• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT21| Robben learns to score in finals three years late

Status
Not open for further replies.

spidye

goodbye sweet prince

mariogomez2mn8.jpg

Suen

Buy Lopez and Mignolet/Cesar, kick out Sczcesny. Do it Wenger. Also who's our big signing this summer? Haven't seen any "holy shit it's him" name so far.

Linius

It's weird to see so little Man. City PR. We need DC back.

Luckily there's the Whatsapp. Now I at least now what DC ate today.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
Messi will play this friday against Colombia to shit on Andres, feels like ages since I last watch him play can't wait.

Messi will play this friday against Colombia to shit on Andres, feels like ages since I last watch him play can't wait.

Andres am cry. Sounds like it's going to be back to back losses for Colombia. Right on track for their usual choke and miss the World Cup antics.

An abomination of a show. That and Family Guy.

I used to think Family Guy was good though. I can't watch the old ones any more though, my sense of humour has moved on. The Cleveland Show has always seemed like a lazy, unoriginal, shat-out, cold pile of shite. Aside from the lack of anything funny, something about it just seems like there's no warmth or care put into it. Like the new Red Dwarf episodes.

I used to think Family Guy was good though. I can't watch the old ones any more though, my sense of humour has moved on. The Cleveland Show has always seemed like a lazy, unoriginal, shat-out, cold pile of shite. Aside from the lack of anything funny, something about it just seems like there's no warmth or care put into it. Like the new Red Dwarf episodes.

Sounds like the exact same thing as family guy then.

Suen

Poor Lichtsteiner, didn't score any goal against Poland.

Egypt can't even beat Botswana, Zamalek/Al Ahly am cry.

Cavani/Suarez hat trick tomorrow.

Poor Lichtsteiner, didn't score any goal against Poland.

Egypt can't even beat Botswana, Zamalek/Al Ahly am cry.

Cavani/Suarez hat trick tomorrow.

Cavani has scored precisely three times for Uruguay in competetive matches, twice in WC qualifiers and once in WC2010

The South Park criticism of Family Guy is a little ironic given the direction South Park has gone in since that episode

Walshy

It's just a copy of the same formula that Seth MacFarlane used with American Dad and Family Guy.

I never understood the love for Family Guy.

American Dad's fine, I just get a little tired of the "Its like that time you..." jokes in Family Guy, hugely outweighs the humour related to the plot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom