• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT21| Robben learns to score in finals three years late

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carbonox

Younes Belhanda ‏@YounesBelhanda_
Pour éclairer certains esprits, et si c'était le Milan AC, l’Inter Milan, l’Atlético Madrid, Galatasaray ou Aston Villa...

GET HYPE (if that is him)! Hopefully El Ahmadi, N'Zogbia, Sylla and Benteke can convince him to come join the party.

You have as much chance getting him as you do Aubameyang.

Scum

Not really. But a 10 from edge would be really impressive as they are one of the few reviewers not using the 7-10 scale. I just can't be bothered to actually read reviews, not even on giantbomb where i watch most videos and listen to the bombcast, would rather just have the opinion on the games through there.
There's no doubt that TLoU will be great but the amount of hyperbole I've seen surrounding many games nowadays just makes me laugh.

Bud is afer darking any time of the day.

There's no doubt that TLoU will be great but the amount of hyperbole I've seen surrounding many games nowadays just makes me laugh.

Well that's what you get from GAF and clueless reviewers, especially at this age where anyone can become a reviewer with a youtube account and then starts praising games to the skies because a publisher sends them free games.

operon

After dark will come back to life, all it needs is a picture of wilbury's tiny penis and the gaffers will come crawling back like pigs to shit quicker than you can say wooden dildo

Turok_TTZ

I'm back. Finally got over my anger and then later on depression. was depressed for quite a while.
Makes me sad Real madrid are not ambitious anymore and are becoming uncompetitive by going after Carlo Ancelotti.

Oh well.

After dark will come back to life, all it needs is a picture of wilbury's tiny penis and the gaffers will come crawling back like pigs to shit quicker than you can say wooden dildo

I have terrible experiences with wooden dildos.

ibmuzoQxESIGz2.jpg

Clegg

What the fuck is going on with the Ancelotti hate?

He's one of the best managers in the world. You'd be a fool if you weren't happy about him being your manager.

Tc91

Can someone help me with this problem?

Hs8lnBs.jpg

Why is it listed as a Generic non-pnp monitor? And not saying my monitor's name. A while back this changed randomly and I can't find a fix anywhere. Also apparently I can go to a resolution higher than what my monitor supports.

Turok_TTZ

Cristiano Ronaldo is selling his house in Madrid.

you could at least put up a source... was the only one i could find so far. Maybe he wants bigger house? who knows what he wants, either way, its a sure quick way to set off rumors fast. Considering he rejected an extension some months back I'd go with him wanting to leave.

@ clegg
Carlo is conservative as fuck and in truth wouldn't change the current system/tactics set by mourinho since its roughly the same as his own. which is the problem with madrid.
Rather get Laudrup or even Zeman than go with a bore called Carlo. He also has a poor track record with youth talents. I fear he won't play carvajal or varane just because they are too young for him.

Noirulus

NOOOO :((( Jupp retired! Apparently Florentino wasn't even interested in speaking with him about the Madrid job. Fuck you FP!

I suppose this practically guarantees that Ancelotti is coming to Madrid.

Ronaldo is selling his house in Madrid.

He isn't leaving, brah. Perez just said in an interview that we will do whatever it takes to make him retire at Madrid.

Linius

NOOOO :((( Jupp retired! Apparently Florentino wasn't even interested in speaking with him about the Madrid job. Fuck you FP!

I suppose this practically guarantees that Ancelotti is coming to Madrid.

He isn't leaving, brah. Perez just said in an interview that we will do whatever it takes to make him retire at Madrid.

I read Perez said that they want to keep Ronaldo at every cost. Even if that means they'll have to make him the best paid player in the world. It's so depressing to read stuff like that.

Noirulus

you could at least put up a source... was the only one i could find so far. Maybe he wants bigger house? who knows what he wants, either way, its a sure quick way to set off rumors fast. Considering he rejected an extension some months back I'd go with him wanting to leave.

@ clegg
Carlo is conservative as fuck and in truth wouldn't change the current system/tactics set by mourinho since its roughly the same as his own. which is the problem with madrid.
Rather get Laudrup or even Zeman than go with a bore called Carlo. He also has a poor track record with youth talents. I fear he won't play carvajal or varane just because they are too young for him.

I'd love Laudrup here but he's already said that he's content at Swansea. :|

I think Ancelotti will do fine at Madrid. He's a strong tactician and the best manager available to us at the moment.

Noirulus

I read Perez said that they want to keep Ronaldo at every cost. Even if that means they'll have to make him the best paid player in the world. It's so depressing to read stuff like that.

Perez likes marketable players. It's why he wants Bale. He'll do everything he needs in order to keep Ronaldo happy.

Linius

Perez likes marketable players. It's why he wants Bale. He'll do everything he needs in order to keep Ronaldo happy.

Yeah, but saying you are willing to make a player the best paid player in the business just to keep him at the club only confirms more and more that this sport is just about the money. As long as I'm reading stuff like that I know Ajax will never ever make it back to the top. Unless we sell our soul to some Arab or Russian with a shitload of money. Luckily the club doesn't want to go that way.

Bumhead

Banned
Any of you gents want to buy a 3DS?

Looking for around £200 for a White XL with MK7, Monster Hunter 3, Luigi and Donkey Kong registered to it digitally, along with a code for Animal Crossing once it lands in my inbox. Boxed, great condition and only selling due to financial commitments elsewhere getting in the way.

Full listing here.. http://m.neogaf.com/showpost.php?p=61198361

Turok_TTZ

Wow, you are delusional.
Just wait and see. I have zero confidence in Carlo turning madrid around. He is great with players but that is the extent of his abilities. too tactically conservative, too much bias for experience vs youth talent, and he loves the christmas tree formation too much. will be the first formation he tries with madrid. tried it in chelsea, tried in psg, and soon will try it on madrid.

His work places emphasis on defensive structure, everything else comes 2nd. a real problem as similar to mourinho, he tries to rely on the talents and creativity of players rather than setting up tactical build up plays to attack and score goals. Have you seen psg? when they are not countering they are SHIT. Zlatan has to bail them out each and every time.

Noirulus

Yeah, but saying you are willing to make a player the best paid player in the business just to keep him at the club only confirms more and more that this sport is just about the money. As long as I'm reading stuff like that I know Ajax will never ever make it back to the top. Unless we sell our soul to some Arab or Russian with a shitload of money. Luckily the club doesn't want to go that way.

I won't deny that. Seeing the likes of Ajax, Porto, Valencia, etc selling their best players is always disappointing because they're historic clubs who have the potential to be huge forces in Europe if they kept their talent. Sadly, they just don't have the ability to pay big wages like the huge clubs :/

Linius

I won't deny that. Seeing the likes of Ajax, Porto, Valencia, etc selling their best players is always disappointing because they're historic clubs who have the potential to be huge forces in Europe if they kept their talent. Sadly, they just don't have the ability to pay big wages like the huge clubs :/

Dortmund has proven it's possible to make an impression in Europe, that's nice to see. Though you can't really compare our finances with Dortmund or even Porto or Valencia. We also have the bad luck our league isn't that great so we don't get much for TV money. The worst clubs in the EPL/Bundesliga etc. get more TV money than we do :lol

Noirulus

Dortmund has proven it's possible to make an impression in Europe, that's nice to see. Though you can't really compare our finances with Dortmund or even Porto or Valencia. We also have the bad luck our league isn't that great so we don't get much for TV money. The worst clubs in the EPL/Bundesliga etc. get more TV money than we do :lol

Yeah, Eredivisie's TV revenues are miserably low compared to the other big leagues (Spain, Eng, Ita, Ger). Just makes it even harder to keep players.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom