• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT21| Robben learns to score in finals three years late

Status
Not open for further replies.
Millennia of evolution to our homosapien state, yet a large proportion of us are still allergic to pollen. Pollen, for fuck's sake.

#fuckDarwin

Just saw the Liverpool away kit.

HAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAAH

We'll only have to wear it against Cardiff, Man Utd, Arsenal, Villa, Sunderland and West Ham, thankfully. Terrible kits.

There's been some articles in Italy in the past few days, apparently we could get him in January, when his contract will expire. Or get him now, spend money and put Poli on the bench until January, when he'll leave on a loan.

i see. i guess honda plays as a central midfielder? the signing would make sense then . . . i always remembered him as a second striker/CAM though, which is why i was doubtful about the usefulness of the signing. i'd rather just straight out sign and keep both poli and honda. poli, though young, is certainly better than nocerino/muntari, imo.

in any event, if we do we sign honda, our swag factor will be incomprehensible. balo/el sha/niang/honda. in gold stripes.

Yen

fk9wBiI.jpg

BL8CdxWCcAApCvY.jpg

Hideous

Hixx

Sounds like we are trying to sound some Argentinian dude called Nacho Scocco.

Apart from a mint name, we have, er, very mixed results buying Argentines.

Timurid

What happens with Leonardo? If the rumours are true and Arsene leaves Arsenal for PSG next summer he won't tolerate Leonardo throwing shit at him.
PSG are trying to reduce Leonardo's ban. So if Ancelotti leaves then Leonardo will be our manager for this season then Wenger will come and guide us to victories upon victories.

If we beat Portugal on Friday then we're basically guaranteed qualification for the World Cup. Wouldn't be too concerned if Capello left at that point since his tournament record in general isn't that great. One CL win with a stacked Milan team and a bunch of failures besides that.

But I don't think he'll leave. He wants another crack at the World Cup. Timerda, you should just accept that you're getting Mancini.
Mancini isn't even linked with PSG.
wtf is this true? where did you read this?

i'm one of the few milan fans not interested in honda . . . he seems like prince 2.0, dunno where he would fit in our formation.
Il Milan ha ottenuto il sì di Keisuke Honda, centrocampista del CSKA Mosca il cui contratto scadrà a dicembre.
I read it on Calciomercato. Well at least you are getting him on free. I think that will ease your doubt.

Linius

PSG are trying to reduce Leonardo's ban. So if Ancelotti leaves then Leonardo will be our manager for this season then Wenger will come and guide us to victories upon victories.

The man doesn't even remember what winning something feels like.

i see. i guess honda plays as a central midfielder? the signing would make sense then . . . i always remembered him as a second striker/CAM though, which is why i was doubtful about the usefulness of the signing. i'd rather just straight out sign and keep both poli and honda. poli, though young, is certainly better than nocerino/muntari, imo.

in any event, if we do we sign honda, our swag factor will be incomprehensible. balo/el sha/niang/honda. in gold stripes.

No, Honda is definitely a CAM. CSKA sometimes used him as a deep lying playmaker but he was nowhere as good in that role.

Tc91

Qza655z.jpg

indykaila News ‏@indykaila 39m
#Ronaldo update coming up. #MUFC

Manchester United Official Twitter page announces the return of Cristiano Ronaldo to the club before quickly deleting

Meier

http://i.imgur.com/VFVKp.gif[IMG]

That's one of the most hideous kits I've ever seen. I honestly can't believe that's a real kit.[/QUOTE]

Nice gif selection, It's truly awful.. blows their mariner inspired shitstorm out of the water.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
It actually sounds like he is pulling a Pep and will just take a sabbatical. He didn't indicate he was retiring specifically.. just taking a break. Next summer will be interesting.

Tito's contract ends may 2014... :eek:

Yeah, he doesn't play that close to the goal, it's more of a central midfielder. Could be useful, as long as he doesn't stop Poli from playing.

Also, dem marketing opportunities. Galliani is getting ready, having a Japanese player in our team will be a boost in Asia. And the Golden Tie loves this crap.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
Barça's away kit this year is amazing, I'll wait to see if Neymar doesn't flop so I can get an away shirt with his name.

Clegg

Qza655z.jpg

indykaila News ‏@indykaila 39m
#Ronaldo update coming up. #MUFC

Manchester United Official Twitter page announces the return of Cristiano Ronaldo to the club before quickly deleting

YES

NOW THE MUPPETRY REALLY BEGINS

VIVA RONALDO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom