• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT21| Robben learns to score in finals three years late

Status
Not open for further replies.
nD23yma.jpg

He told me, I said I didn't believe him.

Does this not look like a teacher hard at work to you?!

VXzRXtl.jpg

this was at the kids disco, i stole those sunglasses from one of them

bud23

How boring, he's totally retiring.

Nice, Wenger is coming to Madrid. We actually have no choice. Ancelotti is an overrated piece of crap who is not at the level of Real madrid.

I really like Joachim Löw but I doubt he leaves Germany for the moment. Arsene is the man. Florentino can make it happen.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Nice, Wenger is coming to Madrid. We actually have no choice. Ancelotti is an overrated piece of crap who is not at the level of Real madrid.

I really like Joachim Löw but I doubt he leaves Germany for the moment. Arsene is the man. Florentino can make it happen.

lol

A club as uncouth as Real Madrid should be on their knees thanking jesus that a gentleman like Ancelotti is willing to debase himself by joining them.

Splatt

image-31-for-4-9-11-gallery-463886744.jpg

The shit coming from RM supporters about the players and managers they deem worthy of their club is vomit-inducing. Brain-melting levels of entitlement.

choodi

Banned
Come on Australia, even if we lose I just want to see a decent performance that will give me a little bit of hope that we can win our next two games.

Hoeness probably paid him off with some of his Swiss bank accounts to get him to retire and not make Bayern look like bad guys forcing him out for some Spanish duder.

He has a better chance of signing Neymar.

FootballFan

:lol Madrid fans are the best.

Gambit

it actually sounds to me as if Heynckes is leaving room for the possibility of taking over for Löw. But that is
90%
wishful thinking

spidye

he said a club with a lot of money(city?), a club with where you can take a great vacation(real?) and a club with a great history and stature(dunno) made an offer

As it sounds to me Heynckes is going on vacation this summer but does not rule out an engagement in the future.
I really hope to see him take over the german team from löw some day...

GorillaJu

I wonder if the foreign commentators in Saitama were bothered at all by the earthquake that just happened. Didn't mention anything on my stream.

GorillaJu

It sucks that club football crowds are so male-dominated. The atmosphere is so much better when you've got female voices in the mix.

Linius

So I was at a seal rescue center over the weekend and they had two Porpoises swimming around as well. These guys are too sweet, they're like little dolphins but cuter :p

Oh and the baby seals were adorable.

So I was at a seal rescue center over the weekend and they had two Porpoises swimming around as well. These guys are too sweet, they're like little dolphins but cuter :p

Oh and the baby seals were adorable.

Dolphins are evil yo
dolphin-simpsons.jpg

Maybe if they're just mini doplhins they'll be cute though :p

Linius

Dolphins are evil yo
http://i410.photobucket.com/albums/pp185/ktr17x/dolphin-simpsons.jpg[/IMG

Maybe if they're just mini doplhins they'll be cute though :P[/QUOTE]

[quote][img]http://i.imgur.com/lhWsSU6.jpg

You can't resist these little fellas. Funny thing is they are also very curious towards people so they're fun to watch.

sohois

I could probably load up PES 2012 on PC and get better looking screens than what they revealed, what the fuck is that?

Although having said that FIFA always looked a lot better during the PS2 era when PES was king so...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom