• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT21| Robben learns to score in finals three years late

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, looking forward to seeing Lee Chung-Yong play. It's been a while.

I didn't list him because I already know what to expect from him. He's Korea's best attacker and is willing to run at defenders. I didn't really watch KBK play with Cardiff so I want to see if he improved.

Is Ki still injured?

Sloosha

I didn't list him because I already know what to expect from him. He's Korea's best attacker and is willing to run at defenders. I didn't really watch KBK play with Cardiff so I want to see if he improved.

Is Ki still injured?

Ki and Koo are still injured unfortunately. I miss my Olympic team.

I think Son is out as well. I want to see him put in a good performance for the KNT.

Walshy

Ideally we should keep him, yes. Suarez could show up on July 1st with YNWA inked on his front teeth and everything would be forgotten. But if he wants to leave then we should send him out the door as soon as possible. I'd appreciate if it didn't turn into a Rooney 2.0 saga.
Mkhitaryan is an attacking midfielder. The Guardian, who broke the story seem to think that the idea was to have him and Suarez within the same team.

Armenia's three-time player of the year was a priority signing for the Liverpool manager, Brendan Rodgers, before Luis Suárez began pushing for the move that could transform the club's transfer strategy and budget.

On Suarez, I think you are right with thinking that we shouldn't have a saga brought out, apparently he hasn't even had his officials contact Liverpool regarding wanting to leave yet either.

No he's not. He has a 3 year deal with QPR still. If he comes, there will definitely be a transfer fee. I believe 4-5 mil was talked about but Cesar is better than Steklenburg. Maarten has really lost form, had injuries, and just really unsettled in Italy. Should have stayed at Ajax.

Quite a few reports that QRP will let him for for free (together with other players) because of the huge wages they are that they just can't deal with anymore.

Apparently Geoff_Arsenal has said he spoke to a guy who "reckons Cesc is coming back"

Also he has said Rooney would be interested in a move to Arsenal.

Batigol

Banned
Why was Neymar so expensive? His contract ran up next year. Barca could've just waited and got him for free, since he only ever wanted to go to them

Geoff probably licks the carpet in order to stimulate these predictions.
lol. Probably.

He's a good insider though, gets a lot of stuff right tbf.
Don't get your hopes up bro. You're going to end up with a broken heart like United fans.
Let me dream, bro :(

While extremely unlikely, I could see Cesc returning but Rooney ? No way we will pay his wages.

Yeah, I don't see Rooney coming at all. Cesc....maybe next season.

We need a FootyGAF age list. FF is 44, I'm stunned.
:O

I am 22.

Carbonox

Heh. Spanish Downing.

He seems like an alright player but I've never understood the opinion that Navas is top quality. For a winger, his stats seem shit as well. He's essentially a 'gotta go fast' player. His width play will probably help add diversity to a City squad lacking in that, which may prove beneficial but I'm otherwise not convinced by him as an individual.

No he's not. He has a 3 year deal with QPR still. If he comes, there will definitely be a transfer fee. I believe 4-5 mil was talked about but Cesar is better than Steklenburg. Maarten has really lost form, had injuries, and just really unsettled in Italy. Should have stayed at Ajax.

Really? I could've sworn I read somewhere that he could leave on a free. Well, either way, as you said, he seems like the better option of the two.

bud23

I hated Neymar before it was cool.

That would be a nice title for the new thread.

9834Rvu.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom