• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT21| Robben learns to score in finals three years late

Status
Not open for further replies.
Selling Torres wouldn't be too farfetched.

Mata is a completely different story though. He's their best player and one of the best players in the league. Marca are just stirring some shit.

Marca/other spanish publications/spanish clubs seem to believe that all players of Spanish nationality belong to the nation and that ultimately anyone who they want is their property and they have a right to them.

Mata is one of the most valuable players at any team in the country (in terms of contribution), we won't sell him, the club bought young players to build a long term team and Roman has proven time and time again he doesn't really give a shit about money so why would we sell him? He'll get his PL title and he'll become a Chelsea legend.

It's that kind of hate that makes me love football.

Unexplainable satisfaction.

There we go :p

Shinji is a beast, can't wait for next year when Ronaldo goes in interviews and says how good Shinji is! :p

You hate us because you ended up with Kagawa, while we have MyLittleSisterCan'tPossiblyBeThisCoutinho

Don't sugar coat it. Don't worry true football fans hate united

Maybe that's why I still hate you.

Salvadora

Nah I get why we're bringing them in, it's just a little underwhelming.

You also have to wonder if this has any impact in signing the first team players because somebody has to scout these kids, negotiate with their clubs over their price and then sort out their contracts with their agents.

You've got a very valid point there.

The lack of movement (seemingly) on senior signing means this could be the case.

I want to say Podolski was done and dusted by this stage.

A bit less skilled Russian driver. :p

http://youtu.be/Y9Zih9q0Ujo

vdharku.gif

Lambda pls. You couldn't beat Northern Ireland and Israel. It will all go according to based Capello's plan.

1.Score first
2.Bunker
3.????????
4.Profit

Capello is a fuckin hack and was Terry's lapdog. you only beat us in Russia cause of the sub-human weather and fuckin bullshit pitch.

it's the same movie as Benfica vs Zenit.

Turok_TTZ

or mourinho was holding the team back, losing to lolerpool twice in the semis

the second he leaves, 2 champions league finals

think about it

madrid have been knocked out of semis. maybe mou was holding madrid back as well?!

#RealMadridCLFinal2013-14_BELIEVE

Hixx

Hah the fat oaf that is Titus Bramble invited a journo to Portugal to slag Di Canio off. Using what he said about Wickham (the playboy stuff) as an example of him being a bad man manager yet players like AJ, O'Shea, Sess and Wickham himself have come out in support of his style.

Also: "I’ve never played under anyone like him and I’ve played for some of the best managers around,” said Bramble. “Steve Bruce, Roberto Martínez and Sir Bobby Robson."

Not enough
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
s in the world.

Hah the fat oaf that is Titus Bramble invited a journo to Portugal to slag Di Canio off. Using what he said about Wickham (the playboy stuff) as an example of him being a bad man manager yet players like AJ, O'Shea, Sess and Wickham himself have come out in support of his style.

Also: "I’ve never played under anyone like him and I’ve played for some of the best managers around,” said Bramble. “Steve Bruce, Roberto Martínez and Sir Bobby Robson."

Not enough
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
s in the world.

So he looks stupid, he plays stupid, and he is stupid. Christ.

Salvadora

Navas said that the deal has been in place for 'some time' and that he doesn't know Pellegrini personally.

Guess this is Mancini's legacy.

Capello is a fuckin hack and was Terry's lapdog. you only beat us in Russia cause of the sub-human weather and fuckin bullshit pitch.

it's the same movie as Benfica vs Zenit.

Russia-Portugal was at the beginning of October and weather was fine. Pitch was artificial I'll give you that. Still doesn't explain Portugal's shit performances in the other games that lead them to be behind us in points despite playing two extra games. You couldn't even beat Northern Ireland at home, bro.

I predict a draw on Friday.

loooooooooool on TalkSport they have some journo on saying Terry to Monaco for £7m.

Moutinho's wife is cute, i approve of this move.

Russia-Portugal was at the beginning of October and weather was fine. Pitch was artificial I'll give you that. Still doesn't explain Portugal's shit performances in the other games that lead them to be behind us in points despite playing two extra games. You couldn't even beat Northern Ireland at home, bro.

I predict a draw on Friday.

it's all part of a long con, making Russia think we getting weaker.

it's all part of a long con, making Russia think we getting weaker.

Kinda shitty plan considering that Russia will win the group with 4 wins in these last 6 games regardless of what Portugal do. Just need to beat Luxembourg twice, Azerbaijan, and Northern Ireland or Israel.

Btw, if you're so confident you want to do an avatar bet for the game on Friday? You give me an avatar of your choosing if Portugal wins and I give you one if they don't win.

You love it you slag.

Out of interest, do you even respect LFC? I can't stand your club, but I respect it.
It's hasn't been easy since the firing of Rafa, most of the decisions since have been pretty mock able.

Before then I did, part of the reason why I hate your club is because of your old prestigious position that had me respecting you and seeing Liverpool as a truly big club with a lot of history and culture behind it, I couldn't ignore that. Maybe when you lose Suarez I will.

It's hasn't been easy since the firing of Rafa, most of the decisions since have been pretty mock able.

Before then I did, part of the reason why I hate your club is because of your old prestigious position that had me respecting you and seeing Liverpool as a truly big club with a lot of history and culture behind it, I couldn't ignore that. Maybe when you lose Suarez I will.

Its a little annoying having a player who single-handedly destroys any pretense of being able to argue that you deserve respect, but oh well :p

We've slightly got our shit sorted in terms of not acting like bellends since Kenny left, although the mere employing of Suarez and that knobend who threatened the guy from twitter fucked us over a bit :D

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
Somehow I think all this is bullshit fabricated by Marca to make it seem as if Mou hates spanish players.

lol Marca.

Kenka

Maybe. It will be warm in Russia, don't know about Brazil. Just check this table of host cities and weather.

br2axOu.png
Avg temperature in July in Volgograd is absolutely insane. Brazil has many stadiums in the South which probably gives Russia the edge, as incredible as it may sound.

Avg temperature in July in Volgograd is absolutely insane. Brazil has many stadiums in the South which probably gives Russia the edge, as insane as it may sound.

Yeah I just found the same table for Brazil. It will certainly be colder in some of the host cities.

3B6BPeH.png

I doubt/hope Luis Neto won´t play, Ricardo Costa should start.

I just figured that Neto would have the edge due to having a familiarity of playing with ol' Bruno as well as a good knowledge of Russia's players. Plus Bruno and Ricardo Costa are both slow, could be dangerous to play them together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom