• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT21| Robben learns to score in finals three years late

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kenka

I posted something similiar a week or so ago. Pot 2 is kinda worse than pot 3 lol. So I'm ok with pot 3.

Edit: Here you go:
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=59581493&postcount=1730

I think PSG and Leverkusen will be in Pot 3, too.
If all teams in pot 1, 2 and 3 are top material, then it's not one or two death groups we can hope for but actually five or six. Teams like Basel, Kharkiv, Fenerbahçe and Cluj have proven their strength and can be serious contenders for a place in the last 16.

Next year is gonna be great.

pappe

Pot 1:
Bayern München
FC Barcelona
Chelsea
Real Madrid
Manchester United
Arsenal*
FC Porto
Benfica

Pot 2:
Atlético Madrid
Olympique Lyon*
Shakhtar Donetsk
AC Milan*
Schalke 04*
Olympique Marseille
CSKA Moscow

Pot 3:
Juventus
Manchester City
Ajax
Borussia Dortmund
Olympiakos Piraeus
Galatasaray
some team
some team

Pot 4:
FC København
Napoli
Anderlecht
BATE Borisov*
Celtic *
Steaua Bucuresti*
APOEL Nicosia*
some team

United, Atl Madrid, Dortmund, Napoli.

Good bye United. Good bye Moyest.

Pachimari

Bayer Leverkusen have confirmed on their website, that Dani Carvajal is going back to Real Madrid.

Fantastic signing! Welcome home boy. =;)

GorillaJu

I'm holding all of England responsible for allowing the British asshat in my Japanese class to obtain a passport. Couldn't you guys just have held him in a cell until he learns how to behave like a human being?

K1LLER7

Some Guy on twitah

"My #MUFC club source has told me that the club have bid £17.8m for #PSV player Kevin Strootman. They expect to wrap up a deal shortly."

"Moyes sanctioned the move but the negotiation was handled by CEO Woodward and the final discussion over Strootman takes place this evening."

if that's true, £17.8m seems a bit too much.

Some Guy on twitah

"My #MUFC club source has told me that the club have bid £17.8m for #PSV player Kevin Strootman. They expect to wrap up a deal shortly."

"Moyes sanctioned the move but the negotiation was handled by CEO Woodward and the final discussion over Strootman takes place this evening."

if that's true, £17.8m seems a bit too much.

That's Thiago's money!

Wes

venison crêpe
There will be talks with his agent. Maybe announced after the u21 Euros. Again, it could all be BS

How good is he??

He's the best Dutch central midfielder under 25 years old with two O's in his surname.

I have no idea if this is true or not.

Tc91

Paul Kelso ‏@pkelso
Today is deadline for Chelsea season-ticket holders to renew. If only there was an imminent announcement to help persuade any waverers #cfc

Hold on to your seats Chelski fans.

Wes

venison crêpe
So eager to replace Cleverley and not let Powell have a look in. I guess they're not as good as you led us to believe United bros.

Feorax

Hopefully we'll get Carroll out, Aspas in confirmed in the next couple of days.

I can see us bringing in 7 or 8 players if Suarez goes. We need to get that dealt with ASAP though.

2se2dUj.png

2018 without a release clause.

Yeah :D

K1LLER7

As a central midfielder, he had a lot of assists and some insane passes this season. I think he can work on his vision, but the potential is there, for sure.

He is at his best when playing close to the defense imo.
Perfect for us! :)

Let him sit back and let Carrick get forward a bit more.

So looks like we announce a bad news with a good news:
- Sokratis signed, Santana gone
- Ginczek gone, new contract for Kuba

Fuck off already, Lewancuntski, I want my new player(s)!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom