• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT21| Robben learns to score in finals three years late

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fady K

i want to believe.

it's one of the very few ps3 games i still want to buy and play.

There's a LOT of good stuff coming out before the PS4/X1 even hits bud :D Don't miss out! This month alone has one of the best looking titles of the year in the Last of Us.

Gambit

Fantastic. Last Guardian was one of the reasons I bought the PS3. It would be nice if Sony actually justified my faith in them.

Certainly won't buy PS4 for another year or two.

BTW: Started Fire Emblem Awakening this weekend. 3DS is currently the best platform by far.

Fady K

BioShock Infinite's story is something to be hold. But the gameplay itself is pretty generic and drags on near the end. It's a normal shooter without the story.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to TLG but personally I don't get the hype at the moment. Maybe after E3 ;)

I can't wait to play BS Infinite man :D Believe it or not I only STARTED playing Team Ico's games. I finished ICO a week ago for the first time and now I'm about to start Shadow of the Colossus!

Fady K

Fantastic. Last Guardian was one of the reasons I bought the PS3. It would be nice if Sony actually justified my faith in them.

Certainly won't buy PS4 for another year or two.

BTW: Started Fire Emblem Awakening this weekend. 3DS is currently the best platform by far.

PS3 is easily my favorite console myself but I did pick up Fire Emblem after trying the demo - it was BEAUTIFUL. I think it will be my next 3DS game to finish. Another 3DS game we should ALL get (NO, NOT PUKE-MON :p) is this:

i5cNIDmlf23Yp.png

My most wanted 3DS game this year.

GQman2121

Banned
I almost don't want to think about TLG until the words release and date are uttered out if Jack Trentton's mouth. It's been so long :(

On the football front, the QPR exodus could be interesting for a number of clubs. Granero in particular is intriguing as he's still rather young and plays a role that would fill a need. Jose did however sell him in the first place, so he's likely not a fan. :/

Linius

Yeah, I want it too. But first I need to finish Luigi's Mansion, I'm in the fourth mansion right now. Then DKC: Returns 3D. Then I'll prolly have AC: New Leaf and I can pick up a free game which will possibly be Lego City something something. And then there's Mario & Luigi and I'll my 3DS year with Pokémon.

#somanygames

Carbonox

No amount of reviews in the world can get me looking forward to The Last of Us. It's odd as I was hyped for it when it was first announced but now I don't care for it in the slightest.

Fady K

I almost don't want to think about TLG until the words release and date are uttered out if Jack Trentton's mouth. It's been so long :(

On the football front, the QPR exodus could be interesting for a number of clubs. Granero in particular is intriguing as he's still rather young and plays a role that would fill a need. Jose did however sell him in the first place, so he's likely not a fan. :/

Jose would not be into Granero I reckon, for the same reason you posted.

Yeah I won't believe TLG until it is 100% confirmed by Sony.

Nice avatar btw <3!!

Yeah, I want it too. But first I need to finish Luigi's Mansion, I'm in the fourth mansion right now. Then DKC: Returns 3D. Then I'll prolly have AC: New Leaf and I can pick up a free game which will possibly be Lego City something something. And then there's Mario & Luigi and I'll my 3DS year with Pokémon.

#somanygames

Heck, I still have to finish the TWO mario & luigi RPGs on my DS first!! Haha.

No amount of reviews in the world can get me looking forward to The Last of Us. It's odd as I was hyped for it when it was first announced but now I don't care for it in the slightest.

I have a small feeling you will have another complete turnaround and play it and love it with a passion. I only say that because the few reviews, little as they are, are very intriguing thus far!

Clegg

How does anyone believe @corrienationstreet on twitter?

He says the same things again and again and they're never right. Just tweeted that United have agreed deal with Strootman and it will be signed on Thursday. Then he said it won't be announced on Thursday because Moyes isn't officially United's manager until July 1st as if that is relevant at all. Then he says he got this info from "senior sources" but his source might be bullshitting him.

It's a load of nonsense.

How does anyone believe @corrienationstreet on twitter?

He says the same things again and again and they're never right. Just tweeted that United have agreed deal with Strootman and it will be signed on Thursday. Then he said it won't be announced on Thursday because Moyes isn't officially United's manager until July 1st as if that is relevant at all. Then he says he got this info from "senior sources" but his source might be bullshitting him.

It's a load of nonsense.

Unfollowed both him and that Insider guy. They're dreadful.

"Gattuso is our coach for next season, I can officially confirm. In the coming hours we will leave even the press release. We are pleased to have on our bench as an important character Gennaro, who has written important pages of Italian football. With its great experience I am sure that will take us immediately in A "

i14lfnov9dGcx.gif

Also apparently Ilicic to Leverkusen.

"Gattuso is our coach for next season, I can officially confirm. In the coming hours we will leave even the press release. We are pleased to have on our bench as an important character Gennaro, who has written important pages of Italian football. With its great experience I am sure that will take us immediately in A "

hxP680O.gif

hopefully he's still there when they get back into A

Blablurn

i14lfnov9dGcx.gif

Also apparently Ilicic to Leverkusen.

t3iz0Ws.png

Some of you guys still read reviews nowadays? Lol

Not really. But a 10 from edge would be really impressive as they are one of the few reviewers not using the 7-10 scale. I just can't be bothered to actually read reviews, not even on giantbomb where i watch most videos and listen to the bombcast, would rather just have the opinion on the games through there.

I completely forgot we had Eljero Elia last season. He played 21 games for Breman this year and not a single goal. Sounds like we did the right thing...

If Rooney or Nani get sold, then signing Jovetic would make a lot of sense for United. A second striker who can play across the front line alongside or in place of Kagawa? Someone who can replace Nani's trickery and put pressure on Rooney? Fits with an enquiry into Muller too.

Clegg

What the fuck is happening?

Ireland had one of it's coldest Springs in recent memory and now we're having a scorcher of a summer.

Clegg

I meant fun in a good way. The local pubs here usually sell cheaper pints for a few weeks.

The Leaving Cert starts tomorrow :p

I remember the weather being excellent when I sat my LC a few years ago. Two days later it rained for the next week and a half.

A 10 from Edge is meaningless today. Frankly, a 10 from anyone is meaningless.

I can't wait to play BS Infinite man :D Believe it or not I only STARTED playing Team Ico's games. I finished ICO a week ago for the first time and now I'm about to start Shadow of the Colossus!

Oh you've not played it (BioShock)? I thinks it's better that you form your own opinion about it. The Internet can really mess up your expectations.

Have fun with SoTC though!

Meier

If I had to guess, there's a little collusion between West Ham and Sevilla to a.) further increase the cost of Negredo (this publicly gets it out there they want more than X amount) and in turn it b.) applies pressure on Carroll to accept his transfer because it will appear his window of opportunity is closing.

GQman2121

Banned
I can't remember the last review I read. I haven't purchased a game on day one since Arkham City, so I haven't felt compelled to read reviews for anything recent.

For the indie stuff like Gaucamelee or Sound Shapes I don't need a review. They typically have demos that give you an idea of what to expect anyway, and at the price most of them come in at, it's not much of a risk.

I'm at the point with full priced games that I'll completely ignore them if they don't offer a demo. But then I'll also harshly judge something if the demo is shit (Defiance / Fuse).

Besides next gen systems, Last of Us and GTA V are the only games I can see picking up at launch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom