• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT21| Robben learns to score in finals three years late

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clegg

Arsenal could do worse than Diego Lopez.

He's definitely going to be dropped for Casillas next season so he'd be on the lookout for first team football.

jtb

Banned

He's definitely going to be dropped for Casillas next season so he'd be on the lookout for first team football.

Agreed. I don't know why we weren't/aren't in for Stekelenburg either. He's a solid, experienced keeper from what I've seen. and for 4m, it really doesn't get much cheaper than that.

Lightning

Banned

Mignolet!!!! Regardless of what Sunderland say in the press if we pushed for Mignolet we would get him.

Agreed. I don't know why we weren't/aren't in for Stekelenburg either. He's a solid, experienced keeper from what I've seen. and for 4m, it really doesn't get much cheaper than that.
He makes a lot of mistakes. He is not any better than Szczesny, that's why.

FootballFan

Are we watching the same thing?

I don't see any of that.

? He isn't even trying, angry his teammate stole his penalty yet he still easily dribbles into the box again and again, gets fouled too. This was also 3-4 years ago so he was only what, 17-18?

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
Florentino Perez has just said on Punto Pelota, that we are not going to exercise the release clause in Thiago's contract. We have also not received any offer for Higuaín by Juventus.

He goes on to say, that we have various offers for Diego Lopez.

I watched it, Rosell could learn a thing or two from Floren on how to handle the press.

Carme Barcelo is a total milf btw

FootballFan

Nope.jpg

I would love to see FF's tears if it happens.

Compare tears from 1 person(me) to Neymar flopping, to how hilarious it would be to see everyone* here switching their opinion if he became massively successful.

"oh bu bu but I always said he could make it, I just wasn't 100% sure"

Can't wait. My Neymar avatar will make those moments even better.

*excluding Vivalaraza, Tc91, Barca-gaf and Fry.

edit
I wonder if I'm on Meus' ignore list yet. His list was pretty big and all my Neymar posts must be annoying too lol.

Ingeniero

How old are you FF, really it makes me curious, it could explain a lot.

Neymar is good but he is no god nor Pele that's for sure.

FootballFan

It wasn't always the case but you have been absolutely insufferable lately.

Oh okay next time I'll just let everyone shit on our new young superstar. People's over the top hate and wishes of him to fail are just as bad as my over the top praise. Why is shitting on him cool but praising him not?

Reminds of everyone whining and crying about Bayern fans celebrating after dealing with all the bullshit "dortmund are so amazing" "omg klopp is so cool" "Bayern are cunts" "fuck Bayern" etc. for 2/3 years. Then they whine when Bayern fans become the dicks and shove it in their faces.

As if the same people wouldn't have been posting hundreds, hundreds of pictures of Bayern players crying, Klopp and Dortmund celebrating, "Fuck Bayern", "LOL Robben cunt". If you can't take it, don't dish it out.

How old are you FF, really it makes me curious, it could explain a lot.

Neymar is good but he is no god nor Pele that's for sure.

Turned 44 last month. As I just said above, I am obviously praising him more than he deserves, but only because people are shitting on him more than he deserves.

qindarka

Banned
You have to consider that people are shitting on him more than he deserves because of your overblown praise and bitter reactions. It's not just that you are praising him, you are taking jabs at other clubs as well (mainly Madrid).

And it's understandable that people are a little skeptical of Neymar. Weren't you one of them before he signed, at least going by some quotes I've seen.

Meier

Compare tears from 1 person(me) to Neymar flopping, to how hilarious it would be to see everyone* here switching their opinion if he became massively successful.

"oh bu bu but I always said he could make it, I just wasn't 100% sure"

Can't wait. My Neymar avatar will make those moments even better.

*excluding Vivalaraza, Tc91, Barca-gaf and Fry.
I have been a vocal Neymar proponent for years and years. You changed your tune when it looked imminent that he would join your team. Let's not go overboard.

FootballFan

You have to consider that people are shitting on him more than he deserves because of your overblown praise and bitter reactions. It's not just that you are praising him, you are taking jabs at other clubs as well (mainly Madrid).

And it's understandable that people are a little skeptical of Neymar. Weren't you one of them before he signed, at least going by some quotes I've seen.

Yep I was a doubter, but at the same time I wanted him to succeed, not praying to all the gods old and new that he fails and goes back to Brazil. Except if he joined Real Madrid, and even then I wouldn't watch a Brazil - England game just to make fun of every touch he makes that isn't perfect.

Some Madrid fans were doing that. One Madrid fan made 20 posts during that game, 17 were anti-Neymar. 17...not making it up. That is ridiculous.

I still doubt he can become as good as Ronaldo, let alone Messi, just to be clear. He has the potential though.

feel

I've been imagining him an excited little tyke on the edge of his chair refreshing blurry Ronaldinho videos on youtube over and over in 2005. My mind is in shock right now.

jtb

Banned
Yep I was a doubter, but at the same time I wanted him to succeed, not praying to all the gods old and new that he fails and goes back to Brazil. Except if he joined Real Madrid, and even then I wouldn't watch a Brazil - England game just to make fun of every touch he makes that isn't perfect.

Some Madrid fans were doing that. One Madrid fan made 20 posts during that game, 17 were anti-Neymar. 17...not making it up. That is ridiculous.

I still doubt he can become as good as Ronaldo, let alone Messi, just to be clear. He has the potential though.

who was that? might as well name them if you're gonna call them out like that lol

I'm nervous over Chepo more than Jamaica.

Another thing. Meza should be replaced by Mier or Flores. Maza should be replace by Reyes or Mier. Salcido should be replaced by Nilo. None of this will happen though.

The midfield is the weak spot.

Believe.

2501324-5891-rec.jpg

:lol

Koko

Banned
I love Mier and I think that at the end he will be better than Reyes. We should play with 3 at the back not like it's going to happen but it should.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
Mier/Reyes is the CB pair of the future. But yeah, I'd rather start either of them than Maza.

Moreno is severely underrated though..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom