• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT21| Robben learns to score in finals three years late

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry guys, Strootman is not leaving us this summer :) Try again next year

strootman_psv2.jpg

We already bought him in January dummy.

DP, sweet.

Messi

Sevilla's new kit is dodgy as hell. Great job Warrior.

Also lol Navas.

SEV4.jpg

Just make this kit red and put the pigeon on it and this is liverpools kit for next season.

LNBL

Jesus fuck

Sorry. We have one deluded-to-fuck PSV fan already. He is more stupid than we can handle.

And loan two to each promoted club.

Haha I would personally bring that guy to any place in Europe on my bike and even pay money to get rid of him. God he is so badddd

I really hope Warrior are paying double what anyone else would pay for their sponsorship, their kits are always horrific
looking at you liverpool
. Might even make up for barely anyone buying the monstrosities.

Feorax

Koscielny threatening to leave if Arsenal don't show ambition this summer, says he hasn't talked to PSG though (GFN France).

One every summer...

Clegg

Feorax has just mentioned it and heres the official FA response on Andros Townsend

At an Independent Regulatory Commission hearing, Tottenham Hotspur’s Andros Townsend was suspended from all football and football activity for a period of four months, subject to any appeal, backdated to the 23 May 2013 when the player voluntarily withdrew from the England Under-21 squad.

However, three months of the suspension is suspended until 1 July 2016 and will be automatically invoked upon a proven breach of The FA Betting Rules during that period.

Townsend, who was also fined £18,000, was charged for breaches of FA Rule E8(b) for misconduct in relation to betting, which he admitted and requested a personal hearing.

Fady K

Wesley Sneijder on Mourinho

"Jose only loves his wife and kids more than Chelsea, he has a special place in his heart for the club," the Galatasaray midfielder told the Turkish website SporX.

"Mourinho had the excited look of a kid telling his parents what he wanted for Christmas when he talked about the Premier League and Chelsea."

tumblr_mmhkd9FwW21qjjfqeo1_500.gif

He loves both equally. He said he wouldn't root for one over the other if they were playing each other in the CL.

A certain species of football fans that enjoy 2 big teams. Fry, Fady, Pulga, and Andres. The next evolution.

Hybrid footy fans.

Looks like an real-life anime character!

Want to hang out?

looooooooooooooooool

Neymar is sooo skinny.

Wonder if Messi will share his HGH with him.

True that. Guy needs to bulk up fast!

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Andros you silly little boy. This is what happens when you spend too much time with Harry, learn your lesson and get your head down.

3 months of the 4 month ban are suspended so is he banned for the first month of the season or for a month starting from May 23?

confuziz

Banned
His age has caught up to him I believe. He wasn't too special at Galatasaray but there were moments of absolute magic from him this season.

Like I said, if he is fit (and not injured like last season) he can handle it. But does Chelsea want to take the risk?

Fady K

Like I said, if he is fit (and not injured like last season) he can handle it. But does Chelsea want to take the risk?

I'm not sure if they can at this stage due to being fully loaded in that area. They will certainly want to buy players for squad depth however Sneijder will want to play often and be paid big and I don't know if CFC is willing to provide both.

No real issue with people supporting multiple clubs in multiple leagues if they're not obvious rivals, but supporting giants in multiple countries kinda rubs me the wrong way. Feels like you're hedging your bets so you can always enjoy success.

Yen

Will you be able to repeat

Not unless I repeat the year or take a gap year. Think I'll be ok for my second UCAS choice, it's just going to be a nervy few months.
It was one paper of out 6 where I potentially failed, but will be brought up by the others.

Fady K said:
I'm sorry to hear that bro. University exams? Any courses that you'll have to repeat?

Nope, getting into Uni is the problem!

Fady K

So Stekelenburg is close to being a Fulham player eh?

E3 or Sooner? I imagine with how popular that game became it could be a trailer at a press conference

I expect concrete details before E3 actually. Telltale's stuff usually does not get highlighted in E3; if any adventure game deserves to get some E3 spotlight though the walking dead is definitely it.

No real issue with people supporting multiple clubs in multiple leagues if they're not obvious rivals, but supporting giants in multiple countries kinda rubs me the wrong way. Feels like you're hedging your bets so you can always enjoy success.

I was always mainly a Chelsea man, I fell for Barcelona on the side due to my love of watching Messi. For me it is not mainly about adding more success to my teams (I'm against betting personally as well), it is also about the joy of having more football to watch for teams you love (and seeing their ups and downs as clubs, the highs and lows, the excitement and the heartbreaks...)

Asked for a ban until my exams ended. Think I fucked them up anyway :\

I'm sorry to hear that bro. University exams? Any courses that you'll have to repeat?

Fady K

Microsoft is now doing it as well folks! New Halo game, Spartan Assault, is
a top down shooter for Windows 8 and windows 8 phones.

As much as I loved it, I'm not sure if I want more. Maybe I will by the time it comes around but... Feel like they kind of did everything they could in a zombie game like that.

Did you read my wesley sneijder post btw Wooden? Telltale will likely not deviate too much from the first game (especially as it being billed "a second season" rather than an all new game - as far as I know).

operon

Not unless I repeat the year or take a gap year. Think I'll be ok for my second UCAS choice, it's just going to be a nervy few months.
It was one paper of out 6 where I potentially failed, but will be brought up by the others.

Nope, getting into Uni is the problem!

So an anxious wait ahead, how long till results I still don't understand all this a level, ucas stuff

id love it

Steady

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom