• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT21| Robben learns to score in finals three years late

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blablurn

4.bild.jpeg

Yen

Hopefully we'll get Carroll out, Aspas in confirmed in the next couple of days.

I can see us bringing in 7 or 8 players if Suarez goes. We need to get that dealt with ASAP though.

There'll be a saga over both. Carroll won't leave/will only join Newcastle, we'll sell him for £7m on deadline day. Suarez won't hand in a transfer request but will refuse to play and go on strike, and he will be sold for £25m + Antonio Nunex on August 1st.

Salvadora

Quotes from that Wenger interview:
"Rooney could be an interesting player for everybody in the world, who would turn him down?" Wenger told Al Jazeera.

"David Moyes' first challenge is to go in to Manchester and bridge the gap between him and Rooney. If that is feasible or not depends on his personality and if Rooney bears a grudge or not – we will see. It will be interesting to see how that will be handled."
"I think at the moment he's lacking the confidence of being a regular player. Recently he has not been that.

"Cesc is such a passionate player, a player of such quality, that it must hurt him not to play in every single game. That's what he misses. When you come in and out you never play with full confidence."
i1CZ4yt.gif

Walshy

There'll be a saga over both. Carroll won't leave/will only join Newcastle, we'll sell him for £7m on deadline day. Suarez won't hand in a transfer request but will refuse to play and go on strike, and he will be sold for £25m + Antonio Nunex on August 1st.
The Liverpool Echo says that Carroll will join West Ham this week for £15m.

Now that I care but with how anal people are about Game of Thrones spoilers a link like that without any warning isn't going to go down well in here, where they openly spoil it in the comments.

Thanks

I love the series but the way people get invested emotionally is staggering. I frowned and winced at the scene, but I didn't cry or shout to the screen, come on

operon

Hopefully we'll get Carroll out, Aspas in confirmed in the next couple of days.

I can see us bringing in 7 or 8 players if Suarez goes. We need to get that dealt with ASAP though.

WE don't want to be heading into the start of the season and it not sorted

We'll go Christmas tree formation.

Cool. We'll play even if others don't join.

Yeah, I don't mind us two. We'll clank it to glory :p

Sorry was catching up with GoT.

I'll play another night, I still need to make a pro on the ps3!

That's okay. Do let us know when you do!

Masturbation! HOW MUCH IS TOO MUCH?

OT can be so random sometimes lol

The replies are weird, brilliant and everything in between.

Graham Hunter ‏@BumperGraham 57s
I believe Jesus Navas deal to #City now fully agreed at €23m + €4m variables. Good luck catching him next season

Good player. Beautiful eyes.

Graham Hunter ‏@BumperGraham 57s
I believe Jesus Navas deal to #City now fully agreed at €23m + €4m variables. Good luck catching him next season

Good player. Beautiful eyes.

I sure feel like I am looking at the holy spirits son when looking into the eyes. Always wanted him at Chelsea just so I could have an excuse to fantasize about him.

That gif was all over my FB timeline this morning too and my first thought was "this has definitely come from GAF".

I thought it was Shatner though.

spidye

Carvajal back to Real?

ahahahahah

neverkusen fucked up again. big time

they bought him for 5m and had to sell him for 6.5m again. I doubt they earned anything from this if you subtract wages, agent fees etc

lol holzhäuser

Salvadora

Arsenal have a "big interest" in signing Celtic midfielder Victor Wanyama this summer, according to the midfielder's former academy coach

"Victor’s father Noah calls me almost every week and he tells me Arsenal’s interest is big,"

"Wenger spoke to Celtic around a month ago and Victor’s father and his mother Mildred says he would prefer to go there before any other club.
!!!!!

FUCK YEAH.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom