• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT21| Robben learns to score in finals three years late

Status
Not open for further replies.

K1LLER7

Phil Neville.

ed-nortan-laptop.gif

Suen

Why has Perez not announced Cavani to Madrid yet? What is he waiting for? Perez pls.

edit: and wtf Arsenal, Jovetic ffs.

3Sixty

WONDERKID Luke Shaw will snub Chelsea and Manchester United to sign a five-year deal at Southampton.

The £10million-rated left-back, 17, has burst through from the youth team ranks in the footsteps of Gareth Bale, Theo Walcott and Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain.

But a Saints insider said: “Luke appreciates what Southampton has done for him and he feels it is only right to sign a contract at St Mary’s.”

---

Absolute nothing story and its the s*n but i'm bored.

Wilbur

Banned
You miss 100% of the shots you don't take Wilborough.

I'd love him to go Villa. Just imagining Lambo getting his bid accepted, going in for contract negotiations and finding that there's Champions League clubs involved made me chuckle.

Anyway fuck you for trying to buy players. Where is my stroot

rodvik

I'd love him to go Villa. Just imagining Lambo getting his bid accepted, going in for contract negotiations and finding that there's Champions League clubs involved made me chuckle.

Anyway fuck you for trying to buy players. Where is my stroot

Champions League football means jack shit. Tekkers had it at Gent when he signed him. Players just want to play for Aston Villa, the most exciting club in the world is all* I cant blame them :)

*plus possible monies

He's Milan's!!!

Ppppffft. Why would he join Milan with their proud history of trophies, titles and Champions League football, when he could join Aston Villa! With waht we have got...errr... Birmingham attractions?

We will just tell him Birmingham is in London like the last one. it worked a treat.

Suen

Champions League football means jack shit. Tekkers had it at Gent when he signed him. Players just want to play for Aston Villa, the most exciting club in the world is all* I cant blame them :)

*plus possible monies

Ppppffft. Why would he join Milan with their proud history of trophies, titles and Champions League football, when he could join Aston Villa! With waht we have got...errr... Birmingham attractions?
Where did that Birmingham junior go?

Wes

venison crêpe
Rodvik did you catch my earlier post? We're in talks with the Bulgarian National team Captain, Ivelin Popov, too.

feel

BL2wcacCYAAo_Ww.png

Neymar's family and friends

his sister :drools
Would get into an orgy with this entire crowd (dudes and grannies included) for a chance at the two chicks on the right.

Neymar will succeed.

And I'll hate FF because he'll be fucking unbearable!
Yeah, I kinda like Neymar and I want him to succeed because football needs superstars, but mother of cthulhu, FF is too annoying and you just want to see everything he supports fail hard. I'm torn.

rodvik

Rodvik did you catch my earlier post? We're in talks with the Bulgarian National team Captain, Ivelin Popov, too.

I saaw that on VT! Excellent. Our muppetry is in full swing. Allegedly that Tonev kid is in for medical tomorrow and signs thursday.

Andrea Poli's deal is almost done. He could sign the transfer to Milan this week.

how do you feel about this? i am quite happy. he is exactly the type of all-round midfielder we need to partner montolivo and de jong, and he still has plenty of room to grow. a massive improvement on nocerino/muntari.

in other news, tomorrow's CDS says allegri wants lavezzi. i can't see any scenario where we shell out the money necessary to sign him, though it's nice if allegri is really asking for players like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom