Bring the players in but DON'T sell any starting players.

Dunno if this was posted yet.

moureturrrrrnedj4n.gif

Where did you see it? I made it lol

GorillaJu

Fuck this shit I still have a 2 hr Japanese class to go to and I won't be home to watch GOT until 9:30 to tonight.

Seriously. Fuck you all who've already seen it without waiting for me and considering my schedule.

:lol even Liverpool was more close to get in a European Competition.

Why Koko? Why?

I hope Raylan shoots some dudes

Justified season 3 has been great. The show has great villains

Half way through S2, he seems to have stopped shooting people. Awesome show.

I don't get people who say Jennifer Lawrence is hot. She seems okay, but looks weird in most pictures.

Fuck off

Wenger is awesome don't be hating. I do agree with you that their fans suck just like all EPL fans except for the villa bros.

Fuck nasty english food

Fuck off. Except for the Wenger bit. He is pretty awesome.

Time to read up on TLoU multiplayer

So, Allegri for one more year. As I've said before, as much as I dislike the guy, it's far better having him rather than Seedorf, the whole team seemed to be with him and the youth sector is built around him and his tactics.

Hopefully we'll keep him until next year then sign either Prandelli or Montella.

--

The Milan Primavera (Under 21 team) reached the semfinals in the Scudetto Primavera playoffs. A few years ago our Primavera team struggled to get to a mid-table position, now we're in the top 4. Things are starting to work and they're looking really good now.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
They get money from every bank in Spain, steal the tv money from all the other La Liga teams, magically have no debt even though they buy everyone, use no youth players, hire and fire coaches for fun, full of divers and cunts, and to top it off, they fucking suck. :lol

What a shit team.

Didn't even mention their shitty tactics with the media. People seem to already have forgotten how for a month this season when Madrid were realllly terrible, they kept trying to take attention away from their shit season by telling us that Messi is a bigger cunt than Ronaldo. :lol some poor souls actually believed it and argued with me here..smh..

What a pathetic club. Please get relegated for tears, then into liquidation.

Perfect.

I wonder how quickly Navas will get homesick this time?

Honestly, and dc won't be happy with it, but I think his form will nosedive in October, he'll be living in Spain by November, and he'll have left by the 2nd of January

If City don;t have some return transfer stipulation for contingency, they're complete fools

FootballFan

Spoil the book for me. Does the North ever win?

Your comment isn't what I'm talking about but don't go too far with the comments about GoT without spoiler tags Andres, some people will get genuinely upset.

And thanks for calling my post about Madrid perfect, I agree.

Lightning

Banned
Good interview with Wenger here, coy on Rooney and Fabregas thought I doubt we'll sign either of them.
Thanks man. Yeah we can forget about Rooney or Fabregas. Rooney I don't really want but Fabregas would be aweesome.

If we get a competitive team I'll be happy. Looks like Cesar is nailed on to join us.

GorillaJu

I skimmed through the thread looking for dc's post that got him banned and spoiled myself.

dc ruining GOT from beyond the grave.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom