• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT21| Robben learns to score in finals three years late

Status
Not open for further replies.
FkRC3kV.jpg

Who's who?

Timurid

I'm well aware of all that, I just think there are better destinations than PSG.

The French national team for example.
Deschamps won't leave the NT job anytime soon. I only see Wenger going to Ligue 1 and we're going to ready with open arms when he comes.

Timurid

Not much better than I would think he could have success in a better league than the dutch, he's nearly 2 meters tall and still can't head the ball to save his life. He's good in front of goal though and should be going to a bigger club this window.

rly

That big club is TORO!!!!

Meier

It's Stewart Downing.

Haha, that makes sense. Downing and Navas will end up costing about the same... no one in the world would trade one for the other though. :lol

Are you serious? :lol

I didn't realize he scored so many goals for Bayern, wow! I'm looking at his stats now and obviously with his past clubs and he didn't score nearly as many (6-8 or so for a winger is pretty respectable). I guess the assists number may have been unbelievable. :p

Linius

Huh? Isn't Blackgate the Vita/3DS platforming game, while Origins with Deathstroke is 360/Ps3/PC?

And Hitch, PES5 is the best. Dat Master League.

I didn't realise they had different subtitles. What I meant in any case is that I definitly get it on 360. And maybe on 3DS if the 3DS Batman game turns out to be good.

L1NETT

I didn't realise they had different subtitles. What I meant in any case is that I definitly get it on 360. And maybe on 3DS if the 3DS Batman game turns out to be good.

Oh right gotcha.

I am currently deciding between Vita/3DS.

I know most of you will rag on me for not going straight to the 3ds, but Killzone/Uncharted/Batman/Ac Lib/Rayman/other titles I can't think of/+whatever comes out of E3/ + ps4 linky thingy is awful tempting.

Feorax

Oh right gotcha.

I know most of you will rag on me for not going straight to the 3ds, but Killzone/Uncharted/Batman/Ac Lib/Rayman/other titles I can't think of/+whatever comes out of E3/ + ps4 linky thingy is awful tempting.

Rayman Origins on Vita is glorious, and I'm sure Legends will be the same.

On second thought, fuck PES6. Which fucking cunt decided that one-sided scripting was a good idea in 2-player versus modes?

And which dickhead decided that there should be team-specific movement and playstyles? No matter what I do with Liverpool, everyone is static. Formations, players, setups, makes no difference. Give Arsenal Stoke's setup, and they'll still be buzzing around the pitch like Pep's original Barca.

Fuck off.

Jesus, when Firefox crashes, it really crashes

Kenny Miller apparently looks really likely to come back to Rangers on severely reduced wages. I don't know how happy I am with this, I suppose its good that there's a bit more experience for the younger players to work with and learn from and I'm certain he'll do his job and score 25 goals next season.

Linius

Oh right gotcha.

It's easy, if you like Ninty's first party stuff go 3DS. If you don't you'll be better off with a Vita in the long run.

FootballFan

I'm back. Finally got over my anger and then later on depression. was depressed for quite a while.
Makes me sad Real madrid are not ambitious anymore and are becoming uncompetitive by going after Carlo Ancelotti.

Oh well.

:lol

Qza655z.jpg

indykaila News ‏@indykaila 39m
#Ronaldo update coming up. #MUFC

Manchester United Official Twitter page announces the return of Cristiano Ronaldo to the club before quickly deleting

The return of Ronaldo! Proof.

image.php

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom