• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT21| Robben learns to score in finals three years late

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zabojnik

The Jovetic thing is so fucked up. You have Arsenal interested, Chelsea interested and now United interested with the player reportedly not keen to leave Italy and Juventus refuse to stump up the money.

Something about this reeks of Fiorentina don't want to sell to Juventus so are trying to whore buyers.

The funny thing is I get the felling Fiorentina's fans aren't really all that opposed to selling Jovetic to Juventus. Well, they are in principle, obviously, but it's not like they're losing Baggio. Jojo decided last year that he'll be leaving, they knew it was coming. As long as they get an unoffensive amount of money for him, they're "fine" with it. This charade is being played on a higher level. Viola's owner Della Vale and "our" John Elkann are currently engaged in a heated battle for the control of the RCS media group.

I'm so over this shit. Let's just buy a couple of promising youngsters and be done with it.

What's the level like in the J-League now? Compared to like... I dunno, English League One? Don't mean to be offensive if its actually decent, I just have no idea.

Edit: Lol @ PES, looks almost as good as fifa 12

ilbRplbIQUBKi.gif

qindarka

Banned
Why would Ronaldo go to Chelsea when he and Mourinho fell out? Chelsea can't afford him anyway. If he leaves Madrid (which I very much doubt), it will only be forUnited.

qindarka

Banned
Clever girl. The Debbie Downer Jinx. Works every time.

Tyxtickx#Dr MUFC ‏@DrumWhizz 17m
Cristiano Ronaldo has opened the door to a potential return to Manchester United by rejecting a new contract at Real Madrid. [AS] #MUFC"

Manchester Utd News ‏@Mufc_Info 1h
Exclusive - Scott Minto: Cristiano Ronaldo could end up back at Manchester United | Radio talkSPORT http://po.st/z5mpfL via @talkSPORT

Granted, those are shit sources. As I've said, Madrid won't let him go now.

Zabojnik

And people were laughing at that supposed PES 2014 Neymar render. Compared to this shit, that looked next-next-gen. Fuck you, Konami.

Why would Ronaldo go to Chelsea when he and Mourinho fell out? Chelsea can't afford him anyway. If he leaves Madrid (which I very much doubt), it will only be forUnited.

I don't believe in Ronaldo to Chelsea either and when I say it it's jokingly, but is there really any proof of Ronaldo and Mou falling out with each other, the Spanish press are spinning everything to the extreme to sell stupid stories.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much

Of course Chelsea can afford him. They can afford anyone. They paid £15m just to release AVB from his Porto contract FFS. If Ronaldo were available Chelsea would be bidding along with all the other filthy rich clubs.

Whether Real would listen to offers is another matter. Madrid would be nothing without him. The side has no character and too many players who turn up every other game (Ozil, Benzema, etc).

qindarka

Banned
Of course Chelsea can afford him. They can afford anyone. They paid £15m just to release AVB from his Porto contract FFS. If Ronaldo were available Chelsea would be bidding along with all the other filthy rich clubs.

This is now a world with FFP and I would hope Abramovich would be a little more careful with his cash now after we got burnt on Shevchenko, Torres and AVB.

Scum

I like that they are doing a PSP version because there is a demand for it but aren't doing it for nextgen consoles.

Konami are a pathetic excuse of a game company nowadays. Apart from MGS4, they've done nothing of note in my eyes ever since. This would have been a glorious chance to usurp EA & FIFA. A PES5/6 clone would have been better instead of that abomination.

They've probably killed the series now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom